Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) (41903 Views)

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) / Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by thinkmoney(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Echoban:

Tell us why she shouldn't vote for Tinubu and who she should vote for instead.
I see better people with less stain on their reputation.
I see Yemi Osinbajo, I see Babagana Umara Zulum, I see Peter Obi and I see Kingsley Moghalu.
Can you argue against the competence and pedigree of these people.
Why must it be the risk that Tinubu presents with the many question Mark's he Carry. Why must we use our hand do ourselves again.
You can be excused if you are Tinubus son though
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Sholaco: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Why do people still campaign for tinibu after all the atrocities he has committed and still committing in Lagos?
Tinubu is a tormentor for the igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by drakespearz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:

The Atrocities Wike committed in Obigbo RIver state is 10 times worst than Tinubu but people never talk about it. People that die during EndSars in Lagos is not up to half of Obigbo. Wike imprisoned many youth, starve adult for 4 months, no moment in Obigbo for more than 2 months. people never talk about it.

Anyway This thread is not about Politics. kindly use your No. 6 next time
Oyigbo not Obigbo
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Echoban: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
thinkmoney:

I see better people with less stain on their reputation.
I see Yemi Osinbajo, I see Babagana Umara Zulum, I see Peter Obi and I see Kingsley Moghalu.
Can you argue against the competence and pedigree of these people.
Why must it be the risk that Tinubu presents with the many question Mark's he Carry. Why must we use our hand do ourselves again.
You can be excused if you are Tinubus son though

Can u vote those who hasn't declared running Intention or those who aren't going to win party primaries?
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Why do people on a daily bases engage in unprotected Sex even when clearly we see the damages it causes. Why?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Why do people still campaign for tinibu after all the atrocities he has committed and still committing in Lagos?
Chai this one loud oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
More Oil to your brainy brain bro. Long life and Prosperity to your heart
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by thinkmoney(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Echoban:

Can u vote those who hasn't declared running Intention or those who aren't going to win party primaries?

There is obviously a problem. And these good fellows too are aware.
However, shouldn't we relax, stop marketing this questionable characters and hope good candidates gets nominated?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by HarlequinLekex: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
There are lots of harmful things in the world such as alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. Cigarettes are smoked and liked being smoked everywhere besides it is poisonous. Although smoking is harmful for people's life.

Even it boldly written on the cigarettes parks. why some say it's very dangerous to the health. But why people still smoking?

Source: Obembet
pure addiction
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by benjanny(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Humans are the only creatures on earth that would cut down a tree, turn it into a paper and write "save the trees" on it.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by kingslj: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
DispatcherLagos Tinubu is your next president. So go and kill yourself. Your hatred towards Yoruba will make me rethink about Tinubu self. I see anyone vote for Tinubu as fool cos of age and health. But it seems you people just hate him for something else.

He is talking about Tinubu not Yoruba.

Why is it that Nigerians who have access to the net still tribalize issues.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Worksunlimited: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
There are lots of harmful things in the world such as alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. Cigarettes are smoked and liked being smoked everywhere besides it is poisonous. Although smoking is harmful for people's life.

Even it boldly written on the cigarettes parks. why some say it's very dangerous to the health. But why people still smoking?

Dem get coconut head, dem no dey hear word..

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by MumuYorubaBoy: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:

The Atrocities Wike committed in Obigbo RIver state is 10 times worst than Tinubu but people never talk about it. People that die during EndSars in Lagos is not up to half of Obigbo. Wike imprisoned many youth, starve adult for 4 months, no moment in Obigbo for more than 2 months. people never talk about it.

Anyway This thread is not about Politics. kindly use your No. 6 next time

This OP is a vawulent and stewpeed OP. You make a thread and you leave it and go fighting.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:

Why are you still committing sins after all the warnings in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
The reason why people smoke is because they want to die.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
BabaIbo:
Cigarettes are for dull people.

Smart people take blow aka Igbo, SK, loud, marijuana, Caro etc., because it is a food supplement.

