Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish (1645 Views)

APC SUPPORTER'S , YOU'RE SO WRONG - Voice From Onitsha / The Yoruba Are Great Accommodators,the Most Tolerant In Africa / Our Fake Accommodators Being Accommodated In True Sense Of The Word In USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by Michelle70(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
EastisBae:

Lol, so the meaning of democracy is Yoruba telling Northerners not to contest while the would contest even though they have ruled more?

Is it that you're dumb or you think others are dumb?

If by any chance a Yoruba man becomes president in 2023, by the time he completes two terms as president, the SW would have ruled for 24 years out of 32 years!!!

In a country that has 6 regions, 3 major tribes and 250 others.

Where is the fairness in that? And to think you guys are asking North not to contest for you to contest makes it even more ridiculous.

If SW has what it takes to win elections without the help of others, it would have been understandable but asking others to support you while you dominate them is absolute rubbish.
Do u know the meaning of democracy? Yes or no? Stop typing lengthy rubbish
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by ERockson: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
EastisBae:

Your own premium tears is loading.

No be una don begin dey cry say Buhari don betray you, even when the old man never talk anything grin grin
If the SW does not get power for the next 32 years, we are still not your mate in politics. I do not like Tinubu before but when I see the type of hatred you ibos have for Tinubu, I don't have option but to like him and support him. Your hatred for Tinubu makes those that do not like him before begin to like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by JAMO84: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
I support Igbo presidency, on the condition that PDP will first lead the way.

You can't blackmail APC to pick Igbo, PDP will then cleverly picked a Northerner and win by a landslide.

IGBO AND PDP ARE SIAMESE TWINS

2 Likes

Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by EastisBae: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
ERockson:
If the SW does not get power for the next 32 years, we are still not your mate in politics. I do not like Tinubu before but when I see the type of hatred you ibos have for Tinubu, I don't have option but to like him and support him. Your hatred for Tinubu makes those that do not like him before begin to like him

So stop crying, go and rest and wait for the next 32 years.

You and your people have always supported the bullion van thief due to ethnic consideration and nothing else.
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by EastisBae: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
[s]Do u know the meaning of democracy? Yes or no? Stop typing lengthy rubbish[/s]
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by Michelle70(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
EastisBae:
boring
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by EastisBae: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Firefox01:
Bro, make everybody enter ring. Individual political parties will be the ones to determine where they'll zone their presidential tickets to. Make everybody enter field. Simple.

Okay, make everybody enter ring because it has reached the turn of Igbos/SE? No wahala, but if you think East or West has any chance if it is thrown open then good luck to you.
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by Firefox01: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
EastisBae:

Okay, make everybody enter ring because it has reached the turn of Igbos/SE? No wahala, but if you think East or West has any chance if it is thrown open then good luck to you.
You and I both know that the East and the West have the greatest chances in APC that has Zoned the ticket to the South. Presidential primaries in APC will definitely be a Southern affair.
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by ERockson: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
EastisBae:

So stop crying, go and rest and wait for the next 32 years.

You and your people have always supported the bullion van thief due to ethnic consideration and nothing else.
But if we wait for 30years , you ibo will wait till eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by shortIGBOman: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Another lamentation from the vet cry Tribes of Nigeria grin grin grin

Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by louqas: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
EastisBae:
How can a region that has ruled as both president and vice president still be desperate to rule when there are sections that haven't even ruled for once since 1999?

These people are even more selfish than Hausa/Fulanis because while Hausa/fulani can easily rally both NW and NE and parts of NC which gives them a massive edge to perpetuate themselves in power if they want, these same desperados can't even hope to rule Nigeria without the support of others!

They are making noise for the presidency to be zoned to them which means by 2031, they would have ruled for 16 years as president and another 8 years as vice president making it a total of 24 years out of 32. In a country that has 6 regions, 3 major ethnic groups and over 250 other ethnic groups?!

Even the Hausa/Fulani won't want to be that wicked, yet you claim to be accommodators.

Your complaints is rather coming late, instead of appealing to sentiments like this (which a lot of people in the south west agree with prior to 2015) ibos started hating and villifying yorubas for making a legitimate political decision that will ultimately favor the yoruba race and region. The
Level of hate ibos have shown yorubas since 2015 made a lot of us have a change of mind and see ibos as immature politically and would rather allign with those who would protect our interest.

