Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? (704 Views)

Chaii.now Dis 12yrs Old Boy Had Impregnanted Me, Wat Wil I Do.woman Seeks Advise / Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? / Why E Be Say To dey do Woman For Ynash Dey Sweet Well Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by rainlover(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
I wonder why woman love to shift all the burdens unto men undecided
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by helinues: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Toh

Make we kuku add the WO to make it WOMENSTRUATION.

Fear enough?

undecided
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
rainlover:
na your mate be French president.
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Bluntguy: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Okay, just call it womenstruation make we rest.
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Always crying and complaining on romance section.. everything women.. undecided

You folks need to grow up even if this is meant to be a joke..
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Nyascobar1414: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
That blood they smell skata... That's why I detest females, though I ain't gay and not ready for commitment... If a female gives me greenlight even though she's beautiful when I just remember bout menstrual blood, the girl will disgust me...
And I'm happy for that cos its keeps me focused...

My feelings were long dead for em...

Smelling blood gen*ers..
Una welldone oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Nyascobar1414:
That blood they smell skata... That's why I detest females, though I ain't gay and not ready for commitment... If a female gives me greenlight even though she's beautiful when I just remember bout menstrual blood, the girl will disgust me...
And I'm happy for that cos its keeps me focused...

My feelings were long dead for em...

Smelling blood gen*ers..
Una welldone oo
[/s] e seems like say na goat born u.
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
rainlover:

The word "menstruation" is etymologically related to "moon". The terms "menstruation" and "menses" are derived from the Latin mensis (month), which in turn relates to the Greek mene (moon) and to the roots of the English words month and moon.

NIGERIAN MEN ARE DUMB.

it's called menstruation not womenstruation because a girl's first period is known as "menarche". A girl's first period or menstrual cycle begins between 12 and 15 years of age. The Greek word "menarche" splits into two words as "men" which mean "month" and "arche" which mean "beginning".

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
rainlover:
That's how they still blame Men for MENopause.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by odinson1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeon:

The word "menstruation" is etymologically related to "moon". The terms "menstruation" and "menses" are derived from the Latin mensis (month), which in turn relates to the Greek mene (moon) and to the roots of the English words month and moon.

NIGERIAN MEN ARE DUMB.

it's called menstruation not womenstruation because a girl's first period is known as "menarche". A girl's first period or menstrual cycle begins between 12 and 15 years of age. The Greek word "menarche" splits into two words as "men" which mean "month" and "arche" which mean "beginning".

We all know this was copied from Google. You're as dumb as the "Nigerian men" because you had to go to google before you could get knowledge on the Subject.

Don't throw stones if you live in a Glass house wink
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by rainlover(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:

That's how they still blame Men for MENopause.
the matter tire me
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Jeon(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
odinson1:

We all know this was copied from Google. You're as dumb as the "Nigerian men" because you had to go to google before you could get knowledge on the Subject.

Don't throw stones if you live in a Glass house wink
@bolded got me laughing..
you knew about that yet you are the first to threw the stone..

NIGERIAN MEN ARE DUMB

EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAINED IT IN PLAN LANGUAGE YOU WILL STILL BASH AND DISS WOMEN IN TERMS OF PLEASURE..

AND YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE EDUCATION I GAVE.. MENSTRUATION ISN'T AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE so stop saying bullshits of what you know nothing about because of M E N is in a conjoin sentences..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by rainlover(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeon:

@bolded got me laughing..
you knew about that yet you are the first to threw the stone..

NIGERIAN MEN ARE DUMB

EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAINED IT IN PLAN LANGUAGE YOU WILL STILL BASH AND DISS WOMEN IN TERMS OF PLEASURE.

AND YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE EDUCATION I GAVE.. MENSTRUATION ISN'T AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE so stop saying bullshits of what you know nothing about because of M E N is in a conjoin sentences..
lol! MENstruation, MENopause, woMEN undecided
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Jeon(f): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
rainlover:
lol! MENopause, woMEN undecided

comes from the Greek words 'menos', meaning month, and 'pause', meaning to cease.

originally denoted a female, and later became the Middle English (ME) wif, wiif, wyf.

KEEP ON CRYING, UR TEARS ARE SO DELICIOUS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by rainlover(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeon:

comes from the Greek words 'menos', meaning month, and 'pause', meaning to cease.

originally denoted a female, and later became the Middle English (ME) wif, wiif, wyf.

KEEP ON CRYING, UR TEARS ARE SO DELICIOUS
Rest
Re: Why Do Woman Call It MENstruation ?? by Jeon(f): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
rainlover:
Rest
IN PEACE IN HELL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Made You To Stop Being Friends With Someone / Why African Men Find It Hard To Forgive Their Partners After Cheating / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Chase Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.