Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers (17686 Views)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by chukwuibuipob: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
sad His head like cow
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Allisgud: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
What do u people expect from a cow urine drinking people before when buhari their father has given them monopoly Todo anyhow
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Sholaco: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Well, e better make the country divide o

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by DonBenny77(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Naija news dey cause runny stomach
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by planetx: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Northerners or Southerners all your leaders since independence have been failures.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by backnbeta(f): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Well spoken! I prefer power to remain in the north for they’ve shown to be the true patriots in Nigeria, but if power is to come to the south, then the Yoruba should have it.

Go bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob/ESN cannibals in the language they understand.
This comment reeks of ignorance undecided

By the way, I don't blame the idiot bodejo or whatever, I blame the idiots that merged iru with ogiri and called it Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by adecz: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
This illiterate man is always
talking nonsense...❗️❗️❗️❗️☹️

These Fulani that have reduced
Hausas to nothing & kill them at
will with no fear of repercussions❗️❗️❌❌
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by TheOgaBoss: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy is blameless if not for our so called leaders that sold us out.I watched interview of Raymond dokpesi and I really sorry for the South when Dokpesi said South should give north another chance.
oga ignore dokpesi, he cannot even win his ward in Edo State.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by sterlingD(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
A country there was
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by mediainc: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
We know you people are ethnic and religious bigots, not surprised.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Onaopemiposi2021: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eranko,alakoba oshi,the one you northerners have done is nt enough abi?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by sematec(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
this means Nigeria is not one have you seen it for yourself ⁉️
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by smallsmall: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bello Bodejo, national president of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Terrorist Fulani Group, says the association will not support a southern candidate for the presidency in 2023.

In an interview with The Sun, Bodejo said northerners manage the country better than their counterparts in the south.

Just imagine! A Terrorist Group like the Fulani Myetti Allah, has the effrontery to tell us they are in a position to chose Nigeria's President!
See what Buhari turned Nigeria into!!
shocked angry angry

Ofcourse, we know that it will take another Fulani President (like PDP's Atiku), to allow you to continue your terrorist activities, as you have been doing under APC's Buhari, so it is understandable that you will want to support another terrorist-enabler Northerner, as President.

But the country does not belong to the North alone. If not that the Igbos are sworn to always vote for Fulani-Northerner, while accepting the useless Post of Puppet Vice President angry.

Las las, Somalia-style will Unload and everything will scather-scather, all tribes to their own Tent.
Fulani cannot turn other tribes to Slave, their Wife and daughters to sex object, their Farms to Cow-feedstock, while splitting the head of their Men. It just wont work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Trendingbiz042: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Under APC, Miyetti has been an important association in Nigeria. People without school certificates. Afonjas
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Gofwane(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
This man and bigotry. Always yarning nying nyang poo.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by nimasgalore: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na so

Get the best quality remax power banks with high capacities ranging from 40,000mah - 80,000mah.

Built to last for 10 days, dual ports, digital display.

Highly durable and rugged for your mobile needs.

Call or WhatsApp below , pay on delivery Nationwide.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by emonis88: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
I agree with them, the north support themselves, but if in d south there is political greed , n betrayals.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by ovieigho(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy is blameless if not for our so called leaders that sold us out.I watched interview of Raymond dokpesi and I really sorry for the South when Dokpesi said South should give north another chance.
Look at you

Do you count Igbos as south

Why don’t other southerners like greedy Tinubu allow Igbos
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by GreatAxeMan: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yes, the North which is the land of wretchedness, beggary, cannibalism, illiteracy, poverty, disease and starvation is the best when it comes to managing Nigeria. Your "intelligence" is overwhelming.

[img]https://images./2dIbXDSqysUOkV0hE8zfEh.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2YsGa3wcfW5Zk0mUJMwyzQ.jpg[/img]

ipobcannibals:
Well spoken! I prefer power to remain in the north for they’ve shown to be the true patriots in Nigeria, but if power is to come to the south, then the Yoruba should have it.

Go bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob/ESN cannibals in the language they understand.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Habib101: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
That's why the northerners have change and develop the region for the past 7 years that they are ruling ba, nonesense if you don't have any reasonable thing to say please keep quite angry
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by rickyrex(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:

dokpesi spoke for his pocket not for Nigeria.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Omodua(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:
http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/27/fulani%E2%80%99s-fear-uthman-dan-fodio%E2%80%99s-dream

Just imagine the audacity! Despite the deplorable state of this nation even with their leaders ruling for a greater period of our national life? Imagine what this nation have been through under the past 6 years under the catastrophe they foist on a nation of 200M people.

Bala Mohammed(Bauchi governor), Niger/Borno lawmakers and now the 4th globally acknowledged terrorist group is having the audacity to be insulting the sensibility of other ethnic nationals

Meanwhile, the bullion vans man of Burdillion is not coding the signs but pursuing an illusory presidency while keeping quiet after all the atrocities of these well know killers. The earlier the south acknowledged and start pushing for a dissolution of this forced unwork-able marriage the better for it. What nonsense
Well said bro. You're intelligent man. Keep it up!
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Zagee: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
....says a bunch of people who are terrible decision makers grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by smallsmall: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:

Dokpesi is all about where he can get free Money to loot. Even if he can get it from Niger Republic, he will say we should give them a chance to Rule Nigeria again!. grin grin Enemy within

Southerners must cleans itself of Saboteurs and Traitors who masquerade as "Leaders", if it is to make headway in Governance.
Most Southern "Leaders" are just there for their Private Pockets (you see that one asking: Where are the Cows?) and they have sold Southerners to Fulanis, to use, kill, rape and burn as they wish.

A House divided against itself cannot stand.
"A Civilisation is not conquered from the outside, except it is first destroyed from the inside".

The SE has started the process, l think.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Chessg(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:

No be only Yoruba Yoruba kill you there
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by rickyrex(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:

which language are you fools using to speak to bandit and Boko Haram. Or those been killed and kidnapped are Chinese or Gambia citizens
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Lovenorth: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yoruba and Fulani are one so Tinubu is a better manager as a result he is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Tizu(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by biggestmanhood(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
How did we find our self in this kind of mess lord let Nigeria disintegrate before the end of this year
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Masterkernel1: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:

And thanks to the President for making North the poorest region in the world, and as well as illiteracy capital of the world.

Less I forget third most terrorized country in the world.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Igbodicool(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Akụkọ ụwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari / Security Forces Deployed To Abuja-Kaduna Trains, Stations And Rail Corridor / Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.