Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,676 members, 7,827,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) (41905 Views)

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) / Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
DispatcherLagos:
Why do people still campaign for tinibu after all the atrocities he has committed and still committing in Lagos?
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by gbemishile: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Why do people still campaign for tinibu after all the atrocities he has committed and still committing in Lagos?
U're retarded and a never do well.
U're saying something that's totally unrelated to the topic.conron man,if them dey do u for ur village,don't u think it's time u beg
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
smiley smiley cheesy
DispatcherLagos:
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by CXLVII: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
lebete3000:

And what are the benefits...

It relaxes the nerves and suppresses anxiety. It’s of the best starters for the day, cos it has that composition that put you an edge over a non smoker.

The hidden fact the world tries to hide is that the brain needs to go an edge before if can be at full efficiency. Even Moderate alcohol and Marijuana gives you that edge…

It quizzes your brain in a manner that makes you do the extraordinary. Verbally or in critical thinking.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Lightorder: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
assholemods:

What abomination?
come and see what Lastma touts are doing here as I post this. All that went down during ENDSAR, still lagos state reported that nothing happened
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Divoc19(f): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
This lyric fit sell o
Make we send am to Omaha Lay grin

DECLAN2015:

U are a fool
Is the post about Tinubu.
Tinubu kill u there.
Always committing fallacy
Shuu...shhu...shuuuu
Talkative

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
big question? So let's narrow it to smoking knowing fully well that smoke kills
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Rubbish grin grin

Me wey just chop kolos finish grin grin
Leave Colo out of this.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Jaycee07(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Passionate888:
Addiction

You’re right. It’s simply addiction. Nicotine is very addictive. But I tell you what! No one is leaving this planet alive. Know that and know know peace!
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Vanguard- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by gosmoney(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Watin be ur own
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lightorder:
come and see what Lastma touts are doing here as I post this. All that went down during ENDSAR, still lagos state reported that nothing happened
Lastma touts? Are there no touts all over Nigeria? That has become a social problem in Nigeria between is Tinubu the governor of Lagos? You all will be spewing rubbish. I thought you have a better thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Truflexunits(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Smokers don’t care even with the diagram on it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by hakimi1974(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
merits:
grin no lele something must kill a man

team chimney..................gather here.
present sir.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Which have you find him guilty of?
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by troublemakea(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
DispatcherLagos star boy Yemi osinbajo Tinubu is your next president. So go and kill yourself. Your hatred towards Yoruba will make me rethink about Tinubu self. I see anyone vote for Tinubu as fool cos of age and health. But it seems you people just hate him for something else.

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
My grandpa Just died barely two weeks ago..He was up to a 100 and he smoked till his last days..

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TuFab(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
I think it's because something must kill a man.
The irony of it is that the people who are health conscious sometimes/mostly die even before the reckless ones.
So everybody should pick their poison abeg, nobody is gonna make it out of here alive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
gbemishile:

U're retarded and a never do well.
U're saying something that's totally unrelated to the topic.conron man,if them dey do u for ur village,don't u think it's time u beg
Blame those moderators na, those good for nothing set of people. He his derailing the thread but they won't ban him.
They are only good at banning those against them... very terrible people.
Check my moniker!
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
My grandpa just died two weeks ago..That man was up to a 100 and he smokes like crazy even till his last days.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Dreytonisback(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Just the way you love eating chocolates even when you know too much of it can be harmful to your health

Real smokers don't do drugs , just Arizona, Marley kush or maximum Loud and not Colorado

Anyone who takes above the aforementioned are louts
Smoking weed helps you relax your mind
Too many things a face goes through daily and all he needs is what can relax his mind and help him meditate on his next step or action .
Spirituality over nonsense

Smoker do know that it's harmful to their health, but I'll rather smoke to get myself together and feel the true life experience than to not smoke and be empty upstairs thinking I know it all when I know nothing.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by troublemakea(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:
They will always bring the great man Tinubu into everything.

Useless mofos.

Tinubu is greater than all your forefathers put together.

how bout for ur forefathers all together??
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by tampadollarsign(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Becos country hard temperature tendency high
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
DispatcherLagos Tinubu is your next president. So go and kill yourself. Your hatred towards Yoruba will make me rethink about Tinubu self. I see anyone vote for Tinubu as fool cos of age and health. But it seems you people just hate him for something else.

That's where you get it wrong. A dislike for Tinubu is not a dislike for the Yorubas.

We shouldn't make a choice of president because he is same tribe as us. Let us learn abeg.

Competence over tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by mrdipye(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't smoke and I'm not against it, it's probably a choice for them besides alot of smokers that I know don't die young and they're mostly hale and hearty which is contradictory to the inscription on the pack of cigarettes.

That doesn't mean you should go and start smoking sha, what rocks Mr. A's boat may sink Mr. B's boat. Chose you own death wisely and chose the one that's slow because at the end no one is making it out of this world alive.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by merits(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
hakimi1974:
present sir.

correct rugged i sight you bro.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Bigheart042(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol... better replied

DispatcherLagos:
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by OGBEREIJEBU: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:

The Atrocities Wike committed in Obigbo RIver state is 10 times worst than Tinubu but people never talk about it. People that die during EndSars in Lagos is not up to half of Obigbo. Wike imprisoned many youth, starve adult for 4 months, no moment in Obigbo for more than 2 months. people never talk about it.

Anyway This thread is not about Politics. kindly use your No. 6 next time

If you know this, why the question?
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by 8BitGee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

2 bottle of heineken for you sir
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Godwin25king:
My grandpa just died two weeks ago..That man was up to a 100 and he smokes like crazy even till his last days.
Usual talk from educated illiterates.... Do you know the number of people killed by tobacco or tobacco related sickness yearly? If your grandpa is lucky to escape how many people are that lucky?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.