Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) (40202 Views)

Davido Holidays In St Kitts & Nevis With His Wife Chioma & Their Twins (Video) / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Davido I use God Beg you , Please Marry Chioma

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Did i hear somebody said

Dogs do go back to their own vomit .

They both own a baby sad sad
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2022
muheeb01:
Chioma and wizkid level of decorum and maturity is top notched....they won't talk I like that
Exactly, chioma is too cool and has never for once rant on social media over anything,not even a shade.Davido should just have sense pls.

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Ayoefa: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
pepperdemzombie will not like this

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Buksaylor: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2022
mrmayormedia:
Davido and Chioma Spotted chilling with singer's family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9VyIiyiBM8[/url]

He said he will impregnate her again and we were doubting him...

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by solofresh(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2022
obiekunie01:
i wonder where that '50 million' naija used second-hand Porsche car davido take assure chioma dey?

DAVIDO NA REAL DEFINITION OF YOOBA DEMON! grin grin

He smartly scammed all the women in his life and even jump and pass all their traps! cheesy
That's the way it should be or else these girls are ready to run to run you street if you are not wise

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Guyman02: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Chioma has put everyone in the dark about her affairs by keeping silent and acting behind the scenes which seems to go down very well with Davido. Everything we hear about them are speculation, I can see the chemistry between them is topnotch, expect another baby soon.
Traditionally Davido is married to her, people are waiting for him to do white wedding which is yet to decide

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Itisallright: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Respect to this guy, he never patronise foreign but our own local made...

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Guyman02:
Chioma has put everyone in the dark about her affairs by keeping silent and acting behind the scenes which seems to go down very well with Davido. Everything we hear about them are speculation, I can see the chemistry between them is topnotch, expect another baby soon.
Traditionally Davido is married to her, people are waiting for him to do white wedding which is yet to decide
No baby yet till he do the needful, no marriage no baby,it's that simple.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Itisallright:
Respect to this guy, he never patronise foreign but our own local made...
Foreign has expiring date,no place like home remember.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by solofresh(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol,I have no access to the mail I used to open the account as it always direct me to continue the deactivation process in the mail box,do you have any other idea? well, chioma is David's wife when anyone likes it or not,they will fight just like Annie and Tuface but they surely belong to each other. Truth be told,does Sophie or mama Hailey posses any wifely qualities? if you are in David's shoe which of them will you choose to wife? Note this,there's always that woman for every single man no matter how randy he his so let's be happy that they finally figured out their differences.
And you told you Davido is married to Chioma?
You are so dumb to the extent of comparing these two to 2baba and is legal wife
As far as everyone is consined,Davido did no legal marriage with Chioma so Chioma remains a baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Awesomeking: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2022
jaxxy:
I’ve told those who care to listen chi adeleke is a married woman. She’s not a babymama or single.
I think they secretly got married or something

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2022
You guys should leave Chioma alone! The babe is very quiet she knows her stand.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2022
weren't they to go together ?

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Gold digger from Biafra shamelessly running after a serial baby daddy because of money. E don see R/R and Banana Island house, im family don come beg again. Round 2 go shock am! Shame! Sophie and Mama Hailey Don use their turn, it is her turn to be recycled. What's she displaying her signs of depression online for, self pity from Davido and that's what you are seeing. Annie is dealing with only one baby mama, how many this mumu wan fight?
Igbo men no go carry am go house, so any term and condition Davido give am, na green light, she has no option than submitting herself for anything.
I thought you said you will deactivate all your accounts since 2 weeks ago, what are you still waiting for?
so u wan pursue my iyaebe by force now, why na grin
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol,I have no access to the mail I used to open the account as it always direct me to continue the deactivation process in the mail box,do you have any other idea? well, chioma is David's wife when anyone likes it or not,they will fight just like Annie and Tuface but they surely belong to each other. Truth be told,does Sophie or mama Hailey posses any wifely qualities? if you are in David's shoe which of them will you choose to wife? Note this,there's always that woman for every single man no matter how randy he his so let's be happy that they finally figured out their differences.
so you are supporting her to continue forcing herself on davido, even though there is every tendency that David will have more baby Mamas this year...hmm what money cannot do in naija, doesn't exist..
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Austineva(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Gadafii:
Okafor's law of dynamic Congo shining is more accurate that Newton's llaw and the ohm's law cheesy
pls help me remind d Okafor's law cos I have forgotten it
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by anambraamaka: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
i like her personality
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Yeyenatu.... Women and unnecessary shakara, now she's calming down as Davido wouldn't subscribe to her exclusive marriage demands
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by davidque: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Did i hear somebody said

Dogs do go back to their own vomit .
This is more like a bone that he/she wasn't done chewing not a vomit........ hopefully they patch things up one day
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Davido, Chioma & Their Son Ifeanyi At A Family Event (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List / Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.