Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex (621 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / The Science Of Lust, Love, Friendzone And How To Escape It!!! / Lust ! Love and Affectionz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex by Lovendromance02: 1:49pm On May 06, 2022
My name is Esther and the story I’m about to tell is not one of virtue like that of the Queen after whom I was named, although I am just as beautiful…or so I’ve been told, and I’m inclined to agree.
After secondary school, it took me four long years of writing Jamb to finally get into admission into the university. One year I fell below the Jamb cut off mark. Another year my post UTME score was just under what they accepted for nursing. Another year a technical issue with the servers ensured the tests at my CBT center were submitted blank, unknown to us until it was too late. Year after year, it was just something, until the deadlock was finally broken. Right now, I’m an undergraduate just finishing my second year exams, But something happened on the day of my final post UTME which I will never forget, and I would like to share.
I travelled from Lagos to Ekiti to write the exams which were slated for seven o’clock that Friday morning. We ended up writing ours by 3pm. My plans to get on a bus back to Lagos before noon were long since shattered and by 5pm when the exams were done, I had a new problem on my hands. Of course I had left home with more than enough money to cover any emergencies but that was no longer the case as I had stopped over in Ondo State first to see my boyfriend who was serving in Akure. I had fed my parents some lies about having a close friend in the same university who I could stay with, and she could even take me to the special tutorials for post UTME students to help me prepare. After my futile attempts in the past couple years, they were willing to agree to anything if it gave me the edge I needed to finally gain admission, so they let me travel three days before the exams. I spent the next two days with my boyfriend Ayo whom I was madly in love with. I had a great time with him and we had a lot of c3x. He was a drilling machine in bed. I gave him most of my money before finally going to Ekiti, trying to be supportive because I really cared for him and he was going through a bit of a rough patch. Now I couldn’t afford the hotel room I stayed in the last night, I couldn’t call my parents and tell them I had nowhere to stay for the night, I couldn’t call my boyfriend either because what kind of person would I be if I took back the money I gave to him less than 48 hours ago? I thought hard and decided I would try to find out if I could still get any late buses to Lagos. If I couldn’t then I would just call my parents and serve them a fresh batch of lies. I had never made any interstate journey at night before but there was always a first time for everything.
I looked around trying to spot a friendly face to inquire from and I finally settled on a nicely dressed handsome guy with an afro. He was strolling towards the lot in front of the engineering faculty and I quickened my pace to intercept him. He saw me and slowed down, his lips widening into that smile I‘m familiar with after seeing it so many times on the faces of the opposite c3x whenever they laid eyes on me. I cut straight to the chase.
“Hi, I’m so sorry to disturb you but please do you know if I can still get a bus to Lagos this evening?”
He studied my face with a bit of surprise before responding.
“Oh you’re with the post UTME students right?”
“Yes,” I said, patiently waiting for a response to my question.
“Well you can get a bus to Lagos by this time, even by 7pm. But don’t you think it’s too late for you to go back today? You won’t get to Lagos till almost midnight and you might even have to sleep in the park. Wouldn’t that be too dangerous for you?”
His breakdown of the situation reminded me that it wasn’t the safest option. Perhaps I would resort to calling my parents after all.
“Yeah, but I don’t really have a choice. My exam was supposed to be by seven this morning but they shifted it to three and now I don’t have a place to stay for the night.”
His eyes lit up.
“Oh! Um, as long as you don’t have an emergency that you have to hurry back to Lagos for, you can just come stay at my place tonight and you can leave in the morning. I’ll drop you off at the park myself.”
I was elated at the generosity of his offer.
“Wow! Thank you, thank you! Thank you so much, God bless you. Hope I won’t be an inconvenience.”
“No, I stay alone and I’m sure my apartment is comfortable enough for two people,” he finished with a flourish.
“Okay, I appreciate the help really, thank you.”
“It’s okay, you’re welcome” he said, stopping beside a white C300 Benz.
I blurted out my next question, unable to stop myself.
“Oh, is this your car?”
“Yeah” he said, then disappeared into the driver’s seat and unlocked the passenger door for me.
Continue Reading...
https://bookruv.com/i-went-for-post-utme-test-on-the-campus-and-i-was-captured-by-lust-and-love-for-great-c3x/
Re: I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex by Noeasyway042(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
Na so
Re: I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex by samiabigail: 2:20pm On May 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. / 5 Male Body Parts Most Women Find Attractive / Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.