Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) (423 Views)

If They Don’t Ask For Help Don’t Open Yourself Up Fo Trouble, Future Resentment / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Godoverevery: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
This isn't a thread to bash ladies but rather to clarify things.
Alot of ladies are complaining about how men bash/hate the female gender on NL....but they are not asking questions why this is happening??

The female gender want equal rights but don't want to let go of the preferential treatment they get...isn't that really funny??

Is being a long time coming but no one took it serious...There is no fairness and same level playing ground between the two gender.

What ladies are experiencing here isn't hate but resentment which is born out of unfair treatment men face everyday and told to man up.

From young age a boy have to let go of somethings because of his sisters...he has to be a man.

A female Co worker that met you on job get promoted ahead of you just because she is dating the boss and will rub it on your face.

The movies are always promoting how ladies should be treated like queens while men are meant to suffer.

In a conflict between the two gender a man is blame even if the woman is at fault.

We have lot mannerless/rude ladies walking around this days...(this a topic for another day)
I can go on on.......this preferential treatment is what most men are tired of and you expect that not to result in resentment.

On Instagram, tik tok etc 80% of the ladies there are just coded prostitute ,they don't want us to talk about it......they dont want us to talk about ladies lies to men just to get money off them.....they don't want us to talk about ladies begging on there whatapp status.

You hardly see them engaging in intellectual discuss but rather gossips,bragging,looking for man to exploit.
Alot of teens are out there following men around for money.....we see all this everyday but you ain't going to see ferminist/female celebrities condemning this because that what most of them are doing.
When a guy talk about it......they will call him a woman hater etc.
Alot of ladies walk around with mentality of they can get way with anything they do against the other gender....a lady will slap you and people tell you to be a man while a man will slap a lady and the whole community will beat him up..

Until we start correcting the wrongs the resentment will keep on growing stronger.
We know isn't all ladies that does this things but we can make a general statement on it because majority are doing it.....so the ones that are not doing it shouldn't feel attacked but rather start condemning the bad eggs among them.

(Ladies should start speaking the truth and be truthful to one another.......we don't see ladies condemn this shameful act that why we make threads about them)

1 Like

Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Op talk true

Say the truth let the devil b ashamed grin

Haven't you at one point in time given unmerited favor to this gender or unjustly favour this gender over a fellow man?

1 Like

Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Godoverevery: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op talk true

Say the truth let the devil b ashamed grin

Haven't you at one point in time given unmerited favor to this gender or unjustly favour this gender over a fellow man?

Yes I have countless timein the past but I stopped when I notice they feel is there right.

This days I don't give preferential treatment to the female gender infact most don't like me at all........I am very blunt.

1 Like

Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yes I have countless timein the past but I stopped when I notice they feel is there right.

This days I don't give preferential treatment to the female gender infact most don't like me at all........I am very blunt.
Lol okay grin good

It remains all these our big gawds (who are also fellow men)! The damages these gawds hv done, are still doing to society is unfathomable.

How can an individual dash Gwagon & mansion to this gender just bcoz of what is btw her legs? Just like that!
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2022
You're capping saw dust oga, I fit use my life swear say no man apart from my father and uncles has ever given me money or even rendered an assistance, I was arguing with one guy here he thought I was a woman then he out of pride suddenly dared I drop my acct number, which I did but wen he found out it was a man's acct he suddenly changed his mind, talk say I don fall him hand, say make I go make money so I go dey dash people and not be at the receiving end Bros u for talk say u dey find ashawo na, majority of you guys are one hell of bloody and useless hypocrites,you cry foul online and in secret u worship the feet of the gender y'all claim to hate so much and I pray women keep on showing u guys hell cos that's what y'all rightfully deserve....... And the girls ain't stopping anytime soon, y'all will be shown hell till the end of time, even in hellfire the female demons will subject y'all to ice cold hellish torture for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by youngreezy(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:
You're capping saw dust oga
shut up your mouth block head,you no read,you rush come show your stupidity
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
youngreezy:
shut up your mouth block head,you no read,you rush come show your stupidity
Oya read my modified comment
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Another man and woman thread
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by youngreezy(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

Oya read my modified comment
comrade Lower your voice abeg grin grin
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Godoverevery: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:
You're capping saw dust oga, I fit use my life swear say no man apart from my father and uncles has ever given me money or even rendered an assistance, I was arguing with one guy here he thought I was a woman then he out of pride suddenly dared I drop my acct number, which I did but wen he found out it was a man's acct he suddenly changed his mind, talk say I don fall him hand, say make I go make money so I go dey dash people and not be at the receiving end Bros u for talk say u dey find ashawo na, majority of you guys are one hell of bloody and useless hypocrites,you cry foul online and in secret u worship the feet of the gender y'all claim to hate so much and I pray women keep on showing u guys hell cos that's what y'all rightfully deserve....... And the girls ain't stopping anytime soon, y'all will be shown hell till the end of time, even in hellfire the female demons will subject y'all to ice cold hellish torture for eternity.
You are correct but you miss my point.......even ladies complain about there brothers not helping them financially but dashing money out to different ladies.

You can start by doing the right instead of the rage bro.
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by benqo01(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2022
This is nothing but the truth,women enjoy prefential treatment more than men the society made it so which I find very disgusting.

Well I see some men supporting women when they is a conflict between dem which is not fair

That shit must stop!!!
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Godoverevery:

You are correct but you miss my point.......even ladies complain about there brothers not helping them financially but dashing money out to different ladies.

You can start by doing the right instead of the rage bro.

Nothing like that bro, even at school some of my coursemates that own cars only give girls a lift to the main gate, while we the boys go pay enter shuttle or if we no hold bar we go trek under sun, it's not fair bro honestly, or wen dem dem do giveaway for our watsap group na only girls go get 5k while boys 1 or 2k or nothing sef, even some parties we go pay while girls have free passes
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Godoverevery: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:

Nothing like that bro, even at school some of my coursemates that own cars only give girls a lift to the main gate, while we the boys go pay enter shuttle or if we no hold bar we go trek under sun, it's not fair bro honestly, or wen dem dem do giveaway for our watsap group na only girls go get 5k while boys 1 or 2k or nothing sef, even some parties we go pay while girls have free passes

Lol.....that why the resentment is getting much.

I just feel ladies should stop acting naive to this things when guys complain about them.

We all know men are fools for sex but ladies should stop taking advantage of this.

I know many ladies who scam men of there money while promising sex or relationship but when kasala burst they deny ever saying such.
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Godoverevery:

I just feel ladies should stop acting naive to this things when guys complain about them.

We all know men are fools for sex but ladies should stop taking advantage of this.

I know many ladies who scam men of there money while promising sex or relationship but when kasala burst they deny ever saying such.
Lol, so you expect a girl to turn down a free ride offered to her by a guy And suggest that her male friends trekking should be given a lift instead
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by SarutobiEky(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:
Spot on. For a moment I wish I can rid this world of SIMPle men.
Re: Isn't Hate But Resentment.....it Being A Long Time COMING(must Read For Ladies) by SarutobiEky(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Godoverevery:

bro... Fool for sex?? Abeg speak for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Cycle Of Manipulation / Chrisland School / Our Papa Has Done It Again ( Please Who Knows The Whereabouts Of Mr Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.