Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Please Help My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Life (577 Views)

Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Life by Newdawn2022: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders. The mods should please pardon me if i have posted this in the wrong section because im not sure where to write stuffs like this.

I actually got the courage to voice out after I saw the other guy post his and people are showing concern. I believe I can get help here as well

So it all started when my mom used to tell me and my siblings that my dad's house is a war zone spiritually. I didn't really take her serious until I was trying to get admitted into the university. I tried all i could but it was all disappointments till I prayed my way out. Even while in school, it was difficulties till my project days. Scary dreams and words from pastors that on my dad's side, they don't want me to prosper. There are days I'd sleep and wake up seeing feathers in my room. There are days I'd wake up in the middle of the night to realize i already had an ejaculation and the result is always disappointments from any where I've been expecting blessings. I resulted to praying fervently for 7 days asking God to have mercy on me and honestly, I do experience breakthrough but just for a short while till eveything goes back to how it used to be.

So I already figured out a way... PRAYER
I did another 7 days prayers and i was surprised things even went the negative way. I relaxed for a few and tried again. This time i experienced the ejaculation again on the 6th day and on the 7th day it was really worse. I think it happened about 5times. I was really sad and down. I did the prayers again praying to God to fight my battles and have mercy on me with different warfare psalms but unfortunately on the 7th day, the ejaculation happened again... I was so angry, confused and mad. Mind you, not only that. Sometimes, cobwebs and eating in dreams. I know I'm destined for greatness, I've always been told and i do see myself in the dream in good places. I don't know why this keep happening.. I'm lost, tired and ready to give up..

I'm ready to pray my way out. I'm not lazy but it seems prayers aren't working anymore..

Someone should please help me

#WORRIED
Re: Please Help My Life by valdes00(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sincerely i dnt bliv in this ejaculation during sleep causing setbacks talk cos oyinbo sef dey gt wet dreams and its normal to them...
And this cobwebs talk sef gt as he be..

Well sha, let me tell you wat anybody will any religious person will tell you grin, find a strong church for prayers...

But in my own humble opinion, i think most of this sturvs are mere coincidences but i might be wrong tho

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Life by Carcholce: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Continuous prayers is what you need. You don’t pray for just 7 days and expect everything to start working immediately.

Also dead the thought about your fathers house, you need to plant positive affirmations in your subconscious mind else prayers won’t work for you even if you fast for 100 days.

First step is, when you ejaculate in your dreams and wake up to it, don’t panic, don’t get angry. The more you get angry at it, the more it keeps coming back. More like when someone knows what makes you angry, he or she will keep doing that thing just to spite you. In this case, your mind could be working against you if you channel your energy towards the negatives only.

From your write up, I can tell you have been trying to solve the issue with fear. Prayers and fear don’t work together. You have to rid of fear before you embark on prayers and fasting. Even when that which you are praying against comes to torment you while you are fasting and praying, don’t shake. Over time when it realizes you are no longer moved by its fear tactics, it will leave you be.
Re: Please Help My Life by Jeremani: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
the problem with this prophet saying father's house is that they will never tell you who dey do you and even they did to proffer permanent solution na wahala.

find nearest olumba olumba church make them help u destroy that ur Father house witches
that church na die
Re: Please Help My Life by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
You just want to gossip!! There's nothing like spiritism...

Re: Please Help My Life by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mitcheew...

Which university do you attend?

I need to write a petition to your HOD to expel you with immediate effect, cause it's obvious your years of education is in vein.

An undergraduate and yet, look at his reasoning.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Please Help My Life by Newdawn2022: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Thanks to everyone that has been contributing. God bless you all. This problem isn't facing me alone but everyone in my immediate family.

I've gone to different places and I've been made to realize it's the work of the witches. I've prayed against it but all to no avail.

The only time I have the ejaculation happen on its own is during my prayer times. I'm tired. I don't have anything making me happy. No one wants to help...

I need help spiritually to conquer this battle because that's what it is. There are times I'd pray and dream of picking snails in my dreams too.. How many can i say?
Re: Please Help My Life by Truvela: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newdawn2022:
Good afternoon nairalanders. The mods should please pardon me if i have posted this in the wrong section because im not sure where to write stuffs like this.

I actually got the courage to voice out after I saw the other guy post his and people are showing concern. I believe I can get help here as well

So it all started when my mom used to tell me and my siblings that my dad's house is a war zone spiritually. I didn't really take her serious until I was trying to get admitted into the university. I tried all i could but it was all disappointments till I prayed my way out. Even while in school, it was difficulties till my project days. Scary dreams and words from pastors that on my dad's side, they don't want me to prosper. There are days I'd sleep and wake up seeing feathers in my room. There are days I'd wake up in the middle of the night to realize i already had an ejaculation and the result is always disappointments from any where I've been expecting blessings. I resulted to praying fervently for 7 days asking God to have mercy on me and honestly, I do experience breakthrough but just for a short while till eveything goes back to how it used to be.

So I already figured out a way... PRAYER
I did another 7 days prayers and i was surprised things even went the negative way. I relaxed for a few and tried again. This time i experienced the ejaculation again on the 6th day and on the 7th day it was really worse. I think it happened about 5times. I was really sad and down. I did the prayers again praying to God to fight my battles and have mercy on me with different warfare psalms but unfortunately on the 7th day, the ejaculation happened again... I was so angry, confused and mad. Mind you, not only that. Sometimes, cobwebs and eating in dreams. I know I'm destined for greatness, I've always been told and i do see myself in the dream in good places. I don't know why this keep happening.. I'm lost, tired and ready to give up..

I'm ready to pray my way out. I'm not lazy but it seems prayers aren't working anymore..

Someone should please help me

#WORRIED
U have a spirit wife. U know what? Take a seed(money) in ur hand and sow it in geniune Church of God. B4 u do that, u are going to speak to the seed(money) in ur hand and say: As i give out this money, i break my covenant and soul tie with spirit wife and i divorce u as my wife. Say it up to seven times and sow the seed in ur hand. Note: Not just any money, money that u know that cost u something.
Re: Please Help My Life by dannex4adx(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bro! Go to any M.F.M Church around you. Ask for the deliverance pastor. There is a programme they do every Wednesday, it is called "Manna Water" plan to attend. If you need any further info, feel free to d.m me.

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle / This Is The Truth About Chrisland Sex Scandal / Happy Birthday To Me, Say A Prayer For Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.