Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (37372 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by Rdddy123: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Josbreed:

All these emboldened, will be the reason you will fail IELTS, TOFEL to Canada. Bad English. Improve your English before you reconsider. Or else, try another country. Good luck.

Is it TOFEL or Toefl?
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by osazee99: 12:34am On May 22, 2023
Yes, i am one of their clients and my application was successful with zidora travel. You can check them out for yourself, Zidora travel is reliable and genuine agency. You can visit their office and get your findings.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ekitimanalways(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2023
Brainard22:
Your English go fail you

The pot calling the kettle black.
Re: I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused by ChrisXFT(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2023
Franzee:
My Dad wants me to travel abroad which is a nice idea �. I wish to go outside to do undergraduate program. Am looking at Canada... which means I would need IELTS or TOFEL
Watch this informative video on YouTube, I believe it will help -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTJAiRu3dKU
Am good in computer as an a programmer so am wondering what is the best option and best country to go.

And hope Admission won't be a problem because I have only WASSCE....

Please your comment really matters, I don't want to shoot shot twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.