Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School (38872 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by smallsmall: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Getting Money is the Easy Part!
To Maintain that Money needs Wisdom, and that is the most Difficult Part!.

Knowledge is Power. Get that Education.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Badbishop15(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sammerboi:
Even the ruler of this country no get common Wassce. So na Gods grace dey make one rich and famous in this country not uni degree.

True Sha!
But at least him go military school na
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by smallsmall: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
HilcomTech:
LASU should leave him alone.

If he makes the mistake of comming back some silly lecturers will start beefing him and be dishing him carry overs

He has made some Money, right?
Let him enrol in a foreign University or a Private one.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by kingthreat(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
GudluckIBB:

Alaye No loud am.
Leave am!!!!,

One day, fame will go, But his Degree will remain.

You know how many people with degree wey dey roam about?
Right now, Bella Shmurda can start a company and thousands of degree holders will rush to apply.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by newoffer: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Polytechnic graduates are calm and focused. Those yeye entitlement are common with graduates with Bsc. Na so Dem go form cabal for workplace. They ensure no poly graduates get to the top managerial post. P
Munzy14:

Exactly bro....

Ones guys get this certificate, it comes with pride, arrogance and entitled stuffs while being lazy the same time...Especially university graduates...Little wonder why guys from poly get job faster in happening firms.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by KushLyon(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Shey na nairaland put this picture for en head have been seeing it often
Na for twitter I collect am
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by troublemakea(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Adeoyelee:

Bro no vex o, so shay na because him no get degree come kill am cry
Go read the guy's comment and the one I made, it's self explanatory
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by HilcomTech(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
smallsmall:

He has made some Money, right?
Let him enrol in a foreign University or a Private one.

I totally agree with you on this.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Phaantom22: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
unfortunately in nigeria we school to earn a living. Sorry to say this, the value of education in nigeria can't be compared to the value of money, he's already rich. So let him be. except he's not literate.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by M3A16(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is only a fool that pursuits knowledge instead of money in this present day of the so called Nigeria as have always been fuelled and encouraged by these stars of the moment and gangsters portraying themselves as political leaders and not public office holders as it should be....(just poured it all out ironically for the wise).
Time will soon do the separation when the climate in the country becomes more purified and sensitized.

God always says that His words are directed to the wise.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by msMonyei: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Too many haters here man, who believe they can't succeed without a degree but this street nigga proved them wrong.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by chaloskyx: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
MUMU THINKS LASU WAS ACTUALLY BEGGING YOU THEY WERE JUST THROWING SUBTLE SHADES AT YOU THAT IF YOU LIKE BLOW MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DEGREE TO YOUR NAME CAUSE IF SHITS GOES DOWN YOU ARE OYO. EVEN DAVIDO WHO IS RICHER AND MOR POPULAR THAN YOU WENT TO SCH AND GRADUATED SO WHO ARE YO THAT THINKS YOU HAVE ARRIVED?? MUMU
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Hiq0: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Who care about this
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by NaBanga: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
The way a piece of paper can hold a person is something else. I have more than one degree, but it can never stop me from getting money anyhow. As long as I am not putting myself or my family in danger, the paper is only a tool. In life you need several tools to address a problem. Some are given to you before you are born and others are acquired along the way. Never let a certificate, degree, or verbal qualification stop your endeavors.

Imagine a university telling someone to leave their career to obtain something, that has no bearing on how well they do in life. These universities play mind games with the common man. Unfortunately the most common man usually falls for it, due to low self esteem. Even big men who have acquired all, fall for this need to feel validated through certificates. Well go and make akamu with your fancy paper, while Mr. Bella is eating steak in Dubai.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by ayubaski: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Then he go use the degree for heaven or hell... Degree no by force, as long as he's doing something legit and making cash and investing....having degree is a plus tho
GudluckIBB:

Alaye No loud am.
Leave am!!!!,

Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Foolish olodo boy. angry
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please, don't because you are polytechnic graduate talk ill of university graduate.

newoffer:
Polytechnic graduates are calm and focused. Those yeye entitlement are common with graduates with Bsc. Na so Dem go form cabal for workplace. They ensure no poly graduates get to the top managerial post. P
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omohh, u know how many lecturers weyy don do the bros anyhow?? Mk una free the guy... Na who never witness oppression from all this so called university dey talk anyhow for here
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
newoffer:
Poly graduates gives the best loyalty at work.

If you present a Bsc and poly graduate to me, I will offer employment to that of poly first...Even though I have a Bsc in pure and Industrial chemistry...

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Caseywilliams(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
We go dey alive to see as this your statement go be after 20 years.
I no dey pray bad for am o. But when many artistes leave the limelight, they become broke and beggars.
The list is so long and clear for everyone to see.
You no get investment, you dey ball. Yahoo no go last forever for you to cut corners.
Even if you get money to invest, you even sabi the business weybyou want invest on.
No be to make money, get sense add am. Na only mumu dey talk say school na scam.
I no be mumu and i go still quote you Anyday....as long as naija is consigned school will forever remain scam nah just the result be the thing wey dey vital.
knew this and know peace.
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Lavisha(f): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
GudluckIBB:

Alaye No loud am. Leave am!!!!,
If the boy really got Famous like Davido and whizz, na dash LASU go dash am PHd
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by nachisunday(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
That his hit title RUSH tell that he is moving rush and he is moving fast, them say his matter has cast but he did not reply @lasuofficial and asking why, why he is getting high and he still never reply cus highway thats his way jes'us christ..... from ghana to turkey and go kenya and shopping olofofo @lasuofficial keep on talking orobokibo keep on rocking. COMRADE PLSS RATE MY FREESTYLE 0%....
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by nachisunday(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2022
After sch you will graduate out, then when searching for a job you buy tie 700naira, two pairs of cover shoe 5,500, a plain trouser 4,000, a white or coloured t-shirt 3,000, a piece of envelop 100naira, a wristwatch 2,000, miscellaneous money 3,000. all =18,300 and now they pay you 15k a month. NIGERIAAA
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Maxxim: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2022
GudluckIBB:

Alaye No loud am.
Leave am!!!!,

You must be funny in real life, wtf you just wrote. You actually believe it's only a path that actually makes one successful? Lmfao
Re: Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School by Ahmad582(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
newoffer:
Omo follow the money . Make God no shame us. Na fear put us for one basket. Degree ko decree ni. Freelance business with no single education don stabilize. I didn't say education bis not good ooo but we must be creative and don't sit on it

Absolutely true!
Being a freelancer is all step ahead of financial freedom
Ps: for a freelancer who understands what he's doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday / Debie-Rise Shows Off Hot Legs As She Shares More Photos With Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.