Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals (584 Views)

I Blame Girls For The Alarming Rate Of Rituals Nowadays In Nigeria / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by SultanOfPuna: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Im talking about African magic Yoruba!!
If they show 20 movies a day
18 of those movies are about rituals.

African magic igbo and Hausa focus on traditional family drama. King and queen royalty movies. Thats all

But yoruba movies are about yahoo plus, rituals, make money schemes.. Why

2 Likes

Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by Polynek(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
You won spoil market for them abi grin

1 Like

Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Your opinion.
Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by SultanOfPuna: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Polynek:
You won spoil market for them abi grin
They need to stop showing such movies.
Its getting our of hand

1 Like

Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by BestDicker: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Celebrities are the cause
The way they flaunts their audio wealth on social media can make anyone desperate by all means to acquire wealth.
Most especially when they announce things like this:

Private jets
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Dodge
Mercedes Benz
SUV
Range rover

Acquires properties worth 2billion dollars
Why won't they get desperate..
If na you nko?
Except people like me.

1 Like

Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by Highlyrespected(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
O p
You are not far from the truth
Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by SultanOfPuna: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Highlyrespected:
O p
You are not far from the truth
Too many yoruba ritual fetish movies. They treat it as if its a normal thing

1 Like

Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by eteebanky1: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2022
A.M Yoruba and repeating movies likes 10 times can't depart
Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by SultanOfPuna: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2022
eteebanky1:
A.M Yoruba and repeating movies likes 10 times can't depart
lmao
Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by SultanOfPuna: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
BestDicker:
Celebrities are the cause
The way they flaunts their audio wealth on social media can make anyone desperate by all means to acquire wealth.
Most especially when they announce things like this:

Private jets
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Dodge
Mercedes Benz
SUV
Range rover

Acquires properties worth 2billion dollars
Why won't they get desperate..
If na you nko?
Except people like me.
There a millions of other ways to get all those things you mentioned. But taking someone's life to get rich is tge most dumbest thing ive heard.
How many skulls did bill gate and mark zuckerberg mine?
If someone is flaunting cars on social media
Why not find something useful to do to get that car. Taking someones life to get rich the dumbest excuse ive ever heard
Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by MrCork: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

African magic igbo and Hausa focus on traditional family drama. King and queen royalty movies. Thats all

angry
Re: African Magic Is Responsible For High Cases Of Rituals by MrCork: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

son therrrrrris a reason why somtin call TV REMOTE CONTROL waz invented (goooogle it).....u dont like wot u see..u shange the chanel gaddddemit.QUIT NAGGGGIN!!!((no oofenese)) angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Life / Bro Nairalanders Shey We Go Still Mary? / Why Doesn't My Brother Approve The Way I Treat Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.