Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing? (1652 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by dacblogger: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2022
You did the right thing...

Leaving her with money Is the best a gentleman would do...DNT mind all those idiots up there telling you not to have given her money.
Maybe,she wanted more than just knack that's why she acted that way...DNT be mad at her,maybe she caught feelings along the line.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Mistakenly Denied My Girlfriend..was It Intentional? / I Heard Nigerian Men Only Like Se.x And Food / Lady Calls Off Wedding, Ends 10-year Relationship Because Fiancé Got Small House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.