Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) (10286 Views)

The Names Yoruba Girls Bear When They Start Dating Yahoo Boys (photo). Add Yours / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT IN ANYWAY TRYING TO PROMOTE FRAUD OR ANY Sort IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

When i was a teenager still in the university way back in 2011 there used to be cultists killings and all sorts of crimes.

Now at homes there used to robberies.

For school boys getting themselves murdered all in the name of cultism. Then at home all kinds of robberies every now and then. I was even robbed at home with my cousin bro they took my phone I hid under the bed. Till date I still wonder how they knew I hid my phone under the bed. Cos the robber went straight to where I kept the phone and picked it like he was watching when I hid it.

Why am I telling you this?
This is it. I want you to look around. Ever since yahoo became rampant there is massive reduction in robberies and cultist killings except for regions flooded with extreme cultist activities like Ikorodu for example.
Once again this is not me trying to promote or encourage fraud in anyway. It's just by recent observations. Since 2016 when yahoo activities went rampant cultist killings and robberies has reduced if you are being observant you will notice this.

Now ask yourself. What if there wasn't yahoo Boys. How would the situation of this country be like given at how the current government has treated it. Cost of living is high to the brim. An average Nigerian can't eat 3 square meal a day.

A dollar is equivalent to 500 naira now and a plate of food is at least 300 in most part of the country. Should I mention that 5 naira is now extinct? 10naira is about to follow suit. At this juncture if you don't get my point then you are really dumb and deserves what you have been put through by this harsh government.

Fanatical mods might remove this thread but the truth will always prevail. If there wasn't gee boys the death rate in Nigeria would have been at least 50% higher than what the bandits and bokoharam are doing.

Because I still remember how many times some my friends got robbed by cultists way back. I still remember the number of campus killings that used to occur monthly if not weekly or daily way back.

I still remember how robbers used to break in one particular igbo man's shop in my hood till he got emptied and sent back to the village. I still remember a lot. Nowadays given at how hard the country has become I believe those set of criminals would do 10 times worse of what they used to back then. But where are they now?
That's what every observant person would notice.

Crime is bad. I wouldn't support that any day anytime but this yahoo crime has in some way eased and averted the worst pain this country would have experienced.
Imagine a Nigeria with no gee boys, where boys would have to look for jobs or do menial Jobs of 15k per month to survive. And from the 15k you will feed twice a day at 300 per meal totally 600 per day (i.e 2 square meal)

Multiply 600 x 30 (days) and tell me the answer
But then our leaders living the heaven life on earth. Now tell how that type of Nigeria would have been like.

Read this again
Crime is bad. I wouldn't support that any day anytime but this yahoo crime has in some way eased and averted the worst pain this country would have experienced.

IF you don't get my point then bye. If mod delete I will take it to Twitter. Cos I believe I'm not the only who's observed this

Good day!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by EricZeal(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sense dey this your talk but like you said this article doesn't justify Yahoo yahoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by holsconcept(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are right. Only hypocrites will deny your observations. Many families in Nigeria nowadays fed from gee guys. Traders are not left behind. The Government with their consistent looting would have forced famine into many homes if not for the guys who return the money in pounds, dollars etc and stabilised the economy. Crime does not pay but if guys has to repent, the president down to local government counsellors and their families, government parastatals, public institutions, private institutions etc must stop corruption. Yahoo guys are thief, all these ones I mentioned, they are all thieves. If one has to stop, others must stop. No one likes to be hungry while others feed fat from stealing public funds.

45 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Donkalio: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
If say them use you "plus" (do ritual) na for grave you for stay write these rubbish?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
i feel joy when i see those fucking white cry grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by YOUDARE: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
this is the most interesting and well written article I've seen in a while.

All the points you have made are true, this country keeps finding new ways to shank it's citizens without care for their well-being whatsoever.

Yahoo is wrong,its stealing and deception and hurts very much when you are the victim of it but with the scarcity of opportunities ,boys have learnt to adapt to survive.

see my signature

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Moneyboyz: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
I remember growing up, thieves robbed our place like 5 times beating my dad mercilessly. These days it hardly happen. We are now in a world where people keep money in banks and stuff, most thieves you see these days are mostly uneducated and petty low life people.

