Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Husband Flogs Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Flogs Me (33358 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Vivian16: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
gift0123:
You people be posting fake stories up and down angry angry
Don't call it fake story oo, worst things do happen nowadays, my next door neighbour does things worst than this to his wife, could u believe that this man has gone to the extent of commanding his wife to open her legs in their living room he plugged his clipper and shaved her vagina hair, he accused the wife of having a boy friend and the only way the wife could prove her innocence is to open her legs for him to shave her, beating the woman in the presence of the children and in the street is normal occurrence.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Mariangeles(f): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
what message are you trying to pass to her, she should packed out from her husband house

So, you mean she should stay there and keep enduring being flogged? A place where she doesn't feel safe?

Come! Them use marriage swear for some of una? Se won fi s'epe fun yin ni?

Husband house my foot!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by smiliyB(f): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry
Nothing should warrant beating/flogging her in front of the kids, he's shameless undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by angelfallz(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Datboredberry:
When you live in as third world country, this is the result- believing that misdemeanours should be corrected with 'beta koboko'...

Africans and their backwardness... After slavery, there's nothing we love more than we good whipping... undecided
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Newboss(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2022
If a woman was flogging a man, what would other women say?

Exactly, I don't give a fûck. I can't come and be working against my interest as a man. You guys should deal with yourselves.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by melvin1996: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Really How did we get here??
I can’t really fathom how someone who once claimed to love you would inflict any form of pain on you.. even when someone I love is hurt from outside, it breaks me..
And after making up, they still make love
Mehn
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.

And you no fit find 4 by 4 wipe am for him head? Since una won turn violence as norm. My dear gtf out of that marriage.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Angrymode: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad

You forgot to add and scatter your marriage.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Maybe boya iyawo alaigboran ni e but flogging you is not welcoming but tell us waiting you do gangan.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
What kind of alterations? What do you normally do to warrant such. Don't come here with half baked information. angry

God will bless you sir/ma

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Its reasonable, and i hope she can stand on her two feet financially.

The man has over done it. He should not even beat his wife any time.

Staying in that toxic prison, would only make him a better beater, and she may become like him too, as well as their children.

Mariangeles:

So, you mean she should stay there and keep enduring being flogged? A place where she doesn't feel safe?

Come! Them use marriage swear for some of una? Se won fi s'epe fun yin ni?

Husband house my foot!
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by GominaJanka(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Even the idiot ones done they given advice?
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by solexybaba(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
U gotta do somtin asap, meet his famly and tell dem what you are passing through,marriage no b do or die affair oo... u can enjoy lyf and serve God very well and make heaven wen u r alive.ok
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Quiny32323: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Maybe y do call him daddy.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:
My husband flogs me with cane and belt whenever we have an altercation. We are not newly weds and by now we should have understood each other.

He never apologizes when we reconcile instead he says i should stop doing things that provoke him (which doesnt include me going physical, so its not even in self defence). At this point im really just frustrated!!!
He flogs me in the presence of the kids, sometimes he flogs them and then flogs me too.

If you don’t divorce that man and go your way, he might end up beating you to death one day.

I don’t know why some women would choose to stay in an abusive relationship, asides from your own life being at risk, do you know the trauma that’s being imprinted on your children from seeing their father beating up their mother all the time and also receiving the same beating?

Madam, Leave!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by formular2002(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:

At this point, it's called domestic violence. Temporary separation is my advice. (NOT DIVORCE). During period of separation, reflect and find out honestly why he does that. Obviously, something triggers it. Speak to matured Genuine Elders or matured Genuine Clerics and be willing to find solution.
Your life matters and and also the future of your children. So you must act fast before it degenerates into something you cannot manage.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid and partial... What could a grown human being to to warrant such? undecided

You're trying to justify the man's actions... Ask yourself, if it were his boss who had offended him... Would he react like this? undecided

Most of you men are cowards who can't challenge a fellow man but you prefer to act like rabid dogs when there's an altercation with a woman...

