Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect (44612 Views)

I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For Money Ritual – Suspect / Alfa Asked Me To Bring Human Heart, Hands For Money Ritual – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Haakeem(m): 3:40am On Feb 02, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
How do you know he is a Christian?
connect the dots your self.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by xpool(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us
Are you from USA?
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
Yoruba at it again.

Thank GOD this one is a christian,nw who says christian does'nt do ritual or who says muslim are the one comitting the crime but the christian are the one blamed...oya openya mouth make i see na.
Someone just pointed how the government has failed her people. Did u even know we're talking about killing human being like u? And u are here opening your mouth gbua... Celebrating one useless religion of not being a culprit this time around.. Shey ewa ok laidis?
Your religion isn't a problem, your problem is who you're (what is in you)
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by t2luv1: 4:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Lastmankc:
Before I open the thread,I know it must be from South wa*ste

Me too I knew it before opening the thread that it had to be a Yoruba person. Why are they the only ones believing this crap

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by anambraamaka: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2022
A special force should be created for ritualists

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by t2luv1: 4:11am On Feb 02, 2022
xpool:

Are you from USA?

So 30milion Naira does not cut it anymore in Nigeria !!!! Take 10 million of the top. Buy land for 2m build something for 6m. Put 20m in the bank collect conservatively 10% interest per year that is 2m per year. That is 167K per month. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by treatise: 4:38am On Feb 02, 2022
FuckDModz:
Yoruba leaders need to do something about this sudden surge of ritual killings in their land.

Perhaps it has always been this bad, but their activities were just underreported.

Breeze don blow...

Lazy bastards!

The spate has been like that, the difference is that they're being now and social media spread the news. Human sacrifice is legendary.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by phemmyfour: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us
He was promised...he never received it
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Pharmboy24: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Faisyl:
They could be doing Ritual for protection and mostly all the politicians, to get an appointment to a political post or better Still high level ritual to remotely kill opponents, Nigerian politicians are the Number Ritualist in this country before we start talking about yahoo boys and business men may GOD help us in this country.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Saidfx(m): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Elections are around the Corner!
Those looking for wealth at all cost are also on the prowl looking for who to Devour!

Evil and wicked men and women are out there looking for human blood to make evil Sacrifices.

Don't just say , it can't be me! Because many will go.

For you to be a bad meat for them, you need to be Fully and Confidently Seated under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD.
You can't be one leg here and one leg there! Else you could be used.

Come into Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Believing and Trusting Fully in HIM alone.

Bro, so you mean the ones that have died were good meat, because they were not confidently seated under the shadow of the Almighty God? Oga, death is inevitable and the angel of death comes to take you with different style.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by samsard(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Faisyl:
Do you want know what I think? I don't think they were ever going to pay him that money. And of course it's not he would have been able to sue anyone for reneging on their agreement.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by agaramove(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2022
God almighty, pls handle him accordingly.
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by 8stargeneral: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Afonjas doing what they know hw to do best....skull miners
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Haakeem(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2022
stephinnoyewole:

Someone just pointed how the government has failed her people. Did u even know we're talking about killing human being like u? And u are here opening your mouth gbua... Celebrating one useless religion of not being a culprit this time around.. Shey ewa ok laidis?
Your religion isn't a problem, your problem is who you're (what is in you)
You self do u understand the point i was making U just came and start vibrating any how, smh!
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by ledaman: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Checked and confirmed sir, I repeat checked and confirmed sir . Timothy Adeniyi Afonja. grin
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by wamide042(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2022
I think he meant to say 30 thousand.. because who will give 30M for a lowlife to get human parts..
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Enibanks(f): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
the idiot said its his first time harvesting the human part, just imagine!!!! and he said it again that " anytime he carry the human part he normally threw in in a dustbin where he will go and pick it up" just imagine
and the most surprising thing about it is that they might kill him when he delivered the part to them...... howbeil how can they gave him 30M if not that they want to kill him, and pls lets stop this trash saying its afonja that did ritual the most

i wish government can be killing all this people straight off and stop sending them to prison
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by haybeegold(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2022
9jayes:
I’m ashame to share the same tribe with these people…

REALLY ASHAMED
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by ogub(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Why can't people think with their brains, somebody has 30million that he will give you why would he want to do money rituals again. Greed
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Ahasco(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fashionista01:
Your boss sent you to harvest human parts for 30M and you agreed. If that same boss ask to put your two hands on fire for 30M you will not agree.

Some people are so self centered.

I bet you he will. 30m offered to a poor man is his heaven on earth
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Fashionista01(f): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ahasco:

I bet you he will. 30m offered to a poor man is his heaven on earth
How will he enjoy it without hands?
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by ariesbull: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
JOemmy:
The south west is no doubt the undisputed headquarters of human rituals in nigeria if not the whole africa. A lot of people are killed daily for rituals in that part of the world without anyone knowing I was listening to a radio program in warri and heard a girl narrating how she and her friend was deceived to come to lagos to process their documents for a job abroad only later to find herself in a house in the middle of a thick forest where girls are raped and impregnated and later killed their body parts and babies are sold to big men who comes there to buy it. This lady said she and her friend later managed to escape but her friend couldn't make it out from the forest due to exaustion she got pregnant and gave birth two months ago and now asking for help from the public to survive with the baby.
SW strong ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / Osun Sex Worker Vomits Blood After She Was Hit With Charm On The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.