Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect (44609 Views)

I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For Money Ritual – Suspect / Alfa Asked Me To Bring Human Heart, Hands For Money Ritual – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Lovenorth: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Useless poor boy
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by DamnnNiggarr: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
shocked
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by GboyegaD(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
People no longer fear nemesis nor have a good conscience.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by tillaman(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
When are you guys gonna learn??
I don’t believe in money rituals
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Fapemz: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Flee from every appearance of evil
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
If human parts does not bring money nobody will harvest it.If you go to most juju shrine you will see blood that is sprinky on their god.Some of the human parts have being grounded to form a powder.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by GeneralOjukwu: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kill him... death to all ritualists!
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Hardfacts234(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Among all the major Nigerian tribes, I think Yorubas are the one still stuck in primitive African religious practices.

Islam reduced the African religious practices of the Northerners.

Christianity reduced that of the Easterners.

The Yorubas are the one still largely practicing these primitive African religious beliefs tenaciously.

The first two things that comes to a Yoruba youth's mind if he wants to join illicit money are "Money ritual and Internet fraud."

For igbos it is " Kidnapping and drug pushing"

For Niger Delta it is " Oil bunkery and Kidnapping"

5 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Amah70: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Where are the "Southwaaste skull miners" commentators?
Food is ready.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Walehelt(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
You said it was your first time

You again said you USED to drop it in a dumpster

Who is fooling who?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Phock2sweet: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Walehelt:
You said it was your first time

You again said you USED to drop it in a dumpster

Who is fooling who?
I was confused too
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Englishisamust: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
iaamxavier:
I remember when I and my dad went to inspect a land in ogun state last week, I was so scared ehn because everybody was just looking at my head and then I just remember skull mining threads on nairaland cheesy grin
I didn't even spend 1hr in that state I was just holding my skull all through, make e no go miss cry

cheesy grin

My belleoo I won die for hereooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by mjuvey3: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
God giveth wealth,not money rituals or fraud

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by ImoleNaija: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
We are not ready to stop this wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by rajiedreez: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
undecided undecided
FallenShitHole:
Yoruba people and human ritual. What an epidemic. No where is safe in South West. Tufiakwa!!
Gone are the days of okija shrine, I guess the shrine is in southwest too undecided undecided
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by hatchy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

The way HEADS are going down in that region I hope Tinubu will see people that will vote for him come 2023
Vote for who, ancestor?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by HonestFriend: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
PointZerom:
grin

The way HEADS are going down in that region I hope Tinubu will see people that will vote for him come 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Ahasco(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nobody was giving him 30m. He was decieved. Why would a reasonable person give out such money just because of rituals? Having such money means you can still make more without rituals.

The suspect is a foot soldier that his conscience and service was bought with the hope of him being enriched with 30m.

There is actually no such thing as ritual. These human parts are either eaten by humans who are carnibals in nature or are harvested. And it will interest you to know that such people are damn wealthy, you don't see them around so often

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Before I open this thread I knew it was Afonja geo political zone,
My poeple South west has gone to the dogs...

Afonjas are showing their real colours

6 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Fashionista01(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your boss sent you to harvest human parts for 30M and you agreed. If that same boss ask to put your two hands on fire for 30M you will not agree.

Some people are so self centered.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by vikstandon(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

The burial ground I went is in Ondo town’s Sabo axis to chop the parts; I didn’t kill anyone, and it was my first time. I used to drive a trailer.

When I used to drive a truck, the man who sent me used to be my supervisor. I used to throw the parts in the trash, and he’ll send people to pick it up."

Is this poor journalism or lack of coherence in the suspect's confession.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Benitoh: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
My sister did her nysc at kwara state, and she observe that almost every household is littered with fetish and diabolic items. They all engage and believe so much in juju.

And she said most of them all are Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Aimasikonicolas: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
The world is going to an end, may God help us
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by muheeb01(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
We are in serious trouble and danger now...don't know on earth you'll have 30million and still opt for money ritual....people don't want to work again finding eady way out...you have to go through your struggle,no shortcut

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by uptownemmygee(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us

Don't you know they have to renew the ritual
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by BoneTackle: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
iaamxavier:
I remember when I and my dad went to inspect a land in ogun state last week, I was so scared ehn because everybody was just looking at my head and then I just remember skull mining threads on nairaland cheesy grin
I didn't even spend 1hr in that state I was just holding my skull all through, make e no go miss cry
OMG! grin grin grin
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Thebigheart: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Na Dem. By their fruit we shall know Dem.
Very anyhow people.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Dididrumz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us

Don't You think this ritual was for sustenance? Rituals brought the 30Million, and to sustain it, more rituals.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Yankee101: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
This nonsense going on in yoruba land needs to stop

5 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by rippa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Faisyl:
It's for renewal
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by bizhop01: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
30 million to harvest human part, I see why people don't care to harvest agriculture products in Nigeria any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.