Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) (40198 Views)

Davido Holidays In St Kitts & Nevis With His Wife Chioma & Their Twins (Video) / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2022
So they're free to fvck whomever they like.. baby mama is the best you have freedom.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by dominique(f): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol,I have no access to the mail I used to open the account as it always direct me to continue the deactivation process in the mail box,do you have any other idea? well, chioma is David's wife when anyone likes it or not,they will fight just like Annie and Tuface but they surely belong to each other. Truth be told,does Sophie or mama Hailey posses any wifely qualities? if you are in David's shoe which of them will you choose to wife? Note this,there's always that woman for every single man no matter how randy he his so let's be happy that they finally figured out their differences.

Which wifely quality does Chioma possess?

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by ufotunang: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2022
It's been long davido has chopped chioma thing...... that is why he is now coming back to her... after this event there will go and settle their matter in the oza room
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
LINTUNE:
so u wan pursue my iyaebe by force now, why na grin
She has being disturbing us since that she wants to deactivate her accounts but she's still typing.
70 year old grandma say her Papa wan open Chemist for her that she ahould leave NL
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by jamace(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Gadafii:
Okafor's law of dynamic Congo shining is more accurate that Newton's llaw and the ohm's law cheesy
Gbamsolutely! cool

I just came to say I love you round of knacking,,, grin grin
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by asthmacoughend(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Competence5050:
Chioma and family begging davido for a reunion... If you don't Gerrit forget abourit...
. Hmmm ! Oga
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
A taad can be retaad if the taree and the tareer agreed that the taad was not sufficient and there is need for the taad to be retaad . Okafors law.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Digmygold: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Did i hear somebody said

Dogs do go back to their own vomit .

E dey pepper you.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by bhassan20: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dropping out of school is one of the reasons I detest Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol,I have no access to the mail I used to open the account as it always direct me to continue the deactivation process in the mail box,do you have any other idea? well, chioma is David's wife whether anyone likes it or not,they will fight just like Annie and Tuface but they surely belong to each other. Truth be told,does Sophie or mama Hailey posses any wifely qualities? if you are in David's shoe which of them will you choose to wife? Note this,there's always that woman for every single man no matter how randy he his so let's be happy that they finally figured out their differences.
1. I thought you said it was your uncle that opened the account, now it is you.
2.Annie and 2face married legally and have proof. Where is Chioma's proof of marriage? Davido sang before covid that he WILL pay N1m bride price, he didn't say he PAID. How did he marry Chioma without bride price?
3. Sophie and Mama Hailey are not desperados, they don't submit themselves to public disrespect because they want Davido, they have no soft Indecency online. They don't drink alcohol from bottles like nuisance in Public places, they don't display depression to attract sympathy, they are bonding children and not hating, etc. So, both of them are wife materials.
4. You and Sapphire called Davido a thief, scammer, fraudster, irresponsible etc because of birthday gift but now you are happy for Chioma to be with him? Na wa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive / Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.