Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Cycle Of Manipulation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cycle Of Manipulation (422 Views)

Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] / Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl / Signs Of Manipulation In Relationships (and How To Handle It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cycle Of Manipulation by athenswonders: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Critiques are expected to flood in this comment, I expect abuses, insults and possibly threats from the bomb shell I’m about to drop. Now look here, it’s expected to know that majority of these critiques are victims to these manipulations I’m going it be dishing out. It’s going to be a long one... long long one! A series I would say, to sustain your interest and water you up to a conscious level of self love, development, value and ultimate success in life generally...

Because!

For all has simped and come short of the glory of MASCULINITY... There is always someone being a victim of manipulation. From the members to the pastor of the church dishing rubbish, to the men who accommodates and project themselves as low lifers to the female gender and worse is- it even gets to female their daughters age....

During the course of my series, I would go hardcore... share screenshots, stories, examples... Again I wish to be tackled, insulted but who cares? Hit the likes and let’s start going!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cycle Of Manipulation by athenswonders: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Poor Josiah, he married my beloved younger sister. Although she was/is my favorite sister, I had her manual and came off as the only non-pretentious solution when things got rough with her partner. Josiah was a lover man! You can’t hide or pretend as man for me, I see through a man at my first glance and my conviction about you comes fully from our first interaction. He was indeed a great guy! I would say, my sister was lucky to have him. I kept telling her that. He loved her, but they wasn’t enough to tame her from her rising stupidiiity that comes up regularly.

Growing up, I’ve always been the bad guy! Had an elder brother, but I was her favourite.... Always protective of her, but quick to kick her ass when she f**cks up. You see there is something fundamental about ladies that no body tells you. Not even your mum. The truth is concealed, you are meant to figure out!

When things got really sour, I asked to see Josiah! He would have been a weakling relating or discussing theee with women. Took some bottles together and have him the sacred manual of the lady he’s with- My sister. Since that moment, her respect for him as doubled, he projects respect, he doesn’t need to raise his voice or his hands- he’s the man and I came through as his savior!

As useless as you think you are guys, just value you! We are our reflection! It’s only how you treat yourself then people are clued to see you that way! I will be dropping some men who have been doomed from the shitty way they look at themselves. You are the king �, the prize and I will tell you why?

Typing
Re: Cycle Of Manipulation by rafikii: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
A chilled bottle of beer for you athenswonders
Re: Cycle Of Manipulation by obinho26(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ride on bro

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs He's Not The One You Should Marry, No Matter How Much You Care About Him / Man Takes His Birthday Party To The Cemetery (video/pics) / Sexmate For Real In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.