Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO (58267 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by shalomm: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent

Really? I can track anyone, but only if they have committed a crime or you paying me to find someone for personal reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Bmaster(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
machote:
Money truly is the root of all evil.

The bible was right.
you misquote bible.
Its the love of money bro,not actually money on its own
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
machote:
Money truly is the root of all evil.

The bible was right.
cow the Bible said "the LOVE of money (when money takes the place of God in your life, when you worship money) is the root of all evil not" money is the root of all evil" go and read that verse again.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Edusouls(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cursed generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by YorubaIsCursed1: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yoruba boys self angry cry

4 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
nnamdi640:
This is getting out of hand. The so called government should do something about this rubbish going on

The only thing the government should do is to make Education attractive and also reward workers excellently with good pay, bonuses, and pension.

No kids wanna study again since you'll end up receiving #2,000 as the gift for being the best student while a beauty pageant winner goes home with a car, money and lots of things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
The system, the structure, the government, the folks and its likes are all failures...

Good over evil

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ogub(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.

It is the love of money that is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by seyz91(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na all your family be bastard

Mumu person that canot mention without insult

Don't ever quote me bac again.

Fu*k off
RoyalBoutique:

Bastard, screw you and screw your Bible

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
November24:

Love of money... Not money. Read ur bibl

I should waste my precious time reading the Bible?

Screw the bible.

And screw you.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by paparazi232(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
tennage youth bee fooling their sef just to get attention from social media, most especially TIKTOK real rituals won't come out and show their sef up go hustle bruh before yuu get caught when is too late

really COLD OUTSIDE EVERY WHERE
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by SportsHD: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Subuhanallah.
This is bleeped up on all levels.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Rickylambert: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
shalomm:

Really? I can track anyone, but only if they have committed a crime or you paying me to find someone for personal reasons.
Talk to me on watsapp bro.I have a deal

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is a serious issue,the earlier we realized the danger this pose for our collective existence here,the better for us, something has to be done about this as a matter of urgency, whatever it will take, should be done quickly,this cancer is already at the point of spreading all over our Bodies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Hendtime: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

It is you and the one you're replying that are wrong.
The Bible neve called money the root of evil but the love of money
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pathokpo:

The worst part of it all is that some girls will reject you that is doing your legit thing and run after these ones even after seeing this video believing that someone else's daughter would be used for them to enjoy.

Most ladies are interested in quenching their hunger and thirst now, they don't care how it will be quenched tomorrow. Same way the boys wanna get rich fast and die quick. They lack patience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Maxxim: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All I know is ritual doesn't exist so let those kids keep deceiving themselves..
Lol
So how do they buy these luxury stuffs and build these pent houses, maybe you're residing in another continent or you're staying far from urban places.

4 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Bmaster(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's so bad that right now I look at certain members of my family with one eye.

People say ritual doesn't work, while I will like to agree it doesn't invalidate the fact that being close to a person who believes it does can put your life at risk .

It could get to that stage where if people become too smart ,these demons might just resort to grabbing people off the streets for ritual ,or one chance which is still very much happening everyday.

It's just scary, call it paranoia ,I literally don't trust any male around me right now ,not even my brothers.

Be safe out there,it's cold outside!!!
thank God you started losing trust around male folks from your immediate family,you know what they say,someone understands his/her family better than others.
I think you may need to explain more about your male brothers to us
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Phock2sweet: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

boss I no go lie I no how to catch but abeg help with 2k or 5k. Hungry wan kill me for here. I dey ur dm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
These ones no get sense.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hendtime:

Ok.

For the record, screw the Bible.

It's just a story book.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Una mannequin president really finished una countryside kpatakpata! Nothing is left of it! Abba kyari, Obi Cuban, Eze ndi ala and all the rest of them make una come carry una apprentice as na una be their role models..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by 9jaseefinish: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Seconded! This is becoming alarming and am adding extra 50k for anyone that can track there location

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Hendtime: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

RoyalBoutique:

Screw the bible.

And screw you.

This one want to appear as someone sensible but made itself foolish

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Maxxim:

Lol
So how do they buy these luxury stuffs and build these pent houses, maybe you're residing in another continent or you're staying far from urban places.
So anyone who buy luxury stuffs is automatically a ritualist? undecided
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by November24(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Screw the bible.

And screw you.

Cursed son of perdition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Hendtime: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Ok.

For the record, screw the Bible.

It's just a story book.

Screw you and your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's so bad that right now I look at certain members of my family with one eye.

People say ritual doesn't work, while I will like to agree it doesn't invalidate the fact that being close to a person who believes it does can put your life at risk .

It could get to that stage where if people become too smart ,these demons might just resort to grabbing people off the streets for ritual ,or one chance which is still very much happening everyday.

It's just scary, call it paranoia ,I literally don't trust any male around me right now ,not even my brothers.

Be safe out there,it's cold outside!!!

The only thing I'm paranoid about is gunshot. I watch my six always.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Ladycewhy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bmaster:
thank God you started the losing trust around male folks from your immediate family,you know what they say,someone understands his/her family better than others.
I think you may need to explain more of your male brothers to us
Why not ask your brother that used his child ,or your sister that connived with her eldest son to use their Younger son,why don't you ask that your cousin that used his cousin?

Maybe then you will get my answer.

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RepoMan007: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

If so, why do people steal huge amounts into luxury and opulence? If you steal to get by, it is different from stealing to live large.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by meneski(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
cry that's place na shop o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.