Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Husband Flogs Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flogs Me (33286 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Flogs Me by sazzyyarns: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation.We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.
He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him(which doesnt include me going physical,so its not even in self defence).At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids,sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too
so what do you want us to do? We should come and flog him for you? Congratulations, just know when your kids grow up they will also flog their wives since you allow yourself to be flogged.

386 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nonexisting: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
He flogs you with cane? Is he a classroom teacher?

302 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by dacblogger: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by brosom(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Marriage dey oo undecided undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lols

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by MCKitchen(f): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
As I know no body is above discipline, but adult taking up weapon and batter the other is not a good thing. I think you need to call a family meeting first.

Can't you give an advice and leave quoting rubbish. Misbehave for public na beta koboko you go recieve. Since u r above discipline.
Datboredberry:
There's a difference between discipline and assault... undecided

So your statement before the comma makes no sense.

If your mama and papa na African shame on you. Slavery my foot. Also Call the westerners to come and feed you.
Datboredberry:
When you live in as third world country, this is the result- believing that misdemeanours should be corrected with 'beta koboko'...

Africans and their backwardness... After slavery, there's nothing we love more than we good whipping... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry
Don't be stupid and partial... What could a grown human being to to warrant such? undecided

You're trying to justify the man's actions... Ask yourself, if it were his boss who had offended him... Would he react like this? undecided

Most of you men are cowards who can't challenge a fellow man but you prefer to act like rabid dogs when there's an altercation with a woman...

253 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Hanibbal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
May be you deserve flogging cheesy grin

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
dacblogger:
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad
the husband might divorce her, op enjoy your flogging it's just belt na, no be say na cutlass he dey take beat you. Mumu woman

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
MCKitchen:
As I know no body is above discipline, but adult taking up weapon and batter the other is not a good thing. I think you need to call a family meeting first.
There's a difference between discipline and assault... undecided

So your statement before the comma makes no sense.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid and partial... What could a grown human being to to warrant such? undecided

You're trying to justify the man's actions... Ask yourself, if it were his boss who had offended him... Would he react like this? undecided

Most of you men are cowards who can't challenge a fellow man but you prefer to act like rabid dogs when there's an altercation with a woman...
relax ma'am I'm sure he's just being sarcastic, a grown human being too is allowing herself to be flogged and can't do anything about it? Is she a slowpoke? I don't blame the man honestly, the OP is just a mumu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
SmellySperm:
He flogs you with cane? Is he a classroom teacher?
the OP is a primary school pupil lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
SmileDance:
so what do you want us to do? We should come and flog him for you? Congratulations, just know when your kids grow up they will also flog their wives since you allow yourself to be flogged.
what message are you trying to pass to her, she should packed out from her husband house

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
MCKitchen:

Can't you give an advice and leave quoting rubbish. Misbehave for public na beta koboko you go recieve. Since u r above discipline.
When you live in as third world country, this is the result- believing that misdemeanours should be corrected with 'beta koboko'...

Africans and their backwardness... After slavery, there's nothing we love more than we good whipping... undecided

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
what message are you trying to pass to her, she should packed out from her husband house
Did your father treat your mother this way for you to think that the Op leaving is a wrong, impulsive decision? undecided

I'm not trying to be rude, but perhaps you had a rough childhood for you to reason this way... Except your being sarcastic

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
SmileDance:
relax ma'am I'm sure he's just being sarcastic, a grown human being too is allowing herself to be flogged and can't do anything about it? Is she a slowpoke? I don't blame the man honestly, the OP is just a mumu
Maybe... But that's a usually argument...

The Op is plain stupid... So are the men who would defend the abusive husband...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
she should enjoy the flogging so when he flogs her to death we will know she died as a married woman.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by fortuneerondu(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is sad. You married wrong but all hope isn't lost. You either start praying or walking away because that's death you're seeing from afar. Pray to God to help him or walk away. Plus the real damage is not even your skin but your children witnessing all these things, they're being messed up mentally for life. Do you know what a mother is to children? And to see her constantly, helplessly being violated and oppressed not just mentally or emotionally but also physically is a mental scar that takes a long time and conscious efforts to heal. If you don't walk away for yourself do it for your children. Start plotting your emancipation from that marriage. It is a newspaper disaster waiting to happen.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by fortuneerondu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Datboredberry:

This has nothing to do with Africa or Africans. Use Google, it happens in many countries outside Africa, more frequently also.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Boogyman557: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I go ADVISE u to buy KALA kip 4 ur house..

Dog d KALA were ur HUSBAND no go SEEM...

anytime wey Em ZUZU or MUMU 4 ur side..

No talk anything ooo

just JAZZ in wer U DOG d KALA

CARRY d KALA go meet AM...

No BLAST am ooo

I REPEAT

No BLAST am oooo

just POINT am d KALA 4 BLOKOS...

U go SEE how HEAT go begin COMORT from EM BODY and em go START to de beg u...

at dat point na u be house MANAGER...

tell am waiting u want and em go do am...

try it and Na go THANK me later..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by fortuneerondu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

And if she leaves and keeps her life, wouldn't that be better not just for her but also for her children? Or are you an enabler or sympathizer of domestic violence?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Datboredberry:
Did your father treat your mother this way for you to think that the Op leaving is a wrong, impulsive decision? undecided

I'm not trying to be rude, but perhaps you had a rough childhood for you to reason this way... Except your being sarcastic
but why is it that u women of nowadays always think divorce is the best option in any little misunderstanding in any marriages It baffles me a lot
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
fortuneerondu:

And if she leaves and keeps her life, wouldn't that be better not just for her but also for her children? Or are you an enabler or sympathizer of domestic violence?
am not enabler of domestic violence, but divorce is not the best option.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
On a more serious note op, I ll give you this advice and it's up to you to take it. Wake your husband in the middle of the night and tell him that if he ever tries to flog you again he will sleep and not wake up the next day. Tell him you won't kill him, but accidents happen.
Nobody should quote me o or else I will flog you.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
fortuneerondu:

This has nothing to do with Africa or Africans. Use Google, it happens in many countries outside Africa, more frequently also.
I don't expect people who were once enslaved to chain themselves after they've gained their freedom...

Africans are the worse... We hate ourselves and treat our fellow Africans like subhumans... But if it's a white person... I wonder if they would be flogged also for misbehaving in our countries... undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
am not enabler of domestic violence, but divorce is not the best option.
in a case of domestic violence divorce is the best option.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
but why is it that u women of nowadays always think divorce is the best option in any little misunderstanding in any marriages It baffles me a lot
The man beats her and her children and to you that's a little misunderstanding? undecided

He never apologies...

What's your solution smart man? undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SmileDance(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
flogging is not a little misunderstanding. Would you say the same if it was the woman flogging the man?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by fortuneerondu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

You call this a little misunderstanding? Wow. Now I really see what women mean when they protest against these things. There are certain lines you don't cross and one of them is physical harm. Once physical harm becomes the issue, you're safer and better off loving from afar, so pack your bags and leave. You haven't divorced him, you're giving him time to figure out his shit and if he decides to change then you come back and if he does it again then leave for good but most times perpetrators of physical violence never give their victims a chance to leave for good. The next time they beat you may be your last time on earth because they'll beat you to death knowing fully well that you might leave again

Some men can be cowards sha...

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.