Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana (13198 Views)

Lineups Released For The Nigeria Match Against Ghana: Your Thoughts? / Super Eagles Arrive Ghana For World Qualifier Play Offs Against Ghana (Photos) / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by ashawopikin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:
invited or not, I no wan see am near dt post mk I no swear for am...
..uzoho should start followed by akpeyi
I wish him no go start, but the power that be won't allow it because it might affect his career and self confidence
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by shevchenko(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mod can we have a poll please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Guyman02: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
On the eve of a very important match he was busy on Twitter doing fine boy no pimples and talking about liking toxic women.
Ordinary shot from outside 18 he no fit catch, Uzoho no get time for teenage things

7 Likes

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by shevchenko(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
SyrusdeHansome:
Is it because he made one mistake? Show me one keeper that has never made a mistake before. Nigerians are always too quick to give up on pple and funny enough these set of pple are not even perfect in what they do but will demand perfection from others. Uzoho that couldn't last in Laliga is what u guys are recommending to replace Maduka.
[/s]

Abeg if u dont know anything go watch handball

1 Like

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by sukkot: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
bring back patrick okala sad angry
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Zionzoom(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:
I swear, I fit swear for am of I see am for that goal post
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by mmsen: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
greatfucker:
I swear to God uzoho is far better than that okoye

Yes he is.
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Praxis758: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Soso990240:
Ezenwa is good, but age is not on his side.

How old is he?
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by mmsen: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Whose wife did Uzoho knack for him to be treated the way that he has?
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Praxis758: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
I prefer Uzoho to the test of the goal keepers currently in the SE.

Nobody should call for Akpeyi to man the goalpost, it is more disastrous than Okoye.

Let's go for Uzoho. Confidence, experienced and reliable.
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by poweredcom(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nope he should go and be a rapper that guy no be keeper
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:

Was he that bad??

I hope we keep a level head this time and not overhype ourselves too early.
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Slayar: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Uzoho is better than Okoye.We all watched worldcup .Goalkeeper nor be by height or fine boy.

It is not the height that will catch the actual ball or prevent errors.
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by 00FFT00(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Zionzoom:
I swear, I fit swear for am of I see am for that goal post

Wetin your swear go come do am bros?
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by TENHEU22(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
No No No
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by 00FFT00(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
E come be like say the man's looks dey pepper some of us

3 Likes

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
No, never
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by SmartPolician: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
As if your opinion counts... undecided
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Soso990240(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cmanforall:

Club performance?
Nigerians

That is his club there sitting on relegation bench
Oga, check individual performance before u spew trash. As a keeper, u judge him by his saves, Same way we judge strikers with goals. Is he the only player in the team that is suppose to save them from relegation? If u have trash defence, why wont u concede goals? Or u were not around when Courtois was turned to a Basket by Chelsea defence? Do u know how many goals De gea conceded last season and last 2 seasons?

1 Like

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by seyz91(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Confirm!
greatfucker:

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by gbefun74(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Big letter NO
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Maduka should retire from anything football. He doesn't have the charisma, he's too old, he's an idiot, he lacks energy and concentration. He thought he can come to Nigeria and take away all our girls sad. Meanwhile, book for your T-shirt

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Jostoman: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yes now
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by seyz91(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy
paulolee:
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Pootle: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
jus blame it on jubril call cool
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by seyz91(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
That Omoye keeper guy useless
.na fine boy him dey do up and down for twitter

Very very useless guy

undecided
shevchenko:

Yes or No

I choose No
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Soso990240(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Praxis758:

How old is he?
Mid 30s. But u know as football age de be for local league
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
greatfucker:
just because of 1 goal, have seen a lot of best goalkeeper in the world conceding a goal that is worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Cmanforall: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Soso990240:
Oga, check individual performance before u spew trash. As a keeper, u judge him by his saves, Same way we judge strikers with goals. Is he the only player in the team that is suppose to save them from relegation? If u have trash defence, why wont u concede goals? Or u were not around when Courtois was turned to a Basket by Chelsea defence? Do u know how many goals De gea conceded last season and last 2 seasons?
Go and find your mates to insult... or better direct this to your parents
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by Duru009(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
UZOHO is far better.....
Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by paulolee(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
ashawopikin:
I wish him no go start, but the power that be won't allow it because it might affect his career and self confidence
dt power dey ment

1 Like

Re: Opinion- Should Maduka Okoye Be Invited To The Match Against Ghana by begge: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
A big no. We don't want any silly mistake anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Announce Strong Squad For CHAN Qualifiers. / CAF Awards Holds At 6:30pm Today. / Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.