The only way Nigeria will move forward is
1. Stabilizing the Naira - you can't expect Nigerians standard of living to increase if the money we worked hard to save keeps losing value in the bank.
If a naira to dollar is like 1usd = 5 naira, and you can work legally making 10 to 20 usd per day I think many people would be comfortable for a start.

No one will have time doing yahoo for 100 dollar gift card a month when his mates are making more than that in a few days

2. Promote locally made goods and build a favourable industrial environment.
That is make electricity stable, provide agricultural mechanisms to rural areas, you don't expect people to keep farming for a population if 250million plus with crude equipments.

3. Independence of the different arms of government. Efcc and co can't do their jobs because they are in someone's pockets, the judiciary are in someone's pockets, you see lawmakers disrespecting court rulings and stuff.
Nigeria is simply a lawless country.

Political thieves won't get disciplined because the people who are meant to discipline them are in their pockets..

We need strict laws for thieves in this country, petty thieves get sentenced to years in prison, political ones get pardoned.
An example needs to be made from these pot bellied monkeys before the others will learn..

Last but not the least is Education.
The ratio of smart people in this country is 2/10 the rest are zombies who will never learn, they keep voting and recycling bad eggs who have no love of the people at heart.
People need to be enlightened, religion and tribalism needs to be set aside as we embrace humanity and love for one another..

No one will have time for rituals and charms that don't work if they have good jobs, access to good medical services, food to eat and little or more money to come back to in times of emergency.
All these fake alfa and pastors turned ritualists are banking on people's ignorance and poverty to snipe the little they have out of their hands.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Golan007: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
We should also allow armed robbers and kidnappers be.

If we can't arrest those in government, we should free kidnappers and armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
So no more robberies but now rituals organized by yahoo boys.

The population of Nigerian women are reducing because of baba need 5 female breast to renew the scamming charm

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
The knowledge of yahoo yahoo if chaneled in the right manner would earn you alot. People like mark zuckerberg facebook founder arn't the humans. Nice point though.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Oskido666(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
On point... I admire you write up

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by shortgun(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are myopic in your thoughts

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
lifeoman:
The knowledge of yahoo yahoo if chaneled in the right manner would earn you alot. People like mark zuckerberg facebook founder arn't the humans. Nice point though.
Not all people have the brain to do legal work or clean work. That's just how the world is. There's this line between evil and being Good.

All these are already predestined by God. He made all this happen so there would be a balance in life. He made Good people and also made evil people.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Orobokibo1: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unfortunately I can post more than 3 threads dating since 2006 where the elder folks then spoke against YAHOO YAHOO FRAUD and how it's affecting Nigeria's image in the international space

https://www.nairaland.com/3173/what-honest-nigerians-stop-nigerian

As fate would have it, they are still campaign against it till today.
Now count how many years we have between 2006 to 2022.. I hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yahoo is the necessary evil we have. Not all broke boys can do robberies, oil bunkering, or other illegal activities.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olasyke:

Not all people have the brain to do legal work or clean work. That's just how the world is. There's this line between evil and being Good.

All these are already predestined by God. He made all this happen so there would be a balance in life. He made Good people and also made evil people.

Haha! Pure truth
Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Golan007: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olasyke:

Then why are we angry with Fulani Herdsmen?

Make them continue na.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by BennyDGreat: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I remember growing up, thieves robbed our place like 5 times beating my dad mercilessly. These days it hardly happen. We are now in a world where people keep money in banks and stuff, most thieves you see these days are mostly uneducated and petty low life people.

The only way Nigeria will move forward is
1. Stabilizing the Naira - you can't expect Nigerians standard of living to increase if the money we worked hard to save keeps losing value in the bank.
If a naira to dollar is like 1usd = 5 naira, and you can work legally making 10 to 20 usd per day I think many people would be comfortable for a start.

