Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior (3199 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / I Love My Wife But I Do Not Like Her Behavior: Please Advise / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by KiNg0G: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kutunban:
Young man, stop using Money to find attraction, I've also noticed you have low self esteem. When a girl goes cold on you, try making enquiry why and if she acts petty then you pull back and go cold too, if she likes you then she'll contact you. Perhaps she never liked you or she might be going through a lot. The country is messed up and people are going through financial challenges. I'll advise to work on your finances too so that you won't be lamenting about giving a girl 500 or 2000 Naira online. Up your game bro..
When a girl goes cold on you.

You go frozen on her...instanter.

Finding out na big fuvk up from day one
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by soundOsonic: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
You told her to type "you are her boyfriend"
What does that mean exactly.
Are you people okay at all?
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by kepstone: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oga run... Leave this girl she no love you... I have ghosted my own girlfriend of 6 months no love I discovered I was dating myself. I had to forget what I gave her and move on... Someone will love some day ... Don't use money for any girl again.. wait for the girl that loves you not the one that loves you.
Ghost her, if she never contacted you again Ike my own has not let her be she never loved you, she was after what she can benefit....
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Deicide: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Love you? So you think women go into relationship because of Love?
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Rickmann: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Undisclosed:
Good evening everyone please I need sincere advise from everyone please. I met this girl 2weeks ago we hung out I asked her and she was like she needs to know me more and am like hey am not here for chop and go relationship but rather a healthy one and she said yes. She came to my house we kissed but no sex cos I wanted to respect her decision. Wen she was about going I gave her 500 for to but she didn't say anything I then recalled that she said she lost her toiletries money I den collected d 500 and give her 2k she then said she never complained about d 500 she asked if I had money with me I said just d 500 I collected from u and she gave me 1k back and collected d 500 making her own now 1500. But her attitude towards d relationship is so cold like dis night we had an issue and I told her to type am ur boyfriend (issues led to dis) and she has refused am really confused, girls do u think she love me or just playing with me. Please I need urgent answers

Are you a child?
Which one be "type I'm ur boyfriend"

Do you think typing that is enough proof that she is ur girlfriend?

Lesson number 1 My brother, stop acting so needy and desperate , ladies hate it.

Secondly, I'd suggest you leave her alone cos her vibe probably suggests she isn't into you.
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Mcxtraglitz: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Funny...
Half baked story cheesy
Here for the typical nairalanders comments though...
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by bummyla(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just wasted my time reading this!
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by AgentGoat: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
which kind wahala be this one again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets / Why is it so hard to let go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.