Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,632 members, 7,834,072 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me (1727 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
My date just broke up with me,am so traumatized, I don't know if I'll ever get over this...pls help me how do I survive this...pls note we do see face to face daily and that's what I don't know how to handle,imagine from lovers to strangers..
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Cerebellum: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
What you need is this

Take am...Take am...Take am! angry

6 Likes

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Chinehz(f): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101
No too reason the matter..... God will help you smiley smiley
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Have you tried smashing your head against a rock..that's gonna reset your brain so you can think better..

For real you sound like a cry baby...I mean you all boys who always complain about women doin this and that..
Get a grip of your life and stop bringing your break-up here..

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by slawormiir: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Be a real niggar

Pussy ass niggarz everywhere crying for love and relationships

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by MufasaLion: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stop being a big baby. Get hold of yourself and go cruise your life. Forget that girl and go boss up! Stack the Benjamins till it get mould.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chinehz:
Bigman101
No too reason the matter..... God will help you smiley smiley

My dear no be small thing ooi,I no know way forward o
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop being a big baby. Get hold of yourself and go cruise your life. Forget that girl and go boss up! Stack the Benjamins till it get mould.
Thanks man but its hard
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Be a real niggar

Pussy ass niggarz everywhere crying for love and relationships
My gee,u wnt understand oo,I carry my heart gv d babe though na she first start d whole relationship thing
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Have you tried smashing your head against a rock..that's gonna reset your brain so you can think better..

For real you sound like a cry baby...I mean you all boys who always complain about women doin this and that..
Get a grip of your life and stop bringing your break-up here..
Help us na
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Jammey6551(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
There are over 80 million women in Nigeria called olosho and you're cry cause one just left you...werey you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101:

Help us na
It's your issue help yourself..
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
She has gotten along with another nigger, put yourself together and move on @ op

1 Like

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101:
My date just broke up with me,am so traumatized, I don't know if I'll ever get over this...pls help me how do I survive this...pls note we do see face to face daily and that's what I don't know how to handle,imagine from lovers to strangers..

Humble yourself and go and reconcile with him

It's affecting you more

1 Like

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jammey6551:
There are over 80 million women in Nigeria called olosho and you're cry cause one just left you...werey you no get sense.
Bro no be so,I carry my heart put inside ..and to make matter worse we go deh see daily as in we go deh jam face to face..na my problem be DAT,how I go fit do am
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
frozen70:

Humble yourself and go and reconcile with him

It's affecting you more
Babe that hv even delete my numb self.( I called and she was asking who is this?)..I don't know how to go about it...
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
bukky1994:
She has gotten along with another nigger, put yourself together and move on @ op
I just confused
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by flokii: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
No too reason am.. when next you see her, ko leju pa, ma rerin. No follow her smile atal.
If you want to ruin her mood, flirt with other girls and compliment how they look and how you'd love to take them out in her presence. mama go get sense, na she go come beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Starz825(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
The *you are a simp* crew is coming for your head...
Bigman...he be like you no wa big reach..na why she break up with you ...
He get the way you go big...even girl wey no like you go pretend to love you till she die...

You beta give your life to Christ....and go marry/stay single...dey Dere dey date up and down ..

I don tell huna ...if you don't have the mind of a break up .. don't go near relationships

However, in my write up above...you go notice say I pass three messages (advices) to you....
Join the three together..and make a living out of it....
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is she the only girl in this world? Oga free her joor!

1 Like

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Efe42(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101:

My gee,u wnt understand oo,I carry my heart gv d babe though na she first start d whole relationship thing

Bro I'm currently facing same issue here my girlfriend started the whole thing but I'd mess up along the line, and I'm trying hard to win her back Val day is my only hope now I suggest you give her little space now till Saturday and show up then see how thing's goes!!
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Efe42(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101:

Bro no be so,I carry my heart put inside ..and to make matter worse we go deh see daily as in we go deh jam face to face..na my problem be DAT,how I go fit do am

That's a Toxic relationship bro its because you didn't follow the rules #346 of dating, Thou Shall Not Shit Where You Eat! Aka never date a colleague/ neighbor classmate etc hmm!!
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Efe42:

That's a Toxic relationship bro its because you didn't follow the rules #346 of dating, Thou Shall Not Shit Where You Eat! Aka never date a colleague/ neighbor classmate etc hmm!!
I thought it was real love coz she too displayed it that way
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Efe42:

Bro I'm currently facing same issue here my girlfriend started the whole thing but I'd mess up along the line, and I'm trying hard to win her back Val day is my only hope now I suggest you give her little space now till Saturday and show up then see how thing's goes!!
My bro u understand me perfectly but am scared of this space thing what if she replaced me nko?
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is she the only girl in this world? Oga free her joor!
Wish it was that easy I would HV,what about people DAT know and do see us? Its sgamful and I really hate this kind of thing
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
flokii:
No too reason am.. when next you see her, ko leju pa, ma rerin. No follow her smile atal.
If you want to ruin her mood, flirt with other girls and compliment how they look and how you'd love to take them out in her presence. mama go get sense, na she go come beg you.
Hmmm thanks
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Bigman101: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Starz825:
The *you are a simp* crew is coming for your head...
Bigman...he be like you no wa big reach..na why she break up with you ...
He get the way you go big...even girl wey no like you go pretend to love you till she die...

You beta give your life to Christ....and go marry/stay single...dey Dere dey date up and down ..

I don tell huna ...if you don't have the mind of a break up .. don't go near relationships

However, in my write up above...you go notice say I pass three messages (advices) to you....
Join the three together..and make a living out of it....
Thanks
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Notyourfriend: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Your date ? shocked
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101:

Wish it was that easy I would HV,what about people DAT know and do see us? Its shameful and I really hate this kind of thing
Bro, learn to train ur heart to the point that, losing any girl seems nothing to u. Get another girl. Don't take ladies matter too serious. Don't love them, just like them. They can't handle being loved. If u even over love self, u become a SIMP. Beautiful and sexy girls are many out there. Find one.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Undisclosed: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lies bro she can't just delete ur number like dat she dey form for dat reason strong urself bro
Bigman101:

Babe that hv even delete my numb self.( I called and she was asking who is this?)..I don't know how to go about it...
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Efe42(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bigman101:

My bro u understand me perfectly but am scared of this space thing what if she replaced me nko?

First bro go for girl's below your exposure and some girl's can pop you up with %100. Love affection only to Milk you of earning relationship code #358 never put your heart on the line depression alone can kill you I've been there!!

If she'd replace you with another Pussy nigger know she' doesn't love you she's only after your earning you're in Toxic relationship!!
Re: Emotional Trauma Is Killing Me by Efe42(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:
Lies bro she can't just delete ur number like dat she dey form for dat reason strong urself bro

Yeah maybe she'd...

I deleted my girlfriend number and some pic of hers later did I realize I'd mess up by deleting such I regrets my decision I just wanna give her later space thing if I'd have her number I'll still call her so I deleted it except those pic, I've apologize countless times last week so I've to giver her little space!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Filmed Having S3x In Their Hotel Room As Onlookers Look / How To I Handle Myself In This Situation / My Girlfriend No Get Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.