Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,700 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? (854 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by enuk80(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
I don't get it, lately it seems to me that no matter how bad a break up was or how much of a douche bag the ex is, women always go back to the ex sooner or later. Why?
Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by zoaroster: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Most times.
Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Question you should ask is why the men always beg their exes to come back cos no woman will go back to a man that doesnt want them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by zoaroster: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Question you should ask is why the men always beg their exes to come back cos no woman will go back to a man that doesnt want them.
women always think tht the pasture is greener on the side but after roaming round the world they hunger for the home they walked out from.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
zoaroster:
women always think tht the pasture is greener on the side but after roaming round the world they hunger for the home they walked out from.

So the men that begs the women knows none can be compared to what they had before, cos after roaming around the world, he found out she's rare and unique hence why he runs back to her.
Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by zoaroster: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So the men that begs the women knows none can be compared to what they had before, cos after roaming around the world, he found out she's rare and unique hence why he runs back to her.
Am aware that happens both ways but I feel tht most men can let go while more women will held down by regret and nostalgia. Moreover men can easily keep roaming while women wanna go home Asap. My thought though.
Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
zoaroster:
Am aware that happens both ways but I feel tht most men can let go while more women will held down by regret and nostalgia. Moreover men can easily keep roaming while women wanna go home Asap. My thought though.

I still insist men chase exes more cos no matter the regret and nostalgia the woman feels, if the man doesnt want her, she'll lick her wounds and move on, but if he runs back to her after roaming around searching and not seeing the right one, she'll definitely pick herself up and go on home Asap. My thoughts too smiley
Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by zoaroster: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I still insist men chase exes more cos no matter the regret and nostalgia the woman feels, if the man doesnt want her, she'll lick her wounds and move on, but if he runs back to her after roaming around searching and not seeing the right one, she'll definitely pick herself up and go on home Asap. My thoughts too smiley
it seems we all have our stories.
Re: Why Do Woman Go Back To Their Ex After A Breakup? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
zoaroster:
it seems we all have our stories.

Yes we do.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple Caught Kissing / My Dad Says Sex Is Overated & Sex Styles Are Demonic, My Mum's Shocking Reaction / Need Suggestions Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.