Keep decieving yourself... As long as you're inhaling smoke, it's just as dangerous as cigarette...
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Godwin25king:

Stop acting foolish and unwise. If you can't comprehend simple words then ignore it.. The fact that I mentioned my grandpa habits of smoking doesn't mean I support smoking..
You are the most foolish person here because your comment is very clear, you are so daft that you don't even understand yourself. You goofed and you trying to to turn it around.
Very local guy with archaic reasoning. Educated illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by bepositive11: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sekoni003:
Because something must kill a man. My grandfather smoked till his last day on earth yet he flexed and rocked till he passed on in his late nineties after witnessing the death of some friends and colleagues from childhood (who died smoke of course). Reliable family sources say he picked up smoking in his teens so you can do the calculation yourself cheesy .

Not drinking, smoking or eating junk isn't a guarantee one would grow old. We might as well live a life and enjoy it to the fullest and now out when it's time to exit coz in the end, everyone dies. Pick your poison I guess...

Dont derail your own thread

I wonder how come some people live long while smoking but some die much earlier
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Lightorder: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Echoban:

Come and see what Police do in Nigeria, alot of atrocities, don't u think we should also point finger to the govt who created police in the first place for having uterior motive and be made to disband them asap
I sad LASTMA in Lagos and not the federal police this time.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Lightorder: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
assholemods:

Lastma touts? Are there no touts all over Nigeria? That has become a social problem in Nigeria between is Tinubu the governor of Lagos? You all will be spewing rubbish. I thought you have a better thing to say.
that your tinubu will be the president of your village this time. You think those stupid days you aimless uneducated graduates were shouting change and sai baba , will still return. Just watch how it pans out.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
assholemods:

You are the most foolish person here because your comment is very clear, you are so daft that you don't even understand yourself. You goofed and you trying to to turn it around.
Very local guy with archaic reasoning. Educated illiterate!
Are you done?? undecided
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Adebowalay(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Omo DS COMMENT WAKE ME... cool
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Echoban: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lightorder:
I sad LASTMA in Lagos and not the federal police this time.

What's the difference between LasTMa and police. Tinubu created LASTMA, FG created police that is causing atrocities but u made look like lastman is a thug group created for personal purpose..
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AntonVince: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Your days SHALL be long!
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Bearfruit(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
it is because it's beyond them,who will want to deliberately hurt himself,they are in bondage.for we wrestle not with flesh and blood but "Spiritual Wickedness in high places" God alone can deliver such a one.
I know of someone that had to stop eating i.e fast,go without food for days before he could stop smoking.
He always had the smoking urge when ever he eats so he told himself let me see if I will die if I don't smoke,he went on dry fasting.....if I eat I will smoke,if I don't eat I will not smoke,3days he went without food and found out he has made 3 days smoke free progress, excited he ate, went to the church prayed, spent more time with his Bible and continue fasting and praying till he got into a trance vision and find himself cut loose from the thick ropes that where as thick as himself.
since then he never went back to smoking.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Godwin25king:

Are you done?? undecided
Coconut brain
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lightorder:
that your tinubu will be the president of your village this time. You think those stupid days you aimless uneducated graduates were shouting change and sai baba , will still return. Just watch how it pans out.
You are just full of shit! No atom of reasoning...just a very bitter and daft soul.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by BabaIbo: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:

Keep decieving yourself... As long as you're inhaling smoke, it's just as dangerous as cigarette...

Forget that thing abeg.

As long as you eat vegetables, you no get talk.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
BabaIbo:

Forget that thing abeg.

As long as you eat vegetables, you no get talk.

Ok sir
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
DispatcherLagos Tinubu is your next president. So go and kill yourself. Your hatred towards Yoruba will make me rethink about Tinubu self. I see anyone vote for Tinubu as fool cos of age and health. But it seems you people just hate him for something else.

Na so you one take get husband here, abi you nor know say admirer dey follow you back to back before them go send you mail. Use your brain oh.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by OGMEEKZY: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na bcus pple dy smoke canadian loud now and d loud no gt pack
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by asthmacoughend(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
. This one is too strong ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.