Blame your political leadsrs for playing poltics of self as against poltics of collective good for their region. During pdp reign, ibos held powerful positions and influence....yet they refused to attract projects to the east...pdp was building projects all over Nigeria but eastern politicians refused to ask for any while ensuring over 90% votes for pdp at each election....
After whethering opposition for 16 years the coast is now clear for a truly accepted yorubaman to be president, you are now asking them to throw away all the sufferings endured in opposition to people who scorned them while in opposition?...(obj wasnt the yoruba choice...he never won his own polling booth while in power....seized lagos funds...couldn't fix lagos ibadan road...didnt fix the road to his own state capital)

The only place you should take your appela or threat is the PDP....only pdp owes the ibos the presidential ticket and ensure they win the presidential election.....the Apc owes the yoruba, not the ibos the 2023 pesidential ticket and ensure they win the presidential election
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by EastisBae: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2022
louqas:

Your complaints is rather coming late, instead of appealing to sentiments like this (which a lot of people in the south west agree with prior to 2015) ibos started hating and villifying yorubas for making a legitimate political decision that will ultimately favor the yoruba race and region. The
Level of hate ibos have shown yorubas since 2015 made a lot of us have a change of mind and see ibos as immature politically and would rather allign with those who would protect our interest.

Blame your political leadsrs for playing poltics of self as against poltics of collective good for their region. During pdp reign, ibos held powerful positions and influence....yet they refused to attract projects to the east...pdp was building projects all over Nigeria but eastern politicians refused to ask for any while ensuring over 90% votes for pdp at each election....
After whethering opposition for 16 years the coast is now clear for a truly accepted yorubaman to be president, you are now asking them to throw away all the sufferings endured in opposition to people who scorned them while in opposition?...(obj wasnt the yoruba choice...he never won his own polling booth while in power....seized lagos funds...couldn't fix lagos ibadan road...didnt fix the road to his own state capital)

The only place you should take your appela or threat is the PDP....only pdp owes the ibos the presidential ticket and ensure they win the presidential election.....the Apc owes the yoruba, not the ibos the 2023 pesidential ticket and ensure they win the presidential election

Coming too late indeed, it's actually coming at the right time! Parties haven't selected candidates yet so I don't know what you're saying.

You're busy blaming SE politicians for not attracting anything to our region. So let me ask you, what did Obasanjo attract to the SW during his 8 years tenure as president?

What has Osinbajo attracted since?

What has all your SW politicians attracted to your region? It smacks of hypocrisy when you accuse others of something you're already worse off for.
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by EastisBae: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2022
louqas:

Coming too late indeed, it's actually coming at the right time! Parties haven't selected candidates yet so I don't know what you're saying.

You're busy blaming SE politicians for not attracting anything to our region. So let me ask you, what did Obasanjo attract to the SW during his 8 years tenure as president?

What has Osinbajo attracted since?

What has all your SW politicians attracted to your region? It smacks of hypocrisy when you accuse others of something you're already worse off for.

Meanwhile, APC owes yorubas nothing, I mean absolutely nothing! When Alex Ekwueme formed PDP in before 1999 elections, wasn't he rigged out in favour of Obasanjo during Jos primaries because North wanted to pacify SW. Did Obasanjo contribute anything to PDP?

I find it funny that you guys actually believe you stand any chance of becoming president in 2023. Such diehard believe against common sense and realities often end in premium tears.
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by Charleys: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2022
JAMO84:
I support Igbo presidency, on the condition that PDP will first lead the way.

You can't blackmail APC to pick Igbo, PDP will then cleverly picked a Northerner and win by a landslide.

IGBO AND PDP ARE SIAMESE TWINS

In 1999 the two biggest parties chosed yorubas.
Why was that?
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by JAMO84: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Charleys:

In 1999 the two biggest parties chosed yorubas.
Why was that?
Because a Yoruba man won an election five years earlier
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by EastisBae: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Because a Yoruba man won an election five years earlier

Obasanjo was in prison when Alex Ekwueme rallied some elder statesmen called G34 to form PDP. Obasanjo didn't contribute anything in the formation of PDP. Yorubas also contributed next to nothing because you guys were still playing regional politics in your AD. Yet Ekwueme was rigged out at the Jos primaries by the military cabals who favoured Obasanjo.

Did Igbos lament and cry that Obasanjo should go and get his ticket in AD? But now that the reverse is the case, yorubas are lamenting that Igbo candidates should go to PDP and get their ticket. Even when Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha and the rest contributed in the formation of APC!!

Let's all keep bias aside and judge issues based on logic and its merit.
Re: You Call Yourself Accommodators Yet You're So Wicked & Selfish by louqas: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
EastisBae:

I find it funny that you guys actually believe you stand any chance of becoming president in 2023. Such diehard believe against common sense and realities often end in premium tears.

Perfectly describes the situation ibos find themselves. Nothing more to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri / Peter Obi's Supporter, Abiodun Set To Endorse Atiku; OBIdients React / In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.