Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria (1813 Views)

Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Yorubaland:the Economic Backbone Of Nigeria / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Can your universities polytechnics college of education beats this?

U.I - Best university others are Unilag, Oau, futa,

Lasu, Lautech, Aaua, OOUA - best states universities

Lapotech, and others best polytechnics

Futa - best university of tech

Unimed - best university of medicine

All these are in South west.

I need u to list ur south south universities that beats above.
Maybe only Marine university In Delta and Akwaibom. (Only in marine field)

Oghene1st
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Buhari will support a loyalist not a lengendary drug Baron and never in the history of this country has a vice president succeed his boss. Frog eyes and house boy will never go close to the Aso rock cum 2023.
yes loyalist that wants to contest under islamic amala ewedu party
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
you gave yoruba presidency but you nyamiris and your elders (conglomerate of fuls - ohaneze) dey beg nigerians to vote you as president, even the conglomerate of fuls said they are ready to kneel and postrate for nigerians to vote yeebow man as a president, you don see now that the joke is on you
My people that is typical yeebow human thinking, you now see now those people funny die
LoL. Mark my words. Never again will a Yoruba man become the president of Nigeria. You guy bit the finger that fed u

1 Like

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where's Oghene1st.

I want to handicap you entirely in the Field of education, I.T, Banking, socials, entertainment, Manufacturing, medicines,.laws. smiley
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Oga respond to my comment above, when you're done, we'll go into I.T and other fields smiley

I just want to handicap you
you don land, you are welcome bro
Kaikai drinkers also don dey get liver, imagine dem wan compare themselves with great yoruba people, imagine the gut mehn
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
hahaha. My southern bro has done justice to this silly question. Come up with another useless question, he is ever willing with facts and data to give an R. I.P blow
E pain am. Since igbo don't go to school, how would you know the meaning of data
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
yes loyalist that wants to contest under islamic amala ewedu party
of course. It's a Nigerian party you illiterate and some many igbos have won election with it. It's not and will never be a Yoruba party. They don't have the nerve to own a regional political party like APGA
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
LoL. Mark my words. Never again will a Yoruba man become the president of Nigeria. You guy bit the finger that fed u
biafran cannibal in pains
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Kaikai drinkers also don dey get liver, imagine dem wan compare themselves with great yoruba people, imagine the gut mehn

Leave him oo,we will start from the list 10 things graduates of their universities don produce. He'll tell me of their banking sector, how many of the best lawyers in law sch dey graduate from their institutions, then we go to medicines and entertainment b4 finishing on manufacturing
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Last time I checked Kai Kai is better than Agbo. So it's even an insult to the guy exchanging banters with you

1 Like

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
biafran cannibal in pains
I hope you know that females in South West are going into extinction?

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
of course. It's a Nigerian party you illiterate and some many igbos have won election with it. It's not and will never be a Yoruba party. They don't have the nerve to own a regional political party like APGA
Apart from imo state, which other state in south east contest under islamic amala ewedu party?
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I hope you know that females in South West are going into extinction?
Biafran cannibal is angry
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
E pain am. Since igbo don't go to school, how would you know the meaning of data
we don't go to your " kind of school" which is not better than a rehabilitation center. Igbos have the best quality education ( this has been proven by my southern brother) it's evident in waec and jamb results
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
Biafran cannibal is angry
Yoruba cannibal is happy. IGR is increasing of course
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
nyamiri you don dey cry.
Imagine, yeebow human said yoruba man wil never rule this nigeria again, eeh eeh animal dey behave like human being, inconsequential 5% dey form for this nairaland
Okoro, you better go tell your elders to start begging maybe we can consider one yeebow human as a president's driver come 2023
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
Apart from imo state, which other state in south east contest under islamic amala ewedu party?
this one is an illiterate. Go and find your kind. Bye
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
we don't go to your " kind of school" which is not better than a rehabilitation center. Igbos have the best quality education ( this has been proven by my southern brother) it's evident in waec and jamb results
Quality of education from mushroom and pigstery schools like unn

1 Like

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
No doubt south south is the richest region in Nigeria.

Her revenue is used to run the nation

1 Like

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by YorubaIsGreat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Leave him oo,we will start from the list 10 things graduates of their universities don produce. He'll tell me of their banking sector, how many of the best lawyers in law sch dey graduate from their institutions, then we go to medicines and entertainment b4 finishing on manufacturing

you wan kill the braindead kaikai drinker be that ooh, the bastard don dey hide
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Yoruba cannibal is happy. IGR is increasing of course
meth in pains
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
nyamiri you don dey cry.
Imagine, yeebow human said yoruba man wil never rule this nigeria again, eeh eeh animal dey behave like human being, inconsequential 5% dey form for this nairaland
Okoro, you better go tell your elders to start begging maybe we can consider one yeebow human as a president's driver come 2023
lol. PMB made comment on the percentage of vote he got from South East and not the population but unfortunate illiterates like you misinterpret him. This is the type of education we have in the west. No wonder your region is the pitiable state it is today.
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
this one is an illiterate. Go and find your kind. Bye
meth, more tears for you
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by YorubaIsGreat(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol. PMB made comment on the percentage of vote he got from South East and not the population but unfortunate illiterates like you misinterpret him. This is the type of education we have in the west. No wonder your region is the pitiable state it is today.
okoro pls you need to move far away from sniper and transformer, e be like say you wan end am patapata
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Nisiw365: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
5% meth cannibal
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Oghene1st: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:
Where's Oghene1st.

