Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Husband Flogs Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flogs Me (33292 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by onomeabuja: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.
è b like say this ur HUSBAND na ur former teacher bah

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nonexisting: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Don't be such a beast!
I could be wrong and you could be wrong but one thing is certain, the truth which you and I don't know yet. I know a woman who made exactly this same accusation and everybody believed her and castigated the husband until her 7years old son who she said witnessed the abuse spoke up. He said his mother always used kitchen knife to chase his father around the house whenever they had argument. On that day, she cut his hands, he slapped her, she fell on the sofa and got the head bruise she was showing everybody. In that situation, what would be your comment? See, I'm old enough not to believe one sided accusation especially the ones I hear on social media until I hear from both sides. The fact that she hadn't taken any action on the abuse too shows there's more than meets the eye.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by okezuoemmanue(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Opposite of what the other guy over there is experiencing

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SOFTENGR: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
gulfer:
At least he has the decency of not using his hands on you... Technically in a court, he has not molested you but punished you grin grin grin grin
Are you serious? grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by tritt(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Nothing we no go read for this Nairaland sha.......

SmellySperm:
He flogs you with cane? Is he a classroom teacher?
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by skillmyman(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2022
you are married to an animal.
there is nothing on earth that should make him hit you
talkless of flog.
Debasing you like that will make you lose your self worth.
Have you reported to his family?
Have you reported to the law enforcement?
Can you start taking a self defense class?
you can move out of the house if you have a good job and can sustain urself

it is better to be separated than to get killed
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Posila415(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2022
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information.

There is no excuse for beating a girlfriend not to talk of a wife. There are other civilized way to handle issues.In other cultures people get locked up for physically abusing there children in the name of discipline. How much more a wife.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by kurlz(f): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
That's it, and tomorrow he will be blaming his village witches for turning his children against him and making them neglect him.

Most of such men are usually illiterates or educated illiterates who also have similar friends.

The Op's only option is separation pending when the UFC boxer he married repents and realizes that his strength is not meant to be used against his wife and kids but to protect them

You are right. ����� UFC BOXER. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Posila415(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2022
It's a shame and a pity you find yourself in this kind of place.if your don't love yourself am sure you love you children. There is a thin line between life and death. Half a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by vee22: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Get something doing he feels without him you would die. If you have a job you would have left the marriage
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by tammie24: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry
you are very.... lipsrsealed

DO you think you have sense at all?

A grown woman
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by PaNnamdi: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2022
SmileDance:
so what do you want us to do? We should come and flog him for you? Congratulations, just know when your kids grow up they will also flog their wives since you allow yourself to be flogged.
Consequences of marrying a fustrated and ignorant Yoruba muslim
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by soojar(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
what message are you trying to pass to her, she should packed out from her husband house

What message are you trying to pass. She should keep mute and endure being a punching bag to a lunatic who calls himself husband?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by sageb: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2022
mrksquare:

Gbam. You have said it all. God punish that man wey go flog my sister. If I no remove e two teeth make e no say I no be typical Ijaw man.

Senibo, be calming down oooo
You want cause vawulence for your sister's house/marriage.
Pasisi ye, dialogue with the man first
Diplomacy is better.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by lovchalice(f): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Very nonsense comment
Must you comment?

Hanibbal:
May be you deserve flogging cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry

So he should flog her whenever she does something wrong. Because she is his child abi. So who will flog him when he goes wrong? Some one will flog your sister, then ask her that question.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by olasquare: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Ah, this is not a marriage again or has ever been. The children can never respect you I suppose, and worst still he has damaged their marital knowledge

However, I think you should call his family as most of us as Africans have strong if not stronger bonds with our siblings and parents than our spouse, hence, we tend to listen to them better. And while you engage this avenue try introduce him to marriage psychologist to speak to him. If these doesn't work, I think you need to contact the welfare department to interfere and caution him....because as the trend is going he doesn't see his actions as wrong, which means, the act of violence and derogation can increase and become barbaric. Stay safe
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by meobizy(f): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Seun must chop.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by eaglez(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Baba u don craze before abi? Y u dey mention Abia state
dacblogger:
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
SmileDance:
in a case of domestic violence divorce is the best option.
No not all..... Separation is

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by dacblogger: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
eaglez:
Baba u don craze before abi? Y u dey mention Abia state
President of abia state men association...well done Sir... angry
I am a female by the way.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by OmoEsan: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:

Don't be stvpid my guy, even if she committed the greatest sin, she doesn't deserve to be flogged. I pity who ever ends up with you. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by xcuggsm(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Exceed15:
It will shock you what you would discover when you hear from the man. If you quickly jump into husband/wife isssue, I sorry for you.
VERY TRUE!! I guess the wife must have done something unpardonable to the man in the past that made him lose all human respect and consideration for her.

In such a situation, there is absolutely nothing she can do but to live with the 'flogging at the slightest provocation' state of affairs
undecided
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by OmoAussie: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2022
'He flogs me in the presence of the kids'

U beta run 4 ur life else he go Pai u one day!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by IgOga(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.

That's domestic abuse....A very sad story....You seem to have been enduring this for a long time. How was he during courtship, if you had one?
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by blesoh(f): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2022
A man is flogging you like you are his slave or child and you are still there asking questions? before you leave
1 report him to the people he respects
2. If no change madam leave before you lose your self esteem
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Hanibbal(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2022
lovchalice:

[s] Very nonsense comment
Must you comment? [/s]

Very nonsense reply
Must you reply my comment? undecided

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by MrMacinterchi1: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2022
SmileDance:
On a more serious note op, I ll give you this advice and it's up to you to take it. Wake your husband in the middle of the night and tell him that if he ever tries to flog you again he will sleep and not wake up the next day. Tell him you won't kill him, but accidents happen.
Nobody should quote me o or else I will flog you.
Na so you de do. no wonder
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by skj1377(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Am very sure you dated a guy that would never lay hands on you but because you broke up with him probably you Dont deserve such a good man. What you deserve is actually what you married a guy that will flog you at any slight provocation. Please take your flogging and disgrace in your marriage in good faith next time choose wisely.
sazzyyarns:

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Corea4king(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Have you reported this to your family? Is husband people aware that your been abuse by your husband? What step did you take the first time it happens.
Didn't you have people in you family, I mean real men that can teach him in the language he will understand.
But if you wish to sort it peacefully, look for counsellor to help you but I prefer organising men from ur side to give him a sound warning,this how take resolves issue like this in our side
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by eaglez(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Apologies madam, na be say as u take mention abia state.
dacblogger:

President of abia state men association...well done Sir... angry
I am a female by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.