Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate (29516 Views)

Court Sacks Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Candidate, Affirms Michael Enyong / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by udoakwa(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2022
May affliction never occurre the second time, this man udom wants to impose on us is from my mom's l.g.a and family the man is the worst thing that can happen to my dear state.. God forbid bad thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by duro4chang(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Moferere:
You see why I find it difficult to criticise politicians? This exactly what Tinubu is doing in Lagos. We all criticise him, but it is happening in Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti.
Luke Onofiok would have been a better candidate,but the Governor has chosen to endorse his stooge.

Nansense undecided
No mind them. Na only Tinubu that is bad. All others who dey do am are good.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Coly2012(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Moferere:
You see why I find it difficult to criticise politicians? This exactly what Tinubu is doing in Lagos. We all criticise him, but it is happening in Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti.
Luke Onofiok would have been a better candidate,but the Governor has chosen to endorse his stooge.

Nansense undecided
When elders and party leaders endorses or anointed a candidate who have been picked by the incumbent is quite different from a man picking year in year out,and sacking them when ever he deems fit...
The truth remains that somebody most bring somebody to be somebody.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
densiks:

Umo Eno is a successful entrepreneur and business man of good standing covering several decades.His investment track record is visible in the state and has employed people for several years.

What track record does his "political opportunists" traducers have?
really? Are you from akwa ibom? Don't stand near any akwa ibom man and speak against onofiok Luke o.... I'm just telling you. This candidate will not win the PDP ticket I can bet you that... Oh is it because you have seen pastor attached to his name? Atiku that is an entrepreneur did you people give him a chance?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Swaycater:
The former speaker of the state House of Assembly now in house of representatives will give Umo Eno a ran for his money.
you are very correct
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Moferere:

Nansense undecided
Luke will still win or Bassey Albert. Akwa Ibom is not Lagos . Mark my words

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
lomprico:

No be him church collapse kill many people that time?
no be him bro

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Praxis758: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Over to you MURIC.

Why should Muslims in Akwa-Ibom be overlooked in key political matters. No Muslim has been either governor or deputy since 1999.

The Muslim umar should protest this religious injustice and reject any political party who marginalizes the Muslims
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
obembet:
Udom is a good man
who told you? Are you from akwa ibom? Do you stay in akwa ibom? You want to believe what the media throws at you abi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintnegroid(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
walemoney007:
With the projects I do see him commissioning, I won't agree with you
did you say see? On media right? Please come down and check if any is visible
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Bobloco: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
udoakwa:
May affliction never occurre the second time, this man udom wants to impose on us is from my mom's l.g.a and family the man is the worst thing that can happen to my dear state.. God forbid bad thing

Mbok, can you please tell us more about him, his clan, village, LGA. His past achievements before being made a commissioner
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Popo97: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Swaycater:
The former speaker of the state House of Assembly now in house of representatives will give Umo Eno a ran for his money.
Exactly I've met onofiok once and I can say he's highly intelligent and would fit to be the next governor.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by blamingthedevil: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Moferere:

Nansense undecided

Tinubu don't hand pick Governorhip Candidate in Lagos, Governorship Candidates are selected by the Elders of the State called Governance Advisory Council(GAC) after evaluating you performances in line with the vision of the State

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Tomek09(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
obembet:
Udom is a good man
[/s]
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by VIKTO83(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oniofok's name will be difficult to pronounce. Do he can't win.
Na me talk am
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by NORSIYK(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Many Akwa Ibom people I have come across are all supporting Luke Onofiok.
Udom shouldn't jeopardize the chances of pdp by bringing an unpopular candidate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
All this politicians fighting for governorship position.... nothing they can offer to the people...just to chop the national cake and enrich and better their lives
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Tomek09(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Akwaibomites should resist every move by a failure like Udom to foist an unpopular candidate on them.

Failure to do so, APC will rise up and take over the State.

The earlier you heed to this clarion call, the better for you people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Popo97: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
VIKTO83:
Na me talk am
You can call him luke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Tomek09(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
ufotunang:
All this politicians fighting for governorship position.... nothing they can offer to the people...just to chop the national cake and enrich and better their lives
Na lie. Some politicians are better than the other. Akwaibom State is poorly governed at the moment that's why majority of her citizens are into househelp and gatekeeper menial jobs just to survive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Tomek09(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
VIKTO83:
Na me talk am
Most Calabar and Akwaibom names are difficult to pronounce.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by saintruky(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oops... Na my inlaw o... My cousin marry him daughter...
D wedding that day was blast.. d crème dey la crème of akwa ibom n Nigeria at large were in attendance...

I come dey hail my cousin say he waka well o lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by YellowMayor(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022

Isn't this godfatherism we're all rejecting tinubu for?

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
The man looked matured though I don't know his track record..

Those that used to insult Akpabio let's see what they will write now against Udom.

INI Ememobong over to you.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Popo97: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Na lie. Some politicians are better than the other. Akwaibom State is poorly governed at the moment that's why majority of her citizens are into househelp and gatekeeper menial jobs just to survive.
you obviously haven't been to akwaibom
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by kahal29: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:
Akwaibomites should resist every move by a failure like Udom to foist an unpopular candidate on them.

So Udom who was a "success" in 2019 has now become a failure in 2022?
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by wiseone28: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
udoakwa:
Which LGA?

What makes him bad?

Don't tell me he doesn't give people money cos we need development not free money.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by Foreigna2: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
lomprico:

It's not same, why didn't fashola anoint ambode? Why is tinubu still meddling in lagos politics?

Why did Attah present Eno?
Why is Attah still meddling in Akwa Ibom politics?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by juman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
This governor conducted the ekiti primary some days ago, why can't he do the same in his state and show some semblance of free and fair primary election.

Attah failed to install his choice as governor when he was leaving.
Re: 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate by wiseone28: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

We will not resist anything because it is not favoring you..

Did you said Same thing before 2022?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.