Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect (44615 Views)

I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For Money Ritual – Suspect / Alfa Asked Me To Bring Human Heart, Hands For Money Ritual – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by amodujames(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
AM PROUDLY AFONJA
OMOLUABI 1 wink
Is our work o

8 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by seborrhic: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us
The highest the man will give him is 30k.
The ₦30m was just the incentive to make the f ool do d job.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by gift2xl: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Even In death, no peace, this people still follow the dead and cut off the body parts. Oh no! no where is safe

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by JOemmy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
The south west is no doubt the undisputed headquarters of human rituals in nigeria if not the whole africa. A lot of people are killed daily for rituals in that part of the world without anyone knowing I was listening to a radio program in warri and heard a girl narrating how she and her friend was deceived to come to lagos to process their documents for a job abroad only later to find herself in a house in the middle of a thick forest where girls are raped and impregnated and later killed their body parts and babies are sold to big men who comes there to buy it. This lady said she and her friend later managed to escape but her friend couldn't make it out from the forest due to exaustion she got pregnant and gave birth two months ago and now asking for help from the public to survive with the baby.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by ArewaNorth: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
I think restructuring is the way out of this ritual killings shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Decency2020(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
It was his first time

When he was driving trailer he used to throw the stuff in a trash and his supervisor will pick it.

Just see the intelligence of a man who is gunning for 30 million

5 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Halo22: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nawaoooo for these Afonja people.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by seyz91(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Thought as much
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Aimasikonicolas:
The world is going to an end, may God help us
cuz nigerians and africans leave like animals doesnt mean the world will end.in sane countries they still practise love which is God's plane for human. In oversea u dont see heavily pregnant women queing to use atm. Irrespective of when she came others in d que give way. During protest dey dont block ambulances no rituals..just because ogun is doing rituals doesn't mean God will end d whole world he wil consider countries that practise love.there is always war in imo but edo is peacefull.dont expect God to end the world cuz of boko boys..u created these problems fix it.
God wont fix it for u..also God did not give us Buhari man gave us buhari at the sight of 500 naira on election ground

4 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by PaNnamdi: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
The suspected ritualist, Timothy Odeniyi
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by PaNnamdi: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Revolution2022:
If human parts does not bring money nobody will harvest it.If you go to most juju shrine you will see blood that is sprinky on their god.Some of the human parts have being grounded to form a powder.
Are u aware that every money in circulation is printed by the CBN and has a number?

So babalawo don turn Godwin emefiele of central bank dey manufacture money with human parts?

Haba!!!!

Some Africans are really monkeys I must confess.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by PaNnamdi: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
osazsky:
cuz nigerians and africans leave like animals doesnt mean the world will end.in sane countries they still practise love which is God's plane for human. In oversea u dont see heavily pregnant women queing to use atm. Irrespective of when she came others in d que give way. During protest dey dont block ambulances no rituals..just because ogun is doing rituals doesn't mean God will end d whole world he wil consider countries that practise love.there is always war in imo but edo is peacefull.dont expect God to end the world cuz of boko boys..u created these problems fix it.
God wont fix it for u..also God did not give us Buhari man gave us buhari at the sight of 500 naira on election ground
I agreed with you

But why do you use imo as an example cool

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Kwestionair: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Vickyvice:
Then make fed government begin cut all heads of convicted murder suspects serving in jail for ritual to increase money for spending.

Only if you know how many suspects government done use their body parts commit different abomination

1 Like

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Babastrong(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is one of the results of laziness and myopic thinking.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by olax02(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sinnmat:
Too bad
Even dead people doesn't have rest in this country nawaoooo :- embarassed embarassed
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by juniorstar(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/31/i-was-promised-n30m-to-harvest-human-parts-for-money-ritual-suspect/?amp=1
"I used to throw the parts in... it was my first time" it doesnt tally at all.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by TheOgaBoss: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Haakeem:
Yoruba at it again.

Thank GOD this one is a christian,nw who says christian does'nt do ritual or who says muslim are the one comitting the crime but the christian are the one blamed...oya openya mouth make i see na.
How do you know he is a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by seanwilliam(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
iaamxavier:
I remember when I and my dad went to inspect a land in ogun state last week, I was so scared ehn because everybody was just looking at my head and then I just remember skull mining threads on nairaland cheesy grin
I didn't even spend 1hr in that state I was just holding my skull all through, make e no go miss cry
You’re foôlish and funny at the same time,

Na your type person go one beat but go just pardon u for no reason cheesy cheesy

Werey said “ everyone was just looking at my head” grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Cosbyrich: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
Yoruba leaders need to do something about this sudden surge of ritual killings in their land.

Perhaps it has always been this bad, but their activities were just underreported.

Breeze don blow...

Lazy bastards!

So says a documented cannibal and ritualist..
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by bushjeph: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
The burial ground I went is in Ondo town’s Sabo axis to chop the parts; I didn’t kill anyone, and it was my first time. I used to drive a trailer.

“When I used to drive a truck, the man who sent me used to be my supervisor. I used to throw the parts in the trash, and he’ll send people to pick it up.”

It's ur first time and you used to throwdem into the trash? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Truvelisback(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Haakeem:
Yoruba at it again.

Thank GOD this one is a christian,nw who says christian does'nt do ritual or who says muslim are the one comitting the crime but the christian are the one blamed...oya openya mouth make i see na.
Stop talking nonsense. Anybody can claim to be christian. Ur Alfas and ur muslim fellows, are they not diabolic and into rituals?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Forgodsgrace: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Those days ,if you need any human part,just go to Lagos island ,there was a market ,called Jankara. Market ,you will get any body part there.Just tell them you want Menumo,that was the code name for human part .
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Divinefavour1: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
rippa:

It's for renewal

If indeed it is for renewal, then the sender might look for another delivery guy for same purpose.

And the rat race continues.

1 Like

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by press9ja: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
God help us..

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Gamusgamus: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
DEAR COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN
JUST A KINDLY ADVICE FROM A CONCERNED CITIZEN OF THIS GREAT NATION

1, RUN FROM ONLINE LOAN HOUSES !!!!!!
SOME OF THEM ARE MONSTERS IN HUMAN FORM
THEY WILL LURE YOU TO TAKE A LOAN BUT WILL TURN AROUND TO MAKE YOU MISERABLE
AM SURE MOST SUICIDE COMMITTED OF LATE WERE AS A RESULT OF THE INTIMIDATIONS AND BULLY FROM MOST OF THIS LOAN HOUSES EXPECIALY ELCREDIT
RUN BROTHER !!
SISTER RUN !!
DON'T TAKE THAT LOAN
IT'S A TRAP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Realists(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Haakeem:
Yoruba at it again.

Yoruba christians doing their trade mark
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by LivingTribunal: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Harvester
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by ameh99: 2:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Honestly, this tribe and money rituals eh.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by SaturnNick(m): 3:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Where is the supervisor undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Haakeem(m): 3:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Realists:

Yoruba christians doing their trade mark
yeah.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Haakeem(m): 3:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Stop talking nonsense. Anybody can claim to be christian.[s]Ur Alfas and ur muslim fellows, are they not diabolic and into rituals?[/s]
you are the one clearly shooting poo from you mouth ,u had'nt realise it.

The afonjas should continue using the name 'muslim' to mask their face,we all know they are fake muslims and won't go unpunished when the TIME comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos / Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.