Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (37351 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Adakintroy: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stop being a cunt. Stay in Nigeria and fight.

Nigeria is afraid of me. All this Nigeria is rough, Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is corrupt. Me am bad am corrupt am rough..so what's the question again?.

Just bad pass the way Nigeria bad. You be fine.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by seyz91(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by seyz91(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Confirm!
ednut1:
How many people do undergraduate abroad Mosts do diploma or masters abroad because it is expensive. Why not go to a private university and improve your tech skills. The countries you are mentioning you need over 30m for bsc. Mr man if your papa no be politician or rich man dead that bsc idea
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
BJanta:

Are you a sickler ? Cos you no ask for accommodation or feeding, but you don start to dey plan how you go dey settle hospitals bills.
no sense in what you wrote. Go learn English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by showafrica(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
leody:
I also want to travel to Norway but I swear I don't have any idea what their visa is like . can anyone put me through pls I really need to leave .....

Norway is fukkkkin cold by now....

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by achu442(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL

Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

And hope Admission won't be a problem because I have only WASSCE....

You don't need IETLS to school in Canada.

Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twice
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Kolenda(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
AvaTravels:

If you are planning for a MSc or PhD in Canada then I may be of help.

Also you may be guided on how to get fully funded scholarship.

I attend to those who are going through the study route ONLY.
Hello sir, I'll like to send you a mail
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by SeriouslySense(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
I APPROVE 100%.

Badbunny:
If you're into IT you should move to Europe.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Slimgold2019: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Are you ready to study as an undergraduate in UK schools&improve on your skills.Contact:08028371150
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL

Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

You can Try UK,you will spend Less

Mean while you can. Contact us for your Bahamas and Seychelles passport within 2weeks you can use it to enter Germany easily,contact Top-Most via call or whatapp msg 08167588631

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Etiyeokwe: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Some people like to argue blindly. Getting a Bsc in Canada is not a child's play. You are not spending less than 25m.
Google is your assistance. Look up all the schools in Canada and come back here to tell us discovery.

I got discouraged when I saw the tuition for masters.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by idmicheal20: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
RichyBendollar:
Please i just started making plans of traveling out of the country , UK or Canada , i don’t know where to even start from
you can go to UK through student Visa because that's the easiest route. you can check the travel section or ask me any question related to UK i will tell you what i know
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by kaymart: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brainard22:
Your English go fail you
Savagery grin
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Usmankno: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

I can guide you through.
How do I travel to Australia Bros?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by lexman200(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
TEXT ME ON WHATSAPP 08030974630
Franzee:

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by pfadom: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
True talk.

You have injured English Language in just 3 sentences.

Brainard22:
Your English go fail you
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Albertone(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
leody:
Study study study study kilode no one is even implementing an idea of traveling without student visa angry Bella shurmuda ,pocolee and kogbagidi traveled to the USA they spent three weeks and 8 days . vado went to this same Canada spent over a month and some days naira Marley went to Netherlands nigger also spend like 1 month there . sorry that I'm mentioning only celebrities but if they can make it there without student visa I can too .abi Raman jago too na celeb wey use like 3 months for UK
If zinolesky wan go Yankee today he go go if me wan go I must go through student visa even though I wan use like one month there help me reason the matter now embarassed

Lol you don't know what it means to "japa". grin
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by AfroKnight: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:

I improve my tech skill and I still dey this country looking fr remote job... I know where I'm heading and I got my self planned .... when did undergraduate twice as cost as post graduate program

Undergrad costs more than twice actually.

You should apply to schools with funding except your popsy is a rich man. It’s better to do your BSc abroad if you have the funds though.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Armstrong34(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:

If you are good in programming ......................you should zone your choice to Europe and if possible The Netherlands.........

IT Jobs for Netherlands are just so so so much...............................The demand for IT Skills in the netherlands is so limitless.........

if you crazy about Engineering , move to Der Bundesrepublik Deustchland a.k.a Germany

2 Likes

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Albertone(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gerrard59:

grin grin

Ednut don suffer for this section. Chai!

Well, OP, do your undergraduate degree in Nigeria because undergraduate degree abroad is exorbitant as you need to provide proof of living expenses for each year - in total 3-4 years. Ace your undergraduate degree and apply to graduate programs abroad, with your tech skills, you can even apply for jobs immediately after you graduate. Unless your parents are oil workers, very rich people or politicians, I really doubt you can sponsor yourself as a foreign undergraduate in any developed country be it Norway, Germany or Estonia.

Bro how about someone with a tech skill but not with a tech background going for msc in a non tech field too.
Example:A programmer with B.Sc Accounting going for Msc Finance.
Any advice?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by elbulk(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:

My preference will be the US, it's the IT central. Your a programmer maybe learn some DevOps too, you can even earn while still in school
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Mopolchi: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
ednut1:
you dey auchi, dey tell person wey dey Canada say he never processes visa hahah. There is 3700 university why have you not gone there As if you wont provide evidence of living expenses of 10k Smh
You get bad mouth. Him say Auchi ...lol
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ibechris(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brainard22:
Your English go fail you

See am enemy within.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by faceland: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:
on a second thought how about Isreal

If you have self respect, don't go to Israel.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by descent96(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bro dn't be Confused,there's a video and a proven guideline I'll show u that'll make ur travel easy and possible,Dm me on whatsapp or call me up on this nos- 07035184796. Do this and thank me later.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by sayhi2bammy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
RichyBendollar:
Please i just started making plans of traveling out of the country , UK or Canada , i don’t know where to even start from

You have started already by making plans grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Quantized92(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
U should not be confused na. You are asked to go study abroad & u have a good skill at hand.

So what are u waiting for. Get up & act fast
Franzee:

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Newboss(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Longin:
Bros sponsor me now.
Make I join you for canada/US
Save humanity for the future!

Thanks

+2349154479631

You can only sponsor your family members. Even at that, there are some family members that you cannot sponsor their visa
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by olawonder(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Franzee:

Avoid saying ‘Am’… rather you should say ‘I am’ or I’m
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by faceland: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Adakintroy:
Stop being a cunt. Stay in Nigeria and fight.

Nigeria is afraid of me. All this Nigeria is rough, Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is corrupt. Me am bad am corrupt am rough..so what's the question again?.

Just bad pass the way Nigeria bad. You be fine.

Don't you deserve a lifestyle that is better than what Nigeria can offer you? In case you don't know, things are getting worst in this oil producing nation (you can only imagine the hell your children would have to live in when the world no longer demands for oil).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.