I want to handicap you entirely in the Field of education, I.T, Banking, socials, entertainment, Manufacturing, medicines,.laws. smiley

Mr. Sammy, I am in a lecture hall for now, will revert back to you soonest.
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oghene1st:

Mr. Sammy, I am in a lecture hall for now, will revert back to you soonest.

Okay sir.... cool
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Oghene1st: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy07:
Where's Oghene1st.

I.T? Is IT in South West or in Nigeria? Are you referring to the IT completely imported into Nigeria? From hosting to platforms for web designs, to storage, to communication, etc? Which IT sir? Banking? Okay support that with facts. Entertainment is arguably dominated by the Yoruba of South West, I won't contest that. Manufacturing and medicine need to be supported with convincing details.

BTW, how did the above you mentioned made you become the economic backbone of Nigeria as against my topic stating that South South is the economic backbone of Nigeria? I provided facts to support my topic. So, if you want to counter it, please do with quantifiable instances on why South West is the economic backbone of Nigeria. If your arguement is on another issue incidental to the topic, probably from subsequent quotes/comments under the topic, state it and we shall proceed, but that is when I'm done with lectures.

1 Like

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by DispatcherLagos: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oghene1st:

I.T? Is IT in South West or in Nigeria? Are you referring to the IT completely imported into Nigeria? From hosting to platforms for web designs, to storage, to communication, etc? Which IT sir? Banking? Okay support that with facts. Entertainment music industry is arguably dominated by the Yoruba of South West, I won't contest that. Manufacturing and medicine need to be supported with convincing details.

BTW, how did the above you mentioned made you become the economic backbone of Nigeria as against my topic stating that South South is the economic backbone of Nigeria? I provided facts to support my topic. So, if you want to counter it, please do with quantifiable instances on why South West is the economic backbone of Nigeria. If your arguement is on another issue incidental to the topic, probably from subsequent quotes/comments under the topic, state it and we shall proceed, but that is when I'm done with lectures.
Yoruba don't in anyway dominate the entertainment industry, the only dominate the afro and hip hop sector of music industry with their noise pollution called music. Igbo takes up 90% of the Christian and highlife music.
Let's not talk about the movie industry.
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Oghene1st: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
apart from crude oil, wetin dey south south?

There are cities better than every cities in South West aside Lagos that you all hope on.

There is no street begging in South South compared to your next-of-kin title to Northern Nigeria on street begging based on statistics.

There is agriculture - Palm and Cocoa.

There are more sea ports in South - Warri, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Rivers than South West. Every State in South South has access to the sea unlike South West.

There are tourist attractions. Obudu Cattle ranch is an example.

There are more airports in South South than South West.

There is a better good road network in South South than South West.

There are more sporting facilities in South South than South West.

There is access to clean water in South South than the whole of South West. There is water scarcity in most part of South West.

There is a better wildlife in South South than South West.

Better aquatic life in South South than South West.

There are more developed towns in South South than South West

There are more cities in South South than South West

Better and greener forests in South South than South West.

Better landscape in South South than South West.

We don't patronise money ritual like you guys.

Should I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by LILTJAY: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oghene1st:

There are cities better than every cities in South West aside Lagos that you all hope on.

There is no street begging in South South compared to your next-of-kin title to Northern Nigeria on street begging based on statistics.

There is agriculture - Palm and Cocoa.

There are more sea ports in South - Warri, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Rivers than South West. Every State in South South has access to the sea unlike South West.

There are tourist attractions. Obudu Cattle ranch is an example.

There are more airports in South South than South West.

There is a better good road network in South South than South West.

There are more sporting facilities in South South than South West.

There is access to clean water in South South than the whole of South West. There is water scarcity in most part of South West.

There is a better wildlife in South South than South West.

Better aquatic life in South South than South West.

There are more developed towns in South South than South West

There are more cities in South South than South West

Better and greener forests in South South than South West.

Better landscape in South South than South West.

We don't patronise money ritual like you guys.

Should I continue?
hahahaha same ss I stay or what? grin
Re: Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria by Oghene1st: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
hahahaha same ss I stay or what? grin

State the place you stayed, and for your information, I'm in Abk - Abeokuta residing in Isabo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The Highest Order From Media And South East. / APC Candidates In Adamawa State Atikulates / Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.