Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Genotype Check: A Must For All - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Check: A Must For All (259 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Check: A Must For All by OluwakemiRN(f): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Why have you not gone for a genotype test? Yes, you.
It's sad to know that even with the awareness about genotype and the implication of its incompatibility, some people still go ahead with their initial plans.

I really don't have much to say about this today.

Just this
Dare to know your genotype now before that love journey begins or gets deeper.

Or why exactly are you afraid of knowing your genotype?

Fear of losing who you love or
Financial constraint??

Feel free to share

Genotype test is about #2500 in some hospitals in Lagos
Re: Genotype Check: A Must For All by caesymore(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mhen...

This Banny sent me whatsapp msg this morning to try check my genotype.

Who is this girl?

Vagina people dey mad most times. This girl sent me a msg on FB on my birthday after accepting her friend request.

She got emotionally attached to me even before the weeks of video calls and chats,leta she asked me for advice in regards to a friend of hers who slept with the brother of the current guy she is now in love with,well as an OG you should know who the friend is from the detailed info she gave me about her friend . So I had to call my Bro. about the girl He confirmed to me that the girl came visiting him and they were intimate in the meeting.

She is deeply in love with me now from all her actions, Babe dey call me like loan app. She is AS and I am AS she is so loved up she couldn't sleep last night as she begged me this morning to run the text at work today, I already know my genotype and I don't wish to tell her until I feel the pain will be much more on her, like I just want to hurt her she dey mad, after an encounter with my younger Bro you still come approach me. She works and a very independent lady, that I like about her but knowing what you did with my bro and coming to me is a huge turn off.

My bro said he chanced her owing to the fact that he is currently dating and she knew this before the intimacy.
Re: Genotype Check: A Must For All by OluwakemiRN(f): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
@caesymore,
I can only plead with you to please let her go in peace..

Start by asking her what would be her reaction if your GENOTYPE turned out to be AS.

But before then, try and know why She had to do such thing to your brother and still came to you.

You never can tell, she might be up to something unknown to you.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Check: A Must For All by caesymore(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
OluwakemiRN:
@caesymore,
I can only plead with you to please let her go in peace..

Start by asking her what would be her reaction if your GENOTYPE turned out to be AS.

But before then, try and know why She had to do such thing to your brother and still came to you.

You never can tell, she might be up to something unknown to you.

E pain me wella Kemi, I was marveled at her coordination and independence level. Was seeing her as an ideal girl sef. I will stall a bit dear.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Check: A Must For All by OluwakemiRN(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
@Caesymore,

I can feel your pains Bro

Please, let her go

Just be grateful you now know who she is and what she thought she could hide from you. You knowing all these is a blessing in disguise.

Free her and let her move on with her life..

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Health; Poison / Hepatitis / Getting Pregnant How To Make Sperm Stronger For Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.