No one will have time doing yahoo for 100 dollar gift card a month when his mates are making more than that in a few days

2. Promote locally made goods and build a favourable industrial environment.
That is make electricity stable, provide agricultural mechanisms to rural areas, you don't expect people to keep farming for a population if 250million plus with crude equipments.

3. Independence of the different arms of government. Efcc and co can't do their jobs because they are in someone's pockets, the judiciary are in someone's pockets, you see lawmakers disrespecting court rulings and stuff.
Nigeria is simply a lawless country.

Political thieves won't get disciplined because the people who are meant to discipline them are in their pockets..

We need strict laws for thieves in this country, petty thieves get sentenced to years in prison, political ones get pardoned.
An example needs to be made from these pot bellied monkeys before the others will learn..

Last but not the least is Education.
The ratio of smart people in this country is 2/10 the rest are zombies who will never learn, they keep voting and recycling bad eggs who have no love of the people at heart.
People need to be enlightened, religion and tribalism needs to be set aside as we embrace humanity and love for one another..

No one will have time for rituals and charms that don't work if they have good jobs, access to good medical services, food to eat and little or more money to come back to in times of emergency.
All these fake alfa and pastors turned ritualists are banking on people's ignorance and poverty to snipe the little they have out of their hands.

Those in government know these things.
However, the current system is beneficial to the leaders big time and it's a potent tool for controlling the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by laivwire(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is an obtuse opinion IMO. Do you really think internet crimes reduced robberies. What do you have to say about the higher rates of rituals and killings brought on by Yahoo plus boys insatiable craze for money.

FYI, Crime rate is on the rise, the robbers simply switched tactics. Cashless/electronic economy means people don't stash cash at home no more which was the main cause of home burglaries. Now, theives have switched to mugging, stealing expensive phones, one-chance etc and now improving on how to wipe people's accounts/ virtual cash.

Without Yahoo, Nigerians will have more credibility abroad today and believe in patient legit work for rewards and not getting rich off innocent people's sweat.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by dontrulee: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
i feel joy when i see those fucking white cry grin

Hope you're preparing for the day you'll be caught??
That time, na you go cry. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
dontrulee:

Hope you're preparing for the day you'll be caught?? That time, na you go cry. grin grin
bro mafo that time man go be man

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by vickthourh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
My bro

You are 100% right...

Yahoo has helped lots of guys off the street,and drastically reduced anger in youth[if you're in money your anger will be reduced]

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Cultistupdate: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT IN ANYWAY TRYING TO PROMOTE FRAUD OR ANY Sort IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

When i was a teenager still in the university way back in 2011 there used to be cultists killings and all sorts of crimes.

Now at homes there used to robberies.

For school boys getting themselves murdered all in the name of cultism. Then at home all kinds of robberies every now and then. I was even robbed at home with my cousin bro they took my phone I hid under the bed. Till date I still wonder how they knew I hid my phone under the bed. Cos the robber went straight to where I kept the phone and picked it like he was watching when I hid it.

Why am I telling you this?
This is it. I want you to look around. Ever since yahoo became rampant there is massive reduction in robberies and cultist killings except for regions flooded with extreme cultist activities like Ikorodu for example.
Once again this is not me trying to promote or encourage fraud in anyway. It's just by recent observations. Since 2016 when yahoo activities went rampant cultist killings and robberies has reduced if you are being observant you will notice this.

Now ask yourself. What if there wasn't yahoo Boys. How would the situation of this country be like given at how the current government has treated it. Cost of living is high to the brim. An average Nigerian can't eat 3 square meal a day.

A dollar is equivalent to 500 naira now and a plate of food is at least 300 in most part of the country. Should I mention that 5 naira is now extinct? 10naira is about to follow suit. At this juncture if you don't get my point then you are really dumb and deserves what you have been put through by this harsh government.

Fanatical mods might remove this thread but the truth will always prevail. If there wasn't gee boys the death rate in Nigeria would have been at least 50% higher than what the bandits and bokoharam are doing.

Because I still remember how many times some my friends got robbed by cultists way back. I still remember the number of campus killings that used to occur monthly if not weekly or daily way back.

