Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior (3186 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / I Love My Wife But I Do Not Like Her Behavior: Please Advise / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good evening everyone please I need sincere advise from everyone please. I met this girl 2weeks ago we hung out I asked her and she was like she needs to know me more and am like hey am not here for chop and go relationship but rather a healthy one and she said yes. She came to my house we kissed but no sex cos I wanted to respect her decision. Wen she was about going I gave her 500 for to but she didn't say anything I then recalled that she said she lost her toiletries money I den collected d 500 and give her 2k she then said she never complained about d 500 she asked if I had money with me I said just d 500 I collected from u and she gave me 1k back and collected d 500 making her own now 1500. But her attitude towards d relationship is so cold like dis night we had an issue and I told her to type am ur boyfriend (issues led to dis) and she has refused am really confused, girls do u think she love me or just playing with me. Please I need urgent answers
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Bola146(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin kikikikikikikikikikiki orishirishi grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by slimjohn2k5: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
U r the confused one

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please help me so I don't spend my time on wat is not mine
Bola146:
grin kikikikikikikikikikiki orishirishi grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
How sir?
slimjohn2k5:
U r the confused one
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Candidlady: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:

Nobody is yours Mr man... Human beings ain't properties

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Bola146(f): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:
even your English is headache mixed with comedy already grin grin grin she is a wife material cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sorry was very pissed needed to tell someone instantly dats y u find d language vulgar
Bola146:
even your English is headache mixed with comedy already grin grin grin she is a wife material cool cool
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Candidlady: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:
Good evening everyone please I need sincere advise from everyone please. I met this girl 2weeks ago we hung out I asked her and she was like she needs to know me more and am like hey am not here for chop and go relationship but rather a healthy one and she said yes. She came to my house we kissed but no sex cos I wanted to respect her decision. Wen she was about going I gave her 500 for to but she didn't say anything I then recalled that she said she lost her toiletries money I den collected d 500 and give her 2k she then said she never complained about d 500 she asked if I had money with me I said just d 500 I collected from u and she gave me 1k back and collected d 500 making her own now 1500. But her attitude towards d relationship is so cold like dis night we had an issue and I told her to type am ur boyfriend (issues led to dis) and she has refused am really confused, girls do u think she love me or just playing with me. Please I need urgent answers

Aside the 1 thou' on you, do you still have money somewhere else.. Or that is you last kudi?
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
But jokes aside is she nice but she can't say dat am her boyfriend is dat nice
Bola146:
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Moeman: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
you are playing with yourself
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Had like 20k in my room excluding bank self but I want to lay low first
Candidlady:

Aside the 1 thou' on you, do you still have money somewhere else.. Or that is you last kudi?
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Jammey6551(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin you will have Sense in Jesus name say Amen!!!!!
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
What exactly is your point oga? Should we help you beg her to love you?
Or you just want her to address you as her boyfriend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bro na Heart and mind I dey talk I need real advice
Jammey6551:
grin grin grin grin grin you will have Sense in Jesus name say Amen!!!!!
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
If u feel she is not interested in me cos am d one being played here with Love so u on a neutral ground advice me
SmellySperm:
What exactly is your point oga? Should we help you beg her to love you?
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:
If u feel she is not interested in me cos am d one being played here with Love so u on a neutral ground advice me
Never love a woman more than she loves you. She isn't really into you. Just ghost her.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oga, u met a girl just 2 wks ago oh, and she has already systematically billed you. You nor go get sense now abi? I have a feeling dat this thread will be the first of many lamentations from u.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks man
F22RAPTOR:
Oga, u met a girl just 2 wks ago oh, and she has already systematically billed you. You nor go get sense now abi? I have a feeling dat this thread will be the first of many lamentations from u.
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Undisclosed: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks man[quote author=SmellySperm post=10984839Never love a woman more than she loves you. She isn't really into you. Just ghost her.[/quote]
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Haakeem(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Op calm down jor, its just your turn.
Enjoy!
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by rickleye: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dude - you went out of your way to ask a girl out. You gave her 2k and now you are asking if she is serious about the relationship.
Well I thank God, Such useless relationships haven't crossed my path. Plus I know my value and no one who asks me for money is immediately cut off, ghosted.
I'll give you 2k, if you promise not to ask your silly question here again. You are the proverbial " Mugu " I think it's written.
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:

Those commenting on this thread, how were you guys able to understand this. Omoh!

Try write your semester exams well, guy.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Truvelisback(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Undisclosed:
U are a SIMP. Unfortunately, people like u would need to learn ur lesson the hard way. When dealing with Nigerian girls, don't love them with ur heart, love them with ur head. Be calculative, learn to read their body language. U seemed so needy in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Highlyrespected(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are a SIMP. Unfortunately, people like u would need to learn ur lesson the hard way. When dealing with Nigerian girls, don't love them with ur heart, love them with ur head. Be calculative, learn to read their body language. U seemed so needy in the relationship.
At op
Heed to this advice if you love yourself?
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by OMOJOHN001: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Undisclosed post=109847995]Good evening everyone please I need sincere advise from everyone please.

If you know what Is Good for you Japa and Ghost that daughter of Jezebel,broke ass bitch, Forget about you not having a taste yet, Seriously please try to ghost her, It will save you lots of Energy and money at the end.

I took similar steps this last year December over some broke ass bitch and I have been thanking God since then.

If a lady really loves, you don't need anyone to tell you before you notice it, it will be crystal clear to you and everyone to see. please brother dump that lady, and wait for the right and sensible lady that will love you wholeheartedly to show up.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by arthurwillia(m): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Undisclosed:

All these 17 years old wey just get admission ehn
Una no go keey person
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by fashionale(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2022
You're very immature for relationship now, go and make money boy
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by bigjackass: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2022
These under 18 children and their wahala
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Benbisco(f): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2022
fashionale:

Even read book join sef.
Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by Kutunban: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Young man, stop using Money to find attraction, I've also noticed you have low self esteem. When a girl goes cold on you, try making enquiry why and if she acts petty then you pull back and go cold too, if she likes you then she'll contact you. Perhaps she never liked you or she might be going through a lot. The country is messed up and people are going through financial challenges. I'll advise to work on your finances too so that you won't be lamenting about giving a girl 500 or 2000 Naira online. Up your game bro..

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend And Her Behavior by KiNg0G: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
fashionale:

I see 13 or 15.

16year old boy dey drive glk like so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid This Type Of Ladies / Should I Continue With My Marriage Or Not? / Want To Make HER Be With You?.do This,thank Me Later!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.