Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite (774 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2022
The unnecessary hatred and attack against his name is only making him more popular among the Yoruba's that never even loved his style of government since BC. The unnecessary hatred towards him only remind many of us what your forefathers did to our hero Awolowo and how we stupidly allow that to happen. This is no longer 1950s. LMAO. For many of us Yoruba sóns and daughters that never for once love anything about Tinubu now we wouldn't have any other choice than to support our own against your unnecessary hatred. Nigeria is a battle of ethnicity, it has always been, at least Azukawe reminded us that countless times. Even the most foolish of my brother now know this and thank God for social media. Many ignorant morons amidst us get to learn this thing by experience.

Don't be surprised that people like Bode George, Seyi Makinde and the host of key PDP Yoruba memebers in both SW and NC will all eventually vote Tinubu las las. We are wiser now, we all know Yoruba nation is greater than Nigeria. And our interest comes first. Gone were those days when my people wanna be so called patriots at the detriment of our own. Patriot ko, Patricia ni. Who patriot help.

Just here to appease to y'all to please continue attacking every Yoruba politician that you feel is a threat to your so called interest of your baby politician. Keep on with the attacks on Twitter and Nairaland precisely, without these many of my sleeping brothers wouldn't wake up to reality.

I'm so loving it.

Anyway, if PDP wan get chance 2023, make Dem bring Saraki asa president and anybody from SS as vice. Lobatan. Without that, they can go rot in Bullharis cows anus.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Odin13: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Kapeter:
The unnecessary hatred and attack against his name is only making him more popular among the Yoruba's that never even loved his style of government since BC. The unnecessary hatred towards him only remind many of us what your forefathers did to our hero Awolowo and how we stupidly allow that to happen. This is no longer 1950s. LMAO. For many of us Yoruba sóns and daughters that never for once love anything about Tinubu now we wouldn't have any other choice than to support our own against your unnecessary hatred. Nigeria is a battle of ethnicity, it has always been, at least Azukawe reminded us that countless times. Even the most foolish of my brother now know this and thank God for social media. Many ignorant morons amidst us get to learn this thing by experience.

Don't be surprised that people like Bode George, Seyi Makinde and the host of key PDP Yoruba memebers in both SW and NC will all eventually vote Tinubu las las. We are wiser now, we all know Yoruba nation is greater than Nigeria. And our interest comes first. Gone were those days when my people wanna be so called patriots at the detriment of our own. Patriot ko, Patricia ni. Who patriot help.

Just here to appease to y'all to please continue attacking every Yoruba politician that you feel is a threat to your so called interest of your baby politician. Keep on with the attacks on Twitter and Nairaland precisely, without these many of my sleeping brothers wouldn't wake up to reality.

I'm so loving it.

Anyway, if PDP wan get chance 2023, make Dem bring Saraki asa president and anybody from SS as vice. Lobatan. Without that, they can go rot in Bullharis cows anus.

Yoruba opinion don’t count or matter .. their Buhari is out by 2023

Allow us mArket Una Tinubu in peace .. and keep enjoying Yoruba spread of igbo hatred as propaganda of selling Tinubu.. like your thread. And no one is buying

Igbo hatred .. Yoruba election pills for Yoruba people
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by headSmasher: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2022
They don't know
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2022
I am not a fan of Tinubu's ambition before but now i'm solidly behind him because of the hate from those godforsaken potopoto land dwellers.
Those bastard yoruba joining those hateful gorillas from land of rising crime in hating Tinubu will regret when the time comes, as for me and my family we are solidly behind him
God bless BAT
God bless yorubaland
Fvck yoruba haters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba opinion don’t count or matter .. their Buhari is out by 2023

Allow us mArket Una Tinubu in peace .. and keep enjoying Yoruba spread of igbo hatred as propaganda of selling Tinubu.. like your thread. And no one is buying

Igbo hatred .. Yoruba election pills for Yoruba people
thesame trash always, okoro go and sleep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by cktheluckyman: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Shebi the "hate" would make the almajiris who are not even on social media vote for Tinubu against one of their own?

1 Like

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Bounceboune7: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kapeter:

I'm so loving it.

the most annoying part is that they have nothing reasonable against him.

They say he's corrupt but he's has been discharged n acquainted of corruption charges by opposition whereas d orji uzor kalu they want has been jailed by his own party.

They say he's responsible for lekki saga despite not holding any office but the same people want us to believe Peter obi is not responsible for akwuzu floating corpses despite being d governor at that time.

U are saying a sitting governor doesn't know about floating corpses but believe tinubu not holding any office is responsible for lekki shootings

3 Likes

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Investigative: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
how Jonathan hatred is making tinubu loose SS and SE
While Buhari underperfomance made him loose north

Op sit in his 2by 4 room to type shit

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Bounceboune7: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Shebi the "hate" would make the almajiris who are not even on social media vote for Tinubu against one of their own?
where were u when they voted abiola instead of Bashir tofa?

Where were u when they voted obasanjo instead of buhari?

Where were u when they voted Jonathan instead of buhari?
U don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Bounceboune7: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Investigative:

it's like u have forgotten that bayelsa voted APC Lyon?

Northerners will prefer a togolese ahead of igbos any day anytime.

If e sure for u igbos,tell pdp to field Peter obi n let APC field any Yoruba man let's see something

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Investigative: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bounceboune7:
it's like u have forgotten that bayelsa voted APC Lyon?

