Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,522 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? (641 Views)

Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? / Is Aids Real? Is it truly transmitted through Sex? / Rema Was Truly A Mechanic Before He Blew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2022
There are different stories both good and bad ones relating to Marriage issues .

Even this Recent thread Talks about a story .

https://www.nairaland.com/6963689/wife-easily-quarrels-keeps-malice

I'm not a Pastor but I know the holy book says he who finds a Wife Finds a good thing and Obtains favour from the Lord ..Proverbs 18:22.

There cases U see of 2 Months ,6 Months Wedding Crash,Wife say she is tired Husband mention same.

There are so many Cases of Infidelity ,Paternal Fraud ,Wife Sleeping with Husband Friend ,Husband sleeping with Wife friend..Wife Sleeping with Gate Man,Husband Driver ,Cooks etc .

Husband Sleeping with Maids ,Wife Sister and all those Disgusting Stories.

Wife Stabbed Husband to Death ,Husband Killed Wife and killed Himself..
https://www.nairaland.com/5946493/photos-lekki-couple-murder-suicide

Many Women Pretending they are happy but sooo sad and fed up because they don't want home break up , Children could be the reason.

Some Men are Fed up as well ,They Patronise Prostitute anytime they need Sex because they don't Joke,Play with wife anymore..

Marriage ,Marriage ,Marriage.. Funny enough guys of nowadays are not Interested in Marriage anymore..The Baby Papa..Baby Mama Scenario is taking Over...Ladies now after one or two Children Dem go Japa ,Get an Apartment , Sleep around to take care of their Children from the Proceeds they get from Clitocurrency...Hmmm !

Your Thoughts.
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by donbachi(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Enter first...no condemn soup wey u neva chop before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by Aboks(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2022
only you get two sickness the same time

asthma and cough

na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2022
donbachi:
Enter first...no condemn soup wey u neva chop before
. A River is said to be a home to a big ,deadly Crocodile which have been killing many People ,A stranger got to the Driver asking if it's true .U said Enter The River first ..Na wa for U ..To enter first not the Solution ooo .Na to hear from People that have Experienced it before ..

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Aboks:
only you get two sickness the same time

asthma and cough

na wa o
The Mod are Coming for you ..Mr.Derailer grin
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by alphaNomega: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Marriage is not a scam

Education is not a scam

Even Buhari said subsidy is a scam until he entered government.

My suggestion, get married first.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don't you have family members and neighbors to ask?

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Each person with his opinion..it's subjective..
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
asthmacoughend:
There are different stories both good and bad ones relating to Marriage issues .

I'm not a Pastor but I know the holy book says he who finds a Wife Finds a good thing and Obtains favour from the Lord ..Proverbs 18:22.

There cases U see of 2 Months ,6 Months Wedding Crash,Wife say she is tired Husband mention same.

There are so many Cases of Infidelity ,Paternal Fraud ,Wife Sleeping with Husband Friend ,Husband sleeping with Wife friend..Wife Sleeping with Gate Man,Husband Driver ,Cooks etc .

Many Women Pretending they are happy but sooo sad and fed up because they don't want home break up , Children could be the reason.

Some Men are Fed up as well ,They Patronise Prostitute anytime they need Sex because they don't Joke,Play with wife anymore..

Marriage ,Marriage ,Marriage.. Funny enough guys of nowadays are not Interested in Marriage anymore..The Baby Papa..Baby Mama Scenario is taking Over...Ladies now after one or two Children Dem go Japa ,Get an Apartment , Sleep around to take care of their Children from the Proceeds they get from Clitocurrency...Hmmm ! It depend. Marriage is a monumental scam in Nigeria. If you must marry, don't expect too much... the worst thing that'll happen to you is when you marry an ugly short, dark and mannerless idle woman... who will bear you ugly children that hates education.

Your Thoughts.
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
asthmacoughend:

Marriage ,Marriage ,Marriage.. Funny enough guys of nowadays are not Interested in Marriage anymore..The Baby Papa..Baby Mama Scenario is taking Over...Ladies now after one or two Children Dem go Japa ,Get an Apartment , Sleep around to take care of their Children from the Proceeds they get from Clitocurrency...Hmmm !

Your Thoughts.

It depends. Marriage is a monumental scam in Nigeria. If you must marry, don't expect too much... the worst thing that'll happen to you is when you marry an ugly short, dark and mannerless idle woman... who will bear you ugly children that hates education.

Just find a beautiful naive quiet woman and have cute babies with her. Dissolve the marriage when u get bored and hook up with a portable apple butt ashawo with 2 big calabash hanging on her chest.

