Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers (17675 Views)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Jerrypolo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
“If your enemy asks you to join him to scatter your father’s house, can you support him to break your father’s house? You shouldn’t do that. But if he overshadows you and you help him to accomplish that, you would cry later"

Southern people una dey hear sense

You joined "enemies" to destroy your own in 2015 with a "promise". Una eye go open and una doubt cleared last last!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
By fire by force the southern Nigerians will get sense.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Lightorder: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Well spoken! I prefer power to remain in the north for they’ve shown to be the true patriots in Nigeria, but if power is to come to the south, then the Yoruba should have it.

Go bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob/ESN cannibals in the language they understand.
North should have it. Meanwhile, kindly tell the lazy touts called your brothers to quit begging in my street.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Charly68: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Daft men
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by od501: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Investigative:
we can't wait to see north destroy Nigeria with their utterances
IPOB have done alot eyes opening

BUHARI HAVE REALLY EMPOWERED FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION TO NOW HAVE A SAY IN NIGERIA POLITICS

A terrorist organization that almost killed ortom

I were igbos, I will seriously campaign for a northern candidate. That way, the destruction of Nigeria will be easier.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by od501: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Investigative:

BUHARI HAVE REALLY EMPOWERED FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION TO NOW HAVE A SAY IN NIGERIA POLITICS

I were igbos, I will seriously campaign for a northern candidate. That way, the destruction of Nigeria will be easier and faster
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by od501: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Investigative:

I were igbos, I will seriously campaign for a northern candidate. That way, the destruction of Nigeria will be easier and faster.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by AntiBMC(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Better managers of Terrorism
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Rawtruth1: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nonsense as usual
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by namo77: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stupidity on rampage
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Investigative: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
od501:

I were igbos, I will seriously campaign for a northern candidate. That way, the destruction of Nigeria will be easier and faster.
Thank you my brother
Better way to aid Nigeria Disintegration is another northerner emerginh

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Akuruoulo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Well spoken! I prefer power to remain in the north for they’ve shown to be the true patriots in Nigeria, but if power is to come to the south, then the Yoruba should have it.

Go bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob/ESN cannibals in the language they understand.
UR MUMUNESS IS APPLAUDABLE. KEEP IT UP BRO
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Onuoha1234(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Miyetti Allah are cattlerearers not political party registered in Nigeria. They are disruptive noise makers enjoying support of unknown god fathers.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
It was expected.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by baconline(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Continue running your mouth , it's barely a year away
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Investigative: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha.....There is freedom of speech and association so it's within his right to express his opinion.

Which political party is MACBAN sef?

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
And you are telling us on social media?
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by penceman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
miyetti regime is about to end and it better for them be prepared for a man from east . not even Yoruba Muslim.
Miyetti had no role in buhari emergence other than rhetoric and ranting.
They should focus on their cows
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by tnerro1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na dem sabi , don’t give a shit anymore, we just need to be 2 or 3 countries. I would prefer a south and middle belt country and the core north can join Niger or chad or both
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by John4B: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Imagine this COW
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by orisa37: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
miyetti-allah-we-wont-support-southern-candidate-for-presidency-northerners-are-better-managers.

Southern PRESIDENCY will stop BOKOHARAM BMF-BOKOISWA FUNAM AND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Henon: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Macphenson:
okooo
Which village in Arochukwu are you from?
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by DimIsaac10(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's votes that matters.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by HIPROFILE(m): 12:01am On Feb 01, 2022
ipobcannibals:

Yes you are correct and I cant wait to see North destroy Nigeria Kpatakpata with their perfect leadership skill indeed. Shebi 18 to 20 years don deh do ritual killings this days due to hardship no worry yourself I only pray every effort from you to escape from the country fails when the time comes Insha Allah.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by basseeafricana: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Baawaa:

This guy is blameless if not for our so called leaders that sold us out.I watched interview of Raymond dokpesi and I really sorry for the South when Dokpesi said South should give north another chance.
It is not their fault, it is d fault of our leaders that agreed to join a northern country called Nigeria. Marrying south with d north is a mistake to start with. North orientation is worst, bad and obnoxious. We blame Southern leaders for these generational pains brought to us. If north likes, it should try to retain power in 2023. God will push them to use their hands break this country. We are watching them. How can they marry sensible beings with animalistic and blood shocking people.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by SOMTO2(m): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Just as your big brother is working hard currently at managing us out of existence ....idiat
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by fombi: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2022
When you have people like Tinubu from south vying to be president, it actually gives people like this man a voice. If Tinubu carries APC banner and a Northerner carries PDP banner all the Northern states will start switching to PDP. Osibanjor is the right candidate for APC. As for Tnubu if he goes up against someone from the North, he will Lose South South, East and the North, he has way too much garbage to use against him.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Power MUST go south.

Very selfish people.

If pdp dare give atiku , they shud consider themselves good bye
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by DeMekus: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2022
This is the 5th page and yet two first-class zombies, Omenka and MannaBigBigPrickGrill the dead vulture griller, haven't dropped a comment yet. They're waiting for an Igbo thread to masturbate on. grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Chiachifranklin: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Ekwensu!
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Trendylove(f): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2022
I don't blame you see his face like aboki man left yansh infact Fulani are not indigenous people of Nigeria so is better for you stranger to respect yourself and stop saying rubbish crazy blood thirty animals.
Re: Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers by Bouncing2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
To support and facilitate the free movement of your cows to graze openly abi,, thunder go fia ya mouth miyeti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phrank Shaibu To CJN Ariwoola: It’s Wrong Of You To Frolic With Politicians / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper / Tears Of Joy As Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims Of Fire Outbreak At Abakpa Nike, En

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.