Northerners will prefer a togolese ahead of igbos any day anytime.

If e sure for u igbos,tell pdp to field Peter obi n let APC field any Yoruba man let's see something
Hahahhahahah
You think because they voted a candidate lyon in apc
They would have vote obaseki in apc too
Use ya brain
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Bounceboune7: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Investigative:

Hahahhahahah
You think because they voted a candidate lyon in apc
They would have vote obaseki in apc too
Use ya brain
i am talking about Jonathan's bayelsa,u igbos are crying more than d bereaved.

U are portraying south south as hate filled like d average igbo but they vote the party that removed their son from power,that is to show u they have moved on.

Even Jonathan has visited buhari a couple times,it's only hate filled igbos that keep choking on their hate n other Nigerians have left them behind

U can see wike is even rooting for vp in pdp n amaechi is doing his thing in pdp too.

3 Likes

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Wazobia2216: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kapeter:
The unnecessary hatred and attack against his name is only making him more popular among the Yoruba's that never even loved his style of government since BC.
Na lie!

If you think so, you wouldn't be here in different moniker, creating different threads just to convince yaself grin grin

Stop using prominent and respected people alongside Tinubu!

What has Awolowo and Tinubu in common

The other time during an interview, it was MKO's name you guys were making reference to untill his daughter put ya all in ya place!

If you are wise, you will join the moving train!

We shouldn't be talking about criminals as president in 2022!

An unrepentant criminal for that matter!

Tinubu has been tried and failed! He has nothing to offer!

Even as we speak, he's busy throwing money around, calling it consultation! Monies that can be used to make a lot of positive changes in Nigeria as a whole!!!

Buhari's experience should have knock some senses into you guys but no!

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Investigative: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bounceboune7:
i am talking about Jonathan's bayelsa,u igbos are crying more than d bereaved.

U are portraying south south as hate filled like d average igbo but they vote the party that removed their son from power,that is to show u they have moved on.

Even Jonathan has visited buhari a couple times,it's only hate filled igbos that keep choking on their hate n other Nigerians have left them behind

U can see wike is even rooting for vp in pdp n amaechi is doing his thing in pdp too.
No need even your tinubu couldn't wave opinion in close by edo state
That called themselves Yoruba relation na bayelsa you Wan go
Dey deceive yourself
Me too ị will support tinubu
Bring the bullion van
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Bounceboune7: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Investigative:

No need even your tinubu couldn't wave opinion in close by edo state na bayelsa you Wan go
Dey deceive yourself
did bayelsa vote APC or not?

2 Likes

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Kapeter:

I'm so loving it.

[/s]

You are in the wrong industry if you think all publicity is good publicity when it comes to politics.

Your Tinubu is a thief, exconvict drug peddler and drug addict with a fake past, name and lineage.

Nobody with sense will vote the bastard of Alausa.
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Wazobia2216: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Come 2023, we will pull an Edo State on Tinubu!

He should go and feast on his looted funds!

Nigeria no be Lagos!
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by haffaze777(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
I am not a fan of Tinubu's ambition before but now i'm solidly behind him because of the hate from those godforsaken potopoto land dwellers.
Those bastard yoruba joining those hateful gorillas from land of rising crime in hating Tinubu will regret when the time comes, as for me and my family we are solidly behind him
God bless BAT
God bless yorubaland
Fvck yoruba haters
God bless you and your family as you bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Investigative: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bounceboune7:
did bayelsa vote APC or not?
So tinubu is now apc grin
Nawaoo wetin person no go see for nairaland,so cos bayelsa vote apc means tinubu will win bayelsa?
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by helinues: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Toh
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by orion7: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Favourite for idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Oracleforce: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
God bless BAT
God bless yorubaland
Fvck yoruba haters

See mumu.. Is Tinubu the only candidate in the southwest...?

Oshibajo, #we vote
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Oracleforce:

See mumu.. Is Tinubu the only candidate in the southwest...?

Oshibajo, #we vote
Na you be the mumu. Any Youruba, #we vote actually.
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Investigative:

Na so you talk so they about Bullharry, but he's still ya president as at today. Hatred no dey do politics. Pele
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
[s][/s]

You are in the wrong industry if you think all publicity is good publicity when it comes to politics.

Your Tinubu is a thief, exconvict drug peddler and drug addict with a fake past, name and lineage.

Nobody with sense will vote the bastard of Alausa.
"Buhari sọ a terrorist" "Buhari is senile" "Buhari Is a murderer" "Buhari is dead and replaced with el-sudani" BLA BLA BLA. Buhari is on his 2nd. Na so you una go cry cry cry as Tinubu go complete him 8 years too. The tears of a wailing wailers matters not.
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2023
Investigative:

I can bet anything that this one has probably "Doing vanishing" grin grin from nairaland like dis.
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2023
orion7:
Favourite for idiots
Yea like you red muds resident clowns wink
Re: How Hatred Is Making Tinubu 2023 Favorite by Kapeter(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2023
I said this thing back then but they came attacking just like the pigs they are. Ondo and Ekiti state has always been a major problem for Tinubu time immemorial but look the landslide victory he had. Their hatred would only end up waking up more of our confused liberal brothers and sisters. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ailing Tinubu Reportedly Suffering From 'chronic Urinary Incontinence', Urinates / Meet Adebola Emmanuel Sofela, National Assembly Aspirant With Amazing Profile / IS Release Video Showing ‘revenge’ Execution Of Nigerian Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.