I still remember how robbers used to break in one particular igbo man's shop in my hood till he got emptied and sent back to the village. I still remember a lot. Nowadays given at how hard the country has become I believe those set of criminals would do 10 times worse of what they used to back then. But where are they now?
That's what every observant person would notice.

Imagine a Nigeria with no gee boys, where boys would have to look for jobs or do menial Jobs of 15k per month to survive. And from the 15k you will feed twice a day at 300 per meal totally 600 per day (i.e 2 square meal)

Multiply 600 x 30 (days) and tell me the answer
But then our leaders living the heaven life on earth. Now tell how that type of Nigeria would have been like.

Read this again

IF you don't get my point then bye. If mod delete I will take it to Twitter. Cos I believe I'm not the only who's observed this

Good day!

Cult killing that is an everyday something
Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Benoxvals(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
I am really ashamed reading this nonsense.
I can’t believe a guy that is over 30 years wrote this.
Let me tell u a secret..
Yahoo yahoo is blood money and you cannot use any form of instance or observations to justify that.
Have you ever think about what happens to the people that u defraud?
Some commits suicide(individuals)and believe me,I’ve witnessed that in China.
Some will be automatically unemployed and suffer if it’s a company like I’ve witnessed in Atlanta.
The suffering and trauma these white people go through is Karma in the waiting...if it doesn’t hunt you then it must hunt ur children.
There is no limit to the joy I derive after clearing my goods and making good sales.
There is beauty in the struggle & Happiness in the success.It gives me peace.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Ifyken2: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Benoxvals:
Let me tell u a secret..
Yahoo yahoo is blood money and you cannot use any form of instance or observations to justify that.
Some will be automatically unemployed and suffer if it’s a company like I’ve witnessed in Atlanta.
The suffering and trauma these white people go through is Karma in the waiting...if it doesn’t hunt you then it must hunt ur children.
There is no limit to the joy I derive after clearing my goods and making good sales.
Karma doesn't exist,know this and know peace. The Yahoo boy who stole your money that made you to be unemployed and commit suicide can invest your money in legal business and may become governor in his state in 30 years. Good things happen to good peoy,good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people,bad things happen to bad people.
The universe with its trillions of stars and quadrillions if planets doesn't care about the suffering or injustice of primitive apes on a moist spec of dust revolving around a medium sized star

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Ifyken2: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Benoxvals:
Let me tell u a secret..
Karma doesn't exist,know this and know peace. The Yahoo boy who stole your money that made you to be unemployed and commit suicide can invest your money in legal business and may become governor in his state in 30 years. Good things happen to good people,good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people,bad things happen to bad people.
The universe with its trillions of stars and quadrillions of planets doesn't care about the suffering or injustice of primitive apes on a moist spec of dust revolving around a medium sized star.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Benoxvals(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
B
Ifyken2:

Karma doesn't exist,know this and know peace. The Yahoo boy who stole your money that made you to be unemployed and commit suicide can invest your money in legal business and may become governor in his state in 30 years. Good things happen to good peoy,good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people,bad things happen to bad people.
The universe with its trillions of stars and quadrillions if planets doesn't care about the suffering or injustice of primitive apes on a moist spec of dust revolving around a medium sized star

I use to think like u in 2001 but I’ve since moved on.
No time for fights and argument.
I wish u well in your yahoo yahoo investment business.
Someday,u will look at your sons face and share the same sick ideology with him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by techWriter3: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
If believe them misuse you "plus" (have tradition) na for gravesite you for keeping rewriting these bin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sentiments apart. This is true..
Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sentiments apart.. Nigga is spitting fact..
Re: This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) by Geovanni412(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ifyken2:

I used to believe that Karma existed. These days, i'm not so sure anymore. Here in Nigeria, we talk about Mr. A's children being useless because Mr. A did money rituals. But, how come the people in the Uk are still prospering despite engaging in slave trade? Why is a company like Shell still growing despite the company directly leading to the death and improvishment of many people? Why has Nestle not shutdown even though the cocoa they use for their chocolate is from child labour?
I don't have the answers to these questions. But i'm willing to learn from anyone who does.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save The Vagina (pics) / Who's Ur Dream Date / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.