Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition (10288 Views)

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T / 2019: Faced With Two Options, Obasanjo Will Choose Atiku Over Buhari – Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by Afam4eva(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by Bennycollins: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So no primaries niyen.

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to my fellow Nigerians.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the naysayers who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is a brilliant visionary leader who is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
You used "please" about five times, added to "appeal", to campaign for your master. Is he that bad and difficult to sell?�

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
BKayy:
See why I tell my Igbo brothers and sisters to run away from PDP.
Run far away, as fast as possible. That party was built on the rock of "Godfatherism"

Imagine a government chosen by Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi's Godfathers. Tụfịakwa

Godfatherism when unethically or selfishly done is a threat to democracy.
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by heniford2: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
aspabay:
Nnamani: Whoever Ugwuanyi chooses will be next Enugu governor… that’s our tradition
Nnamani: Whoever Ugwuanyi chooses will be next Enugu governor… that’s our tradition.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamani-whoever-ugwuanyi-chooses-will-be-next-enugu-governor-thats-our-tradition
it will never happen just tell Ugwuanyi this thing will not happen.
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
yeye journalism.
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by okorogodwin4(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Remove Ugwuanyin and put Tinubu, you'll see how pathetic yeebos will wail uncontrollably.
we will over wail because we don't want any bullion van drug Baron Chicago thief to smell the seat of power
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by pquaver(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
jaxxy:

Godfatherism when unethically or selfishly done is a threat to democracy.

Just keep quiet if u don't have anything to say. How does one determine that? It has come back to you and you looking for a way to justify it. No to Godfatherism is No to Godfatherism.. Simple and I expect you people to loud it like in Edo State. Currently we have 2 states that should not vote pdp going by Edo no be lsgos: Ekiti kolawole with fayose as godfather and who ugwuanyi chosses because u people have already started the campaign. Don't come and chicken cos I wrote it that time.. Here we are now man up and say no to Godfatherism.. Simple

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Emekaonline:

I thought many biafools call Tinubu godfather in Lagos? So how is that different with what is happening in your land? I have never seen people of highest hypocricy in my like like Igbo
Is Tinubu a Governor, or you are saying Sanwoolu is Tinubu puppet,?
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
pquaver:

Just keep quiet if u don't have anything to say. How does one determine that? It has come back to you and you looking for a way to justify it. No to Godfatherism is No to Godfatherism.. Simple and I expect you people to loud it like in Edo State. Currently we have 2 states that should not vote pdp going by Edo no be lsgos: Ekiti kolawole with fayose as godfather and who ugwuanyi chosses because u people have already started the campaign. Don't come and chicken cos I wrote it that time.. Here we are now man up and say no to Godfatherism.. Simple

Drop ur emotions 1st and think. I don’t like or support godfatherism generally bt I have seen it can be helpful when u are living in a society where almost everybody is greedy and selfish and only waiting for their turn to loot.

A country or state with poor/weak systems are be ruled every single time by arm robbers either with godfathers or not and especially when they are unnecessarily emotional and stupid.

Some sensible godfather who have ethics transfer their good leadership skills to their successor and don’t interfere in government beyond advice not control. That’s what I meant.

One can almost say Obama is Biden’s godfather bt with ethics and patriotism.
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by koning: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

This is chimaroke Nnamani not ken Nnamani. Journalism has gone to the dogs

I though as much. Enugu East(Nkanu land) will choose and produce the next governor. Not Ugwuanyi. He can only advice.
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by after4: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
YOu want us to vote for Lagos landlord?

FreeStuffsNG:
So no primaries niyen.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Please ignore the naysayers who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is a brilliant visionary leader who is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Thank you.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by TheDemola: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani not Ken Nnamani. OP and writer don miss am
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
aspabay:
Nnamani: Whoever Ugwuanyi chooses will be next Enugu governor… that’s our tradition
Nnamani: Whoever Ugwuanyi chooses will be next Enugu governor… that’s our tradition.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamani-whoever-ugwuanyi-chooses-will-be-next-enugu-governor-thats-our-tradition

That means there's no need for the electorate

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
BKayy:
Run far away, as fast as possible. That party was built on the rock of "Godfatherism"

Who should your Igbo brothers and sisters run to?

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So no primaries niyen.

Thank you.

Have primaries ever been held for the Senate position remi Tinubu is occupying?

In one of your write ups, u paid glowing tribute to Tinubu for increasing Lagos IGR from millions to billions. But u didn't tell us how alpha beta came about and what it is doing for Lagos state. Can u shed some light pls?

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by olamike02: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Those children of hate will not see this. Tinubu is their headache.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by henry4dlord: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ken Nnamani former senate President or Chimaroke Nnamani former Governor of Enugu state?

aspabay:

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by after4: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
So when are we going to tell Yoruba's to run away from APC, is tifnubu not the grandgodfather of APC, why was ambode denied ticket for second tenure?
Yes, enugu culture has being that someone selects the governor and give way. Jim nwaobodo picked chimaroke from America, chima, picked chime and chime picked ugwuanyi. There is a formulae and every body is at peace with it. The next governor must come from nkanu and ugwuanyi who is from nsukka will select someone from nkanu. Deal with it and stop talking rubbish

BKayy:

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by after4: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shed light as how? Is that not why we call them zombie? Is FreeStufsNG not a chief zombie?

lexy2014:

Have primaries ever been held for the Senate position remi Tinubu is occupying?

In one of your write ups, u paid glowing tribute to Tinubu for increasing Lagos IGR from millions to billions. But u didn't tell us how alpha beta came about and what it is doing for Lagos state. Can u shed some light pls?
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by marooh: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chai face mask has done it again ....Ken and chima......
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by Sheriman(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
"WHO" is missing in the thread title
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by oshonwambada: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
aspabay:

Chimaroke Nnamani was the governor in 1999 not ken Nnamani
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by GodIsBiafran: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
When did we start doing godfatherism in Igboland? Stop this nonsense!
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by Henon: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Then there should be no election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by rickyrex(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Emekaonline:

I thought many biafools call Tinubu godfather in Lagos? So how is that different with what is happening in your land? I have never seen people of highest hypocricy in my like like Igbo
look at the difference in as much I don't support godfatherism. Tinubu choose who will rule and who will rule after the current ruler in Lagos. But enugu the current governor choose who will succeed him and continue from where he stops. And more so this choice comes from a particular region whose turn is due to rule as a governor
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by Buckeyemedia1: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
BKayy:

Same People that call others slaves to Fulanis?

It is because of Northerners that the South East is backwards?
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by owobokiri(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
BKayy:

Don't worry. They will all go with Nigeria at the appointed time..
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by ogawisdom(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chimaraoke Nnamani not Ken
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by ogawisdom(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Foreigna2:
This Wawa thing is actually real. Enugu people are so docile and dumb.

As if the Soludo that obiano endorsed did not win Anambra.

Anybody that an outgoing state Governor supports is 90% sure of becoming the next governor in any state in Nigeria
Re: Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition by Ralphshavin(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
If it was Tinubu that issue this kind of statement now, social media for don be on fire � by now.... Nigerians with hypocrisy.. Tueeeehhhhh �
aspabay:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances / Jerry Rawlings Blasts Premium Times Over 'irresponsible' Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.