Thank me later
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ishilove:
Don't you have family members and neighbors to ask?
. Don't you have a work to do that you are asking questions with question ?
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

It depends. Marriage is a monumental scam in Nigeria. If you must marry, don't expect too much... the worst thing that'll happen to you is when you marry an ugly short, dark and mannerless idle woman... who will bear you ugly children that hates education.

Just find a beautiful naive quiet woman and have cute babies with her. Dissolve the marriage when u get bored and hook up with ashawo.

Thank me later
. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
asthmacoughend:
. Don't you have a work to do that you are asking questions with question ?
See kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by ibechris(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
asthmacoughend:
. A River is said to be a home to a big ,deadly Crocodile which have been killing many People ,A stranger got to the Driver asking if it's true .U said Enter The River first ..Na wa for U ..To enter first not the Solution ooo .Na to hear from People that have Experienced it before ..

NO MARRIAGE IS NOT A SCAM
I am 38 years old and a father of three.
Marriage is the best that can happen to a man or woman out there. This is 6years I got married to my lovely wife.
Even in relationship there are uncountable fights and quarrels and if u think u will marry and not have cause for quarrel,then u are a big liar.

See,yesterday I had some kind of misunderstanding with my wife and she alighted from my car when I insisted the talk should stop and she angrily ask me to stop my car and I drove home. But as misunderstanding is a normal thing in marraige,this morning I had to help tidy up the interior of her car and mine at the same time and she left may be still angry.

I later called her that this night we go do oh... and she laughed and that settles it.

My dear,marriage is good as far as u didn't marry a stupid man or woman who does not value the principles of marriage.
I still stand to say marriage is good and sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by ibechris(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Just find a beautiful naive quiet woman and have cute babies with her. Dissolve the marriage when u get bored and hook up with a portable apple butt ashawo with 2 big calabash hanging on her chest.

Thank me later

Just no kill us with laff/laugh.
U are just wicked, cheesy grin grin grin tall me should marry short woman to complement the children's height. E get why.
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2022
ibechris:

Just no kill us with laff/laugh.
U are just wicked, cheesy grin grin grin tall me should marry short woman to complement the children's height. E get why.
grin
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Marriage isn't a scam. It's just that Nigeria Is a very wicked country to be married in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2022
asthmacoughend:

Your Thoughts.
Marriage isn't and has never been the problem. Instead the breed of individuals engaging Marriage is. undecided
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Marriage isn't and has never been the problem. Instead the breed of individuals engaging Marriage is. undecided

If you must know marriage is against natural order.

Why should a man be banging the same toto for the rest of his life?
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by boxer022(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2022
asthmacoughend:

Your Thoughts.

Everyone has their own level of understanding in life. If you believe that it is a scam then you should not be existing at all as your parents wouldn't have met and decided to become one so as to bring you and your siblings into the world. The problem is that most people marry for the wrong reasons which in turn affects them. The post you quoted where the man complained about his wife always keeping malice with him, didn't he know the type of lady she was before marriage, it is now affecting him and he is here complaining.
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 1:40am On Feb 01, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

. Oga though your id and Signature may be funny but I think this your Comment is strong ooo..Hmmm ! Natural order is to take Varieties ,Change ,Natural order is to wear different clothes ,Change Diets ,Change Environment etc Na waoo
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by asthmacoughend(m): 1:44am On Feb 01, 2022
boxer022:

Everyone has their own level of understanding in life. If you believe that it is a scam then you should not be existing at all as your parents wouldn't have met and decided to become one so as to bring you and your siblings into the world. The problem is that most people marry for the wrong reasons which in turn affects them. The post you quoted where the man complained about his wife always keeping malice with him, didn't he know the type of lady she was before marriage, it is now affecting him and he is here complaining.
Hmmm ! I agree with you to an extent but talking about having Children ,there are so many Children brought into the World without Marriage ...Bearing Children has nothing to do with Marriage , Sleeping with even a Mad woman just once can results to Pregnancy..If you don't know anyone ..How about our Top Musicians and Celebrities who are not Married to anyone but are mother's and fathers of Babies ..Baby Baba and Baby Mamas Dem Dem . grin I no dey Mention Names ooo
Re: Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Marriage is a way you get hold of Nature because Nature do not actually send you.

If not for Ships, Do you think You can sail Atlantic and Pacific Ocean on Your own.

Marriage is the Means by which Human controlled their society which is a necessary step towards Evolution.

A society without Order will be destroyed. Marriage is one of those Orders.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Do If Your Girlfriend Dump You / I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex / Can A Girl That Love You Do This To You....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.