Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate (29528 Views)

Court Sacks Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Candidate, Affirms Michael Enyong / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
wiseone28:
Do you mean PDP won't give him party ticket?

Do you think PDP can risk that.
he will not get the ticket... Except onofiok and oba are not contesting again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by slimgeez: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
OBA n Onofiok are the people's choice..Who b Udom to choose for us..We have been praying n waiting patiently for his exit..He should go back to Lagos n leave this state alone.. Pastor my foot.....
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by wunmi590(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Swaycater post=109833112:
The former speaker of the state House of Assembly now in house of representatives
will give Umo Eno a ran for his money.

You are right, I see that guy piloting the affair of Akwa ibom to a better place, I was in Akwa ibom as a corper when he as the speaker then...

I also read about his political experience when he was in uniUyo....

If he doesn't become the governor now, he will surely rule the state one day
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by assholemods: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
densiks:

Umo Eno is a successful entrepreneur and business man of good standing covering several decades.His investment track record is visible in the state and has employed people for several years.

What track record does his "political opportunists" traducers have?
Is that why he should be hand picked?
Una mumu never do?
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by freshalien: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
densiks:

Umo Eno is a successful entrepreneur and business man of good standing covering several decades.His investment track record is visible in the state and has employed people for several years.

Let the people choose and stop hand picking people for them in one boy’s quarter room.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintruky(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hope u dey chop for the national cake grin

Nah... Na only d wedding day na i partake for d national cake feast...

Since after wedding me n my cousin never see... In fact we nor dey pass same road
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
saintruky:

Nah... Na only d wedding day na i partake for d national cake feast...

Since after wedding me n my cousin never see... In fact we nor dey pass same road

I see u sef na big man na lol
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Minime10(f): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
powerhouse3:
I see osinbajo hand,..so it's true that osinbajo ask udom to hand over to Eno, People don't see the permutation that's already ongoing as per 2023 presidential election,....this Eno is a core osinbajo man...

They worship together at city of David , redeemed church,...the permutation of him becoming the governor start since the time they give osinbajo OBONG EMEM title in Akwa ibom state,...now I'm more convince that osinbajo is more deep rooted in 2023 presidential race than we thought,....

But truly I felt for onofiok Luke,..he's a likable man and a great achiever,...he was my candidate for 2023,...but base on incumbent power ,I know his 2023 ambition is gone

As for Albert bassey,..no sympathy for him,..no achievement ,only boast of having large follower of thug abi repented militants,..not until yesterday that he remembers to commission one place since 8yrs in senate

Having political thugs at your beg and call, is an achievement na, u sef
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ibereberism. Godfatherism.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Coly2012(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

What is Attah doing in Uyo Government House? Is that his father's house?
Your mumu never do.
If you get seans you suppose no say Attah is just an influencer and Tinubu na una God. You na still another clever mumu when non still gree get small Sean.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by luizpippo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
effty:
Una don start? God name don suffer for una hand.

But this guy never made reference to God na
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Seun360(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
PIPPROF:
Our governor is a stupid man
Man has used the media to decieve people that he is performing
Did one major substandard chinese road through his village in 8 years.
Empty containers/warehouses called companies
And billions looted with keke and unemplpyment everywhere

Akpabio foisted this fraud on akwa ibom now udom wants to foist another puppet
While the likes of Onofiok Luke, Bassey albert are there

He will fail
Onofiok we know
Onofiok we support
He is the youths and peoples choice

This former cultist back then in Uniuyo?

No way he will be my in-law's Governor.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintruky(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Baba
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by wiseone28: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
saintnegroid:
he will not get the ticket... Except onofiok and oba are not contesting again
Let's see how it will unfold grin
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintruky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Baba all men big o... Na how u position urself to avoid see finish.. i greet u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
saintruky:

Baba

Boss I just dey on a low oo. The streets sef get as e be. I need beta connect dye
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by lomprico(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Not the one..

Ok
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by lomprico(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
saintnegroid:
no be him bro

Ok
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Foreigna2: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Coly2012:
If you get seans you suppose no say Attah is just an influencer and Tinubu na una God. You na still another clever mumu when non still gree get small Sean.

Attah na influencer abi?
No wonder you're a nonentity in real life and your mates have passed you. You lack commonsense.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by YellowMayor(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

They only hate Tinubu because they are not as successful as he is. They are envious.

