Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige (10043 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by okorogodwin4(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2022
All the Igbos in APC should declare let Tinubu and zombies know that they don't have. The monopoly of party violence
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by olatuns2017: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-ill-declare-my-ambition-in-april-says-ngige

Just like Osibanjo that cannot win his polling booth on his own

Want to win presidency

Because you have PhD doesn't make you qualify to be a POLITICAL collosus to become president

You must have Political capacity especially now with major Political crisis in Nigeria

The cause of present crisis is purely Political
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-ill-declare-my-ambition-in-april-says-ngige
One of the worst politicians in this country. The guy no sabi talk. He's provocative and annoying. I'd rather vote femi adesina. President that will be telling nigeriasw 24/7 that he's a doctor. Like say na only him be doctor before. The way he handles NLC issues is just too obvious that he lacks interpersonal relationship. I'll never vote for such insensitive bragger... No be him dey tell us say him na VI boy Like WTF!!!! So what Na the kind leader weh go lead nation be this I never likes that man... In fact of all Igbo politicians he's the worst candidate
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by OfficialAwol(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
Amaechi is from south south not south east...
Please correct yourself.
Thanks.

So u did not see the "or" that separated Amaechi from Southeast?

Or in your rush to display your inexistent intelligence, you failed to employ your visual senses optimally?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by FreeStuffsNG: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
goaldynboy:
[s][/s]

You are a bloo.dy liar!

Both brt transport and Eko Atlantic land reclamation started around March 2008!

While Tinubu left office since March 2007!

You're obviously an outsider to Lagos and the bigotry, bitterness and hatred you were indoctrinated in to have for Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party will make you insult anyone who doesn't hold bitterness and hatred in his heart like you.

Since you are not from Lagos and don't know what we do in Lagos, let me enlighten you even though I can't wean you of bitterness, bigotry and hatred in your heart.
FG used to own Bar beach but FG under Pa Obasanjo quickly gave out the problem bar beach to Lagos State Government when it became a huge liability with all FG's effort to stop the flooding failed and Asiwaju Tinubu openly requested that FG should hand it over to LASG. FG saw problem in having bar beach but Asiwaju Tinubu saw an opportunity and today Bar beach is Eko Atlantic city worth billions of dollars of real estate.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200511010171.html

Only an Asiwaju Tinubu could do that because he is a brilliant visionary leader.

I will forgive you because it is possible that you were not born then or just a toddler then or an adult then who was yet to migrate to Lagos then for greener pastures wink

Meanwhile, I will once again appeal to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by benson81(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Taaah shut up dia! Who Sabi you?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige by NemoDatQuod(m): 3:44am On Feb 01, 2022
Every one out there now wants to be President. That is not surprising though. After Mr Buhari, even a dog can actually be President of Nigeria.

BeeBeeOoh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Secret Service Discovers Wired Bomb / Police Chief Shuts Church Inside Police College / Jonathan Must Come To NASS, Reps Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.