Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO (58280 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by aspabay(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Failed parenting
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tutudesz: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:
Failed parenting
This is what present society respect undecided
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Househelp(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bros you get better point I swear
HenryDion:
These ones wouldn't even reach 22 years before they go six feet. If you plan to live up to 70, 80 and even 90 years, you wouldn't be in a hurry to make it by all means necessary when you should be studying or learning a skill.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by od501: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All I know is ritual doesn't exist so let those kids keep deceiving themselves..

You have a lot to learn. A whole lot to learn.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Jide433: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent

Edited
What a lot of people fail to understand now is that these people who do these rituals are mostly only using females for now because that's what the ritual demands at the moment.
After some time, they begin to use males and old parents who cannot defend themselves.
If no one fights these guys now, they would have succeeded well enough to pay any criminal bold enough to walk into any house and pick anyone up for money rituals.
A stitch in time saves nine.
you are hundred percent right
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Gamusgamus: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stop , the Bible did not say that money is the root of all evil but the love of it
Please be guided
1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by 16inchdick: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=360command post=109837009]What is the name of the song or skit used as background music..[/quote
]

Na one minute free style by king hemjay ajitiku

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ButterBurger: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
There's no difference between these boys and politicians.
They also kills people in secrets as rituals for many jazz of money, power and fame.
My people let us be careful of both the young and the old.
Famales most especially both old and young. Because of their vulnerabilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tinatella(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
And dem do child dedication for dis wans head oo
I dey tell you, it's so sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Fhowe: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
philme87:
Amid an online conversation on the widespread ritual killing carried out by young boys to make money through fraudulent means, a video of some young boys in a shrine has been shared online.

In the video, the young boys lip-synched to King Hemjay's "Ajitu Cruise". They were heard saying "no hustle o, pepeye you no go shenk. If we show you the way, shey you go fit do am? If you run too fast you go die young, if you run too slow you go die poor".

They also made sure that the entire shrine was captured in the video.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38OGedFfhQ
At this point I think we need social media regulation, people just wake up and post nonsense online misleading the public and portraying a very image of the country it is a video like this that encourage and make the younger generation believe rituals are real and end innocent lives for nothing. Another angle is Nollywood I think the film board needs to do more with all their ritualistic movies (start banning them). The other day I was speaking with a medical doctor and I was really disappointed with his view on these ritual killings he actually believes there is something called blood money if someone, as educated like that, believes in this shit then what happens to the ordinary layman in the village.The national orientation agency also needs to start working seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Prettygirl200(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
See as dem dry like stock fish. Muteeewwww
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ethanuella:
Hmmmn,
The way these youngsters do despicable things for money ehhh.

In the next decade, houses and cars would become really cheap, because all these boys would end up selling them to to cure madness/ailment, or when they go broke (juju failure/end of ritual).

The amount of impotent, barren, and mentally unstable people that will flood this country in the next decade will be alarming.

Just continue your legitimate hustle. God will crown your efforts

Gotta save some bucks for this time, cos I would love to buy a Mercedes Benz Maybach of that year, and probably, a one-storey house. smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nyascobar1414: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lilsameey:
I don't even buy this idea of doing illegal shits, I love my peaceful life, am not concerned or disturbed by drips, rides, clubbing. I just want to be super rich and be on a super low-key.

Bro... If someone send a picture to a dm as message can It be used for blood money.. That I mean in facebook?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by dragunov: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
philme87:
Amid an online conversation on the widespread ritual killing carried out by young boys to make money through fraudulent means, a video of some young boys in a shrine has been shared online.

In the video, the young boys lip-synched to King Hemjay's "Ajitu Cruise". They were heard saying "no hustle o, pepeye you no go shenk. If we show you the way, shey you go fit do am? If you run too fast you go die young, if you run too slow you go die poor".

They also made sure that the entire shrine was captured in the video.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38OGedFfhQ

A whole generation of Nigerians is already wasted without even reaching maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Padipadi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ethanuella:
Hmmmn,

In the next decade, houses and cars would become really cheap, because all these boys would end up selling them to to cure madness/ailment, or when they go broke (juju failure/end of ritual).

The amount of impotent, barren, and mentally unstable people that will flood this country in the next decade will be alarming.

hope for legitimate Hustlers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by olax02(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
allen113:
Nawa
vanity upon vanity... All is vanity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ethanuella:
Hmmmn,

and u will buy such house? house built with blood money
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Abujaexpress: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ethanuella:
Hmmmn,

grin
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ujezeez(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
machote:
for the word for word people on this thread it's "love of Money" is the root of all evil.
grin grin

Make I rest abeg grin
The bible was right.
I think the bible meant to say...'worshipping money is the root of all evil.'

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by AderogbaOmokeye: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by maxito28: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
I pity some desperate foolish gals, bcoz na Dem, Dem go dey use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
od501:

You have a lot to learn. A whole lot to learn.
Preach on.. cheesy
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Prettyclown:
E be like say u smoke weed...before typing these trash.....mumu undecided
cheesy keep deceiving yourself..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
AderogbaOmokeye:

Boss, your food is ready. Come and eat.

What you mean?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Parrot69:

The system of education need to be TOTALLY overhauled. In fact it should be placed on an Emergency state.
A mindset that needs orientation! The consequences of this shambles is why you get to read supid excessive comments on Nairaland. It’s hard to keep a simple conversation with these folks.

Damn straight!
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by GuyWise101(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas again? Lazy lots
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nwaotu10(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Edited
What a lot of people fail to understand now is that these people who do these rituals are mostly only using females for now because that's what the ritual demands at the moment.
After some time, they begin to use males and old parents who cannot defend themselves.
If no one fights these guys now, they would have succeeded well enough to pay any criminal bold enough to walk into any house and pick anyone up for money rituals.

Boss.
I go fit track those boys down.
They're ibafo boys.
I go need half of that money make I take begin work.
You down, sir?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Backlaw406(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Poverty run away from my life

Make no people dey shame me say i'm lazy
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Evidenx(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.
The word of God CAN NEVER be wrong.

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL NOT THE LACK OF IT.

SOMETIMES I LACK MONEY BUT THAT HAS NEVER PUSHED ME INTO DOING SOMETHING FETISH OR STUPID. ...WHY? BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE MONEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by TheOgaBoss: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Edited
the Badoo saga in Lagos comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by AderogbaOmokeye: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by machote: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
ujezeez:

I think the bible meant to say...'worshipping money is the root of all evil.'
Hmm. People have different interpretations what what it meant there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.