AND THAT'S A FACT!
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by rickyrex(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
walemoney007:
Tinubu is playing his card well.

so why comparing tinubu godfatherism to that of udom
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Echoban: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
lomprico:

It's not same, why didn't fashola anoint ambode? Why is tinubu still meddling in lagos politics?

How many are u expected to amount before it ll become unacceptable
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Coly2012(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

Attah na influencer abi?
No wonder you're a nonentity in real life and your mates have passed you. You lack commonsense.
I hope say u no the meaning of waiting I write, that one na if you get seans.fool ur mate dey fine better work u dey wait for Tinubu agboro work. Idiot
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Foreigna2: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Coly2012:
I hope say u no the meaning of waiting I write, that one na if you get seans.fool ur mate dey fine better work u dey wait for Tinubu agboro work. Idiot

Your parents couldn't educate you properly, look at how you're spelling like a fool.
No wonder houseboy and gateman work is your destiny.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Coly2012(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

Your parents couldn't educate you properly, look at how you're spelling like a fool.
No wonder houseboy and gateman work is your destiny.
your education wast if after your parents pay school fees na Tinubu agboro work u dey wait for. I pity ur destiny, wasted future.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by KingOKON: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
densiks:

Visible in your dreams
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by VULCAN(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you can tell this bold faced lie then your Good Morning cannot be trusted- It is probably 7pm
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu don't hand pick Governorhip Candidate in Lagos, Governorship Candidates are selected by the Elders of the State called Governance Advisory Council(GAC) after evaluating you performances in line with the vision of the State
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
wiseone28:
Let's see how it will unfold grin
yeah bro... But in all let God will be done
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Foreigna2: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Coly2012:
your education wast if after your parents pay school fees na Tinubu agboro work u dey wait for. I pity ur destiny, wasted future.

From the way you type, I knew you can't be from Akwa Ibom. Akwa Ibom people are not stupid.
Checked your posts and discovered you're a national slave, a worthless ipob pig from that muddy place where they eat human beings.
You are worth less than a dog and I'm sorry that I wasted my time arguing with a lower animal like you.
Akwa Ibom is far far ahead of your useless state and you can never catch up. Your children will hawk gala in Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Foreigna2: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Coly2012:

By the way, is it this your Iweka English you used to toast that your ugly wife?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Seun360(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
slimgeez:
OBA n Onofiok are the people's choice..Who b Udom to choose for us..We have been praying n waiting patiently for his exit..He should go back to Lagos n leave this state alone.. Pastor my foot.....

Obong Bassey Albert and the former Cultist Onofiok Luke aren't good choices when compared to Royalty. He's has succeeded in the private sector, AKS deserves someone like him to take AKS to the next level of development.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Imeobong(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Check below on how a gubernatorial candidate will be choose base on PDP constitution.

Now, tell me how Governor Udom Emmanuel will fail to produce this Udo Eno man as PDP Candidate?

FULL LIST OF DELEGATES FOR PDP GUBER PRIMARIES

According to Section 25(2)(C) of the PDP Constitution the governorship candidate of the party shall be elected by the state party congress which by virtue of Section 25(1)(A - O) comprises:
* State Party Chairman
* Governor
* Deputy Governor
* BOT Member of the party from the state
* Members of State Executive Ctee
* National Party Exco Member from the state
* Zonal Party Exco Member from the state
* 13 National Assembly Members
* 26 State House Members
* 31 Local Government Chairmen
* 31 Local Government Vice Chairmen
* 31 LG Party Secretaries
* 31 LG Party Treasurers
* 31 LG Youth Leaders
* 31 LG Woman Leaders
* 987 Adhoc Delegates of 3 from each 329 wards
* Former State Working Ctee Members
* Former Governor produced by the party
* Former Deputy Governor produced by the party
* Former SHA Speaker produced by the party
* Former SHA Deputy Speaker produced by the party.

These are the delegates made available for Akwa Ibom State by the party constitution. And from the above list it means we have barely a thousand five hundred delegates and 987 of them are unknown soldiers in the Governor's kitty all of whom are designated Adhoc Delegates.

We the youths wants OBA or Luke, tell me how we can dominate them barring in mind the PDP constitution?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe / Buhari Presenting The National Budget Of 1984 (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.