Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO (58287 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Omodua(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
philme87:
Amid an online conversation on the widespread ritual killing carried out by young boys to make money through fraudulent means, a video of some young boys in a shrine has been shared online.

In the video, the young boys lip-synched to King Hemjay's "Ajitu Cruise". They were heard saying "no hustle o, pepeye you no go shenk. If we show you the way, shey you go fit do am? If you run too fast you go die young, if you run too slow you go die poor".

They also made sure that the entire shrine was captured in the video.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38OGedFfhQ
A despicable generation. I weep.
These youngsters, why the lure for money when they are in their formative years!
SOBS!!

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Digmygold: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
And dem do child dedication for dis wans head oo

Oluwa, wetin dey occur?

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by 9jaseefinish: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's so bad that right now I look at certain members of my family with one eye.

People say ritual doesn't work, while I will like to agree it doesn't invalidate the fact that being close to a person who believes it does can put your life at risk .

It could get to that stage where if people become too smart ,these demons might just resort to grabbing people off the streets for ritual ,or one chance which is still very much happening everyday.

It's just scary, call it paranoia ,I literally don't trust any male around me right now ,not even my brothers.

Be safe out there,it's cold outside!!!

Too bad, I can fully chesty concur with you

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by brosammy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
the level to which our society has degraded in sanity is now very scary, imagine their age

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by YorubaKing: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Even dat foolish Bastard called 9ice and his foolish songs... "Kin sha ti lowo".

Just imagine,those are the songs Nigerians sing and dance to... that tells you the despicable level of morality in this country.

Fvcked up Nigerians! angry

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by YorubaEniifibu: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaEniEgun:
haha, those two abi two in one..lol. you get time oooo grin
I want both of them to get married you know i care for them
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Maxxim: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls just keep mute and stop talking nonsense..it's called ignorance..
Daft people like you believe Killin your fellow being gives you money huh..what a blockhead undecided
Why not do it or prove to me it does exist and stop displaying your lack of intelligence on my mention..
Not until you get used before you actually believe it exist

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
..."if you run too fast you go die young. If you run too slow you go die poor." Bunch of confused exponents.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Maxxim:

Not until you get used before you actually believe it exist
Then wait till then and stop bleating around..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Digmygold: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.

The Bible isn't wrong because it meant, "the greed for money is the root of all evil". Thats exactly the situation with these greedy youngsters.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by everythinggirly(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na Yoruba guys carry this yahoo thing for head, las las all na vanity.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Maxxim: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then wait till then and stop bleating around..
Lol, why are you so pained, you can turn Nl investigative journalist to confirm if the practice actually exist, we'll actually appreciate your efforts.
Your parents should be blamed for your not experiencing the outside world dumbass

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by YorubaEniEgun: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaEniifibu:
I want both of them to get married you know i care for them
lol....... knows what is good for business, they're just catching cruise. forget what is happening here, it's just camouflage you know

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by heartbeat84: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
And dem do child dedication for dis wans head oo
the child dedication was just a waste

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent

Boss I sabi dem na my uniport course mates chukwudi and arinze

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Maxxim:

Lol, why are you so pained, you can turn Nl investigative journalist to confirm if the practice actually exist, we'll actually appreciate your efforts.
Your parents should be blamed for not experiencing the outside world dumbass
My parent you said?
Ok no issues.. enjoy..
You had to involve my parents cos you are short of words?
It cool..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by chatinent: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
The society it is to blame.

Well, I am still available for research writing services.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Legendoo: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ndi na poverty dey cause am/ slash arrest the politicians instead.

Oloriburuku Nigerians. Hate y'all mother fuckers.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by peaceland(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All I know is ritual doesn't exist so let those kids keep deceiving themselves..
If it doesn't exist, people will have stopped.
This has been on for years, just getting worse.
My point is: jazz is real, money ritual real, may not be long lasting . May we not be victims of evils in the land. Amen.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by vickydevoka(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Most are skit. They have parents and relatives, don't forget
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
peaceland:

If it doesn't exist, people will have stopped.
This has been on for years, just getting worse.
My point is: jazz is real, money ritual real, may not be long lasting . May we not be victims of evils in the land. Amen.
Thank you..it's called ignorance..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by YorubaEniifibu: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaEniEgun:
lol....... knows what is good for business, they're just catching cruise. forget what is happening here, it's just camouflage you know
Okay no wahala
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by King3urna(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

I know all of them na my hood boys
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by elganzar(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is not the root of ALL evil, you're stupidly wrong
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Jerryherd: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
RIP in advance

Na oshole Baba go call am, until anjonu change and for them suck their blood
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Princeflexzy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Well I am not really surprise anymore, because people go far to make money.

I have Facebook account for sale. Dm on whatsapp +2348132155087
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Jabulany01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wicked world

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by 360command: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
What is the name of the song or skit used as background music..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Chem2020: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Angrygoat:
At this age,I was bombing at June 12,basement and anatomy gate cafe and attending classes at faculty with LT,toasting babes and attending tlt fellowship on Sundays at June 12 upstairs,hoping a client will close eye and pay me 20k,that year. Can't be doing ogume,how many ppl get lapy for 2009. then sef na error. Na cafe things,bookings,nite browsing.

Greatest Uniben breathren ���
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by LeyeWrites: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Money as an idea is what was referred to as the root of all evil.

If you understand the economics of money you'll understand.

Money was made out of nothing, printed at no cost.

You work your life for something that cost nothing to make.

If that's not the root of evil.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Kidlecturer19: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmm... oppression is mainly the root of all evil ...the society as failed us.everything is gradually getting out of hand
philme87:
Amid an online conversation on the widespread ritual killing carried out by young boys to make money through fraudulent means, a video of some young boys in a shrine has been shared online.

In the video, the young boys lip-synched to King Hemjay's "Ajitu Cruise". They were heard saying "no hustle o, pepeye you no go shenk. If we show you the way, shey you go fit do am? If you run too fast you go die young, if you run too slow you go die poor".

They also made sure that the entire shrine was captured in the video.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38OGedFfhQ
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Hardfacts234(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Among all the major Nigerian tribes, I think Yorubas are the one still stuck in primitive African religious practices.

Islam reduced the African practices of the Northerners.

Christianity reduced that of the Easterners.

The Yorubas are the one still largely practicing these primitive African religious beliefs.

The first two things that comes to a Yoruba youth's mind if he wants to join illicit money are "Ritual and Internet fraud."

For igbos it is " Kidnapping and drug pushing"

For Niger Delta it is " Oil bunkery and Kidnapping"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video)