Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Does hell fire truly exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does hell fire truly exist? (2460 Views)

How Does Hell Fire Look Like / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 01, 2022
Abeg no vex say I post am here but the thing deh sometimes baffle me say despite all the suffering,pain ,agony,poverty,and all sort of bad bad things say man go still die kon still go chop round 2 of another suffering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2022
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Christian schoolars too fit yarn to the matter. Cause God talk say him love us and he create hell fire for us..
Abeg if you get answer to the question try back am up with bible verse mo dey sure . u see daddy freeze he go back anything wey he talk with bible verses.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Zionzoom(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
E fit no dey o
Cos I no even understand

2 Likes

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by BigDawsNet: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
I believe he dey

But it's not cool to doubt

Stay holy incase, so you won't be like "if only I knew"

5 Likes

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nazgul
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
E fit no dey o
Cos I no even understand
Baba mii self been dey reason am too
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Qatar2022: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Either you believe or not keep your hands straight
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
All I know is that, me and dawgs, we are going to Mars.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Das1mama: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
D thing be say either e dey or not. Follow ur mind but it's real both heaven and hell. It's spiritual if u want to know try and be spiritual. We have Natural man, Carnal man and a spiritual man. Where do u belong out of the three?
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Zionzoom(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
D thing be say either e dey or not. Follow ur mind but it's real both heaven and hell. It's spiritual if u want to know try and be spiritual. We have Natural man, Carnal man and a spiritual man. Where do u belong out of the three?
which one is carnal man?
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
which one is carnal man?
Osumi o his reply is totally different I guess he's talking about something else.

1 Like

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:
Abeg no vex say I post am here but the thing deh sometimes baffle me say despite all the suffering,pain ,agony,poverty,and all sort of bad bad things say man go still die kon still go chop round 2 of another suffering.
Hellfire doesn't exist
Read through this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/5425926/religion-ridiculous
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Das1mama: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
which one is carnal man?
A carnal man is someone that's worldly minded meaning he knows only about the physical existence, and the Bible made mention of a carnal mind being an enmity with God. Cos God in his personality he's a spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and in Truth.... I hope you learnt something bro? Shalom
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Zionzoom(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
A carnal man is someone that's worldly minded meaning he knows only about the physical existence, and the Bible made mention of a carnal mind being an enmity with God. Cos God in his personality he's a spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and in Truth.... I hope you learnt something bro? Shalom
yeah but what about the other ones u mentioned? Natural man and spiritual man?
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Creativeace(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bro now you better give your life to Christ, cos the regret of people going to hell will be the worst regret of all
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Das1mama: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

Osumi o his reply is totally different I guess he's talking about something else.
Sorry o, my comment is not for everybody, is mearnt for intelligent Pple.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
Sorry o, my comment is not for everybody, is mearnt for intelligent Pple.
Says someone that is intelligent reread what you wrote was about to quote you of what you wrote before I saw that guys comment.
Meant
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Das1mama: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

Says someone that is intelligent reread what you wrote was about to quote you of what you wrote before I saw that guys comment.
Meant
seen. Thanks for the correction we learn everyday, so back to our previous discussions. The question was how true was hell right? How will he have a better understanding outside obeying the first principle which is to be Bornagain, meaning if there's hell there must be an education and a particular height that one must attain in other to escape the condemnation in hell. Do you understand now or i should put more light on it for you to comprehend? Am still very much open to be quoted....
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by StoicAdvisor: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hell does exist, but it's right here on earth. If you die, that's the end of you. You'll go back to where you was become you were born. To a state of everlasting nothingness. When you're deeply asleep, it's a rehearsal of death, just that its not permanent. To oversimplify, poverty is hell, and wealth is heaven.

1 Like

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Das1mama: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Zionzoom:
yeah but what about the other ones u mentioned? Natural man and spiritual man?
A Natural man is one who is not a bornagain meaning he's still existing in his old parentage which is his foundation... While the spiritual man is the that has the spirit of Christ in him meaning old things has passed away all things has become new meaning a new foundation (family of God on earth) his heart has been united with God. what God wants is what a spiritual man wants. Understand?
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Truvelisback(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
If u are here and u are doubting the existence of hell fire, u are going hell fire straight.

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Blaxie: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:
Christian schoolars too fit yarn to the matter. Cause God talk say him love us and he create hell fire for us..
Abeg if you get answer to the question try back am up with bible verse mo dey sure . u see daddy freeze he go back anything wey he talk with bible verses.
mention the bible verse wey yarn say Adam and evil go hell fire after their death..
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Blaxie:
mention the bible verse wey yarn say Adam and evil go hell fire after their death..
So where are they .?
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by luvyaself95(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:
This question hard oh.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Zionzoom(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
A Natural man is one who is not a bornagain meaning he's still existing in his old parentage which is his foundation... While the spiritual man is the that has the spirit of Christ in him meaning old things has passed away all things has become new meaning a new foundation (family of God on earth) his heart has been united with God. what God wants is what a spiritual man wants. Understand?
I don hear
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Dangrace01: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
I personally don't believe there's hell fire. The only thing in this world is consciousness and when you die its gone.

If there's heaven and hell do you think the white man would show you the road.

While is religion dead in Europe because they discovered its a scam used by the church.

Have you ever asked yourself why the religious time in Europe is called dark ages?

My only issue is from people who have near death experience or coma talking about seeing a dead relative telling them to come back to earth.

Maybe there's a place dead pepple stay but its not hell

1 Like

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dangrace01 thanks for your input . thou to me i won't say I believe or not, but even if it do exist who went there and came back to confirm it like people say and most of the things we read in the bible ..
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
. The bible is based on historical events, thing that happened like miracles,war,rebellion,slavery and so on. So my point is some people witness all of these they came together and jotted it down . Elisha saw Elijah right in front of him taken to