Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate (29531 Views)

Court Sacks Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Candidate, Affirms Michael Enyong / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by powerhouse3(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Minime10:

Having political thugs at your beg and call, is an achievement na, u sef
now I know
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
I stand with pastor umoh eno
he I the right man to manage the affairs of akwa ibom
He has great vision and indeed a game changer
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Meteng: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Swaycater:
The former speaker of the state House of Assembly now in house of representatives will give Umo Eno a ran for his money.
Na beans? With which money?
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Meteng: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
walemoney007:
With the projects I do see him commissioning, I won't agree with you
Don't mind that boy up there. He thinks sentimentally
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintruky(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Boss I just dey on a low oo. The streets sef get as e be. I need beta connect dye

Go to God on bended knees... Confess all ur sins n ask for breakthrough...
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Imeobong:
Check below on how a gubernatorial candidate will be choose base on PDP constitution.

Now, tell me how Governor Udom Emmanuel will fail to produce this Udo Eno man as PDP Candidate?

FULL LIST OF DELEGATES FOR PDP GUBER PRIMARIES

According to Section 25(2)(C) of the PDP Constitution the governorship candidate of the party shall be elected by the state party congress which by virtue of Section 25(1)(A - O) comprises:
* State Party Chairman
* Governor
* Deputy Governor
* BOT Member of the party from the state
* Members of State Executive Ctee
* National Party Exco Member from the state
* Zonal Party Exco Member from the state
* 13 National Assembly Members
* 26 State House Members
* 31 Local Government Chairmen
* 31 Local Government Vice Chairmen
* 31 LG Party Secretaries
* 31 LG Party Treasurers
* 31 LG Youth Leaders
* 31 LG Woman Leaders
* 987 Adhoc Delegates of 3 from each 329 wards
* Former State Working Ctee Members
* Former Governor produced by the party
* Former Deputy Governor produced by the party
* Former SHA Speaker produced by the party
* Former SHA Deputy Speaker produced by the party.

These are the delegates made available for Akwa Ibom State by the party constitution. And from the above list it means we have barely a thousand five hundred delegates and 987 of them are unknown soldiers in the Governor's kitty all of whom are designated Adhoc Delegates.

We the youths wants OBA or Luke, tell me how we can dominate them barring in mind the PDP constitution?

Sorry, how about the 31 Chapter chairs, Ward excos of the party and serving Councillors elected on the platform of PDP. I just need clarification on this, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan: No Electronic Transmission Of Result In Electoral Act (Video) / Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics) / FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.