As a man I was shocked at his response. So there is a reason a woman should be flogged like a child, and worse still in front of her kids? Some men and their reasoning is shocking

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by danot1030: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:

Your husband seems like an agbero
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Juoflife1(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Divorce him.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Some men are cowards who would rather put up their shoulders and beat up women but become flaccid when having altercations with their male counterparts.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by xynerise: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Nairaland is not your family member's forum.

Get the fvck out of social media and deal with your problem in the family
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by everythinggirly(f): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
This is absurd! No respect for his wife, he's insensible.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by dacblogger: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:

What brings Abia to your empty myopic views....your type is reason why nairaland has lost values....Next now you will face Yoruba and Fulani.
It's only abia state men that flogs their wives...the truth hurts you know...
I know this cos I'm married to an abia state man angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by FutureFocus: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Like he says, give me your hand and give you 6 strokes or he just grab your wrist and start flogging you all over while you fight to rescue your self while the kids are watching?

He’s not your school teacher for God’s sake, you should be friends , is he a military man or a sadist? I’m really confused but you should have rejected this attitude the first time he tried it ,

May God guide you as you handle this matter with wisdom.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Beze992(f): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
am not enabler of domestic violence, but divorce is not the best option.

I would want you to keep the same energy if it were the other way round or the day she turns tiger and stab him, I'm sure you will ask why she couldn't have just divorced him.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by GIdiata(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid and partial... What could a grown human being to to warrant such? undecided

You're trying to justify the man's actions... Ask yourself, if it were his boss who had offended him... Would he react like this? undecided

Most of you men are cowards who can't challenge a fellow man but you prefer to act like rabid dogs when there's an altercation with a woman...

Does the woman pay him? d boss line no follow at all.
find another scenario.

because say I dey discipline my subordinate wen der misbehave I suppose also discipline my oga wen he/she misbehave abi? anty find another example or shift.

Sha u fit go fight for her.
your gender kill men for cheating maybe dey man dey flog her for cheating. if that's d case, the man self try. flogging no reach stabbing. she no talk watin she do
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by otipoju(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
but why is it that u women of nowadays always think divorce is the best option in any little misunderstanding in any marriages It baffles me a lot

No one has the authority to be flogging an adult like a child. Once it gets to that stage, divorce is the best option..for that man will eventually beat her to death one day.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by mrksquare: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:
Quick question... Is he from Abia state?
Meanwhile, do you have brothers? If you do, let them gather and give him joint beating that will reset his head. sad

Gbam. You have said it all. God punish that man wey go flog my sister. If I no remove e two teeth make e no say I no be typical Ijaw man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flogs Me by dacblogger: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
mrksquare:

Gbam. You have said it all. God punish that man wey go flog my sister. If I no remove e two teeth make e no say I no be typical Ijaw man.
grin grin... Take it easy with the man please.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Theevilone(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Hmm don’t you have brothers?

I’m beginning to dislike you now, I don’t understand how one will be in this kind of situation and could not sort herself out instead you run to NAIRALAND mtchew.

Who even know why he is beating you , maybe you have lost your worth before him .
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by DroppingLiquid: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
sazzyyarns:

Secretly take boxing class. And make sure you train to the fullest extent. And tell the trainer not to take it easy with you. Also practice at home. One day when you feel strong enough and he tries to flog you, deck him very hard. Make sure he falls down, if you have to deck him twice to achieve that. When he's down, just look at him with anger and leave. He will never touch you till you both grow old.
Re: My Husband Flogs Me by Awoleesu(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2022
I have a problem with women...

There's hardly any behavior a man exhibits in marriage that the woman wouldn't have gotten a hint of during courtship... And vice versa.

But most men quickly call it off once they noticed the 'red flags' alas! Women choose to carry on.... Then they start culling for sympathy!

No doubt, we all emerged from different backgrounds where what's considered wrong in one is taken as a norm in another.

A man who thinks he's right to beat his wife under any guise, must have been brought up to see a woman as an object of corporal punishment... And most likely must have treated you in that manner when befriending you. So, you don't want to be assaulted; why did you marry a crude man?!

As per what you can do? My advise will be a very hard one! But if you want an honest advise, leave that guy!
If you think your philosophy negates divorce, then I wish you RIP in advance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / Marriage Is Just all About Responsibility, Nothing Special. / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.