Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Husband Flogs Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flogs Me (33364 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by EngrOloye: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Madam tell him that the children will hate him and he he get old the children won't take care of him
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Bouncin(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2022
There was that man that loved you so much and treated you nicely but you left him for a rascal. Now you are enjoying the dividend of your decision grin congratulations! cool
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Harmony92(f): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad
u are on point o, my yeye neighbor turned his beautiful wife into boxing bag until last year cheesy. The woman invited her brothers from warri to come n teach d husband some life lessons. If u c d beating chei d man run leave axe cheesy since den d yeye man don calm cool.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Harmony92(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Please tell your family members to do something about it oo cry na who dey alive dey get husband.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Harrynight(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2022
shocked

I would ask u to get him arrested and sue him for Abuse and domestic violence.

But that's if u can pay ur bills.

Reason I always advise women to Hustle and make their money in case ur man becomes toxic, u walkaway and possibly treat his fuckup to reset his Brain.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by apple30(f): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin wahala
SmellySperm:
He flogs you with cane? Is he a classroom teacher?
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Johnsown1(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Very bad and it's like you guys didn't date or you saw the signs but you decide to make him change
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by rolams(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
Not true, there is no justification for the man's beastly attitude towards his wife and kids.

Before you say jerk, I am a happily married young man too and I cant imagine what my wife would do to warrant me raising my hands on her, ah, it is never possible even if they bewitch me, lailai.

Even my son, I cant raise my hands on him.

Growing up, I learnt that I had an annoying kiddie character and always selecting foods. Despite this, my parents didn't kill me cos of that, in fact only my dad used to flog me once in a while and it made me disliked him so much. Whereas my mother that hardly beat me but will give me one kind stern look, I feared and respected her even more than my dad that used to flog me.

Flogging or going physical against someone will never make the person respect you. The person might end up fearing and hating you for life

I am not in support of the man's action.
Don't forget, I have said it before that I have never and will never raise my hands against my wife. It depends on how one controls his emotion.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2022
But wat did u do i dont like jumping into conclusion
Tell us wat u did
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Mozegee: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2022
That ur husband must be stupid. What will ever make a man flog a woman you are married to. He is a shameful man.
fortuneerondu:

You call this a little misunderstanding? Wow. Now I really see what women mean when they protest against these things. There are certain lines you don't cross and one of them is physical harm. Once physical harm becomes the issue, you're safer and better off loving from afar, so pack your bags and leave. You haven't divorced him, you're giving him time to figure out his shit and if he decides to change then you come back and if he does it again then leave for good but most times perpetrators of physical violence never give their victims a chance to leave for good. The next time they beat you may be your last time on earth because they'll beat you to death knowing fully well that you might leave again

Some men can be cowards sha...
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by chidooh1: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad
please, why did you mention Abia state
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by baratech: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2022
From flogging, it will become punching....

When you're truly tired, you'll report to the police....

But it seems you're still trying to protect your marriage... Or avoid divorce...
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Brownshoe: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2022
When you they enjoy the man you no call us.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Brownshoe: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Maybe you no get value, no work, no school, category of women that wait for their husband for everything.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2022
teddybarz:
Na here we go see our NAIRALAND LADIES grin grin

See them. grin. . if na other topic. They no go come up. grin

Nw wey dey don flog their female gender sas them dey display their behaviour cry
bunch of weaklings grin (in fernandezisback voice) grin
grin
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by lomprico(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.

What do you want?

Know that he can't change, so what do you really want?
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by coolangel54(f): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2022
What do you want us to do? If we say park out, you go gree park out? Keep doing what you know how to do best madam: BEAR AM. I just pray your body isn't sent back in a box soonest to your family.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by mrksquare: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2022
sageb:

Senibo, be calming down oooo
You want cause vawulence for your sister's house/marriage.
Pasisi ye, dialogue with the man first
Diplomacy is better.

Imbire, I don hear you. But when diploma fail to yield the required dividend, then the stick approach will be deploy in full force.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2022
apple30:
grin grin grin wahala
Big wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Kraytur: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
When we were younger I and my two male siblings witnessed my pop hit my mom countless tones over mundane issues it happened for over a decade and we witnessed it all until we came of age one day he decided to strike again omooooo we gather hold am cos he’s a big man we held him and put him down he struggled but couldn’t overpower us we had become real strong men then we told him the next time he tried to hit moms he’d get beat lol and that marked the end

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by calcal: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank him for floging you, now stop doing the shit that makes him flogs you.

You have a good husband

sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by openmine(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ohhh no!
I am sorry to say this but you need to leave your marriage & take your kids with you asap!
A marital life where a couple would hit each other is not a healthy environment to raise children!
Please leave for your emotional well being and that of your children!
Its well! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Chiyy: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
You're very wick woman that's why your husband never apologized to you ..live now before its to late sorry for your kids
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Mariangeles(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
husband house your foot, are you not going to get married atall?

The op is not in a husband’s house, she’s in a torture house.
Is that what marriage is about?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by eazyd(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is domestic violence and it always progresses and finally becomes deadly. It’s either he kills you or you blow his head off from the constant abuse. And those kids, please protect them until they are old enough to protect you.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by rafindo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:

I am happy for you. I just pray you survive. This is the price you pay for when greed and age consideration was your factor when choosing him. Shalom let him beat the hell out of you , so that next time you will use your head well.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by atdscentofwater: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
hmmmmmm
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Titi43: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wait o, you guys no dey think wella,
Her husband dey flog her and uns dey shout.
Flog her wit what? Fit be d man dey flog her wit cassava
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vivian16:
Don't call it fake story oo, worst things do happen nowadays, my next door neighbour does things worst than this to his wife, could u believe that this man has gone to the extent of commanding his wife to open her legs in their living room he plugged his clipper and shaved her vagina hair, he accused the wife of having a boy friend and the only way the wife could prove her innocence is to open her legs for him to shave her, beating the woman in the presence of the children and in the street is normal occurrence.

Nawaoo
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by frozen70(f): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:

If you can continue to endure the humiliation and trauma, pls do

But what he is doing is giving him a bad impression from the children

When the time comes which is around the corner, those children will frustrate him all days and you know what that means for hkm at old age

By then you would have outgrown his wickedness and the children would have been stable in life

Every thing is turn by turn
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by McLizbae: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
That's about the least she can do.
YinkaOlusesi:
what message are you trying to pass to her, she should packed out from her husband house
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Siberry: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry

You are stupid!!! Nothing warrants a man flogging a woman not to talk of his wife. Madam you are raising your kids in a toxic environment. I bet your husband’s father flogged his mother. Get a job and get out of that place. Better still take your kids and go back to your father’s house before he kills you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.