Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (37426 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by halaal: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Why are you running away from your home country grin

Anyway I will advice you to run legally
Students permit is your best bet

Getting funds for a student permit is a serious challenge
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by BigDawsNet: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
halaal:

Getting funds for a student permit is a serious challenge

Then try something cheaper like UK work permit
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol,@Ednut na you get time to dey answer the guy @freeze no go pick jamb form asap & the auchi motherfuker

quote author=ednut1 post=109849212]you dey auchi, dey tell person wey dey Canada say he never processes visa hahah. There is 3700 university why have you not gone there As if you wont provide evidence of living expenses of 10k Smh[/quote]
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by courage54(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
anif009:
There are some schools in Canada and USA that doesn’t requires IELTS or any exams.

You can go ahead and apply, and yes your WAEC result only can get you admission in any of the countries.

Boss, kindly share the names of such schools in US and Canada that doesn't require IELTS.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by edoairways: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
ednut1:
everyone must pay tax , end of story. You have no control over what your taxes are used for. Health care is free
It is not free
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by tonididdy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Franzee:

30 m for degree.... that 70k dolls... guy tap sense nah

You asked for advice but na you dey bounce the same advice

I think say your papa ready when he said you should travel abroad undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by tonididdy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
leody:
Study study study study kilode no one is even implementing an idea of traveling without student visa angry Bella shurmuda ,pocolee and kogbagidi traveled to the USA they spent three weeks and 8 days . vado went to this same Canada spent over a month and some days naira Marley went to Netherlands nigger also spend like 1 month there . sorry that I'm mentioning only celebrities but if they can make it there without student visa I can too .abi Raman jago too na celeb wey use like 3 months for UK
If zinolesky wan go Yankee today he go go if me wan go I must go through student visa even though I wan use like one month there help me reason the matter now embarassed

Make your complains to the appropriate authorities.
Do you have proof of funds and if you do is it from a known or registered business ?

They are not looking for people who will disapear once their visas are due.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
tonididdy:

You asked for advice but na you dey bounce the same advice

I think say your papa ready when he said you should travel abroad undecided

Baba u fit still collect the advice as I no need that one

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by tonididdy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Franzee:

Baba u fit still collect the advice as I no need that one

My friend go and write jamb grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Olawamiwale06: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2022
I go hail you for the detailed info

MufasaLion:

Why should I do it for money? Knowledge should be shared.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2022
tonididdy:

My friend go and write jamb grin

the one way your papa no write bah

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Blurpy: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Oga you must write that jamb
Franzee:

the one way your papa no write bah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by MufasaLion: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Olawamiwale06:
I go hail you for the detailed info

All right.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Franzee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Blurpy:
Oga you must write that jamb

Oga you must get sense
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2022
vickydvick:
Try University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Canada. You can get admission without IELTS and with Only WAEC. They don't also require a tuition deposit when applying for a study permit.

I've gotten admission for a lot of my friends and clients at the University of Manitoba. I even got 2 in January.

The University of Manitoba is one of the cheapest schools in Canada. Your tuition can be paid on arrival and in installment. You also get 3 years post-study work permit when you graduate.

If you don't know how to go about it, you can contact me to guide you.
please sir, likehow much do i need to process all these from visa to tuition and residence fee, please i need your help sir. will 20 million naira be enough?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Blurpy: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes
Thehardcoreunkn:
please sir, likehow much do i need to process all these from visa to tuition and residence fee, please i need your help sir. will 20 million naira be enough?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by AvaTravels: 1:15am On Feb 10, 2022
RichyBendollar:
Please i just started making plans of traveling out of the country , UK or Canada , i don’t know where to even start from
If you are planning for a MSc or PhD in Canada then I may be of help.

Also you may be guided on how to get fully funded scholarship.

I attend to those who are going through the study route ONLY.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by GraphicsMaster1: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
... I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program....
Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twic?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by BJanta: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brainard22:
Your English go fail you

But you wey dey mark the guy grammar no sabi pass broken now.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by otipoju(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL

Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

And hope Admission won't be a problem because I have only WASSCE....

Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twice

Canada is the best option for you.

From a person who knows
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by LillyandDaisy: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
anif009:
There are some schools in Canada and USA that doesn’t requires IELTS or any exams.

You can go ahead and apply, and yes your WAEC result only can get you admission in any of the countries.
Did you know any of the school?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by BJanta: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
ednut1:
readily available information on the internet. Google

Are you a sickler ? Cos you no ask for accommodation or feeding, but you don start to dey plan how you go dey settle hospitals bills.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Sirchiboy: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL

Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

And hope Admission won't be a problem because I have only WASSCE....

Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twice
When you go do giveaway again.
He don tell when you do.
The last one when you do I no benefit.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Itstemi10: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Canada and the UK are like siblings but the after university life that you want should help you to decide
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
y are you running away from your father's land nigeria?. For your information, There is no place that u can compare to nigeria. Go ask Tinubu, or the political class if u doubt me. gringrin
meanwhile if its better education you're going to acquire over there, its very undastandable. then do that and return home asap!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Jaylord12(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Badbunny:

Currently you should really consider Russia

Why Russia sir.....I asked because I have intention of leaving also.....Am considering my fiancee cause our wedding is this year....I just finish building my house
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Jaylord12(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Then try something cheaper like UK work permit

How can I go about this..... planning to marry and leave with my wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Brexit UK Visa/Job Policy: No Visas For Low-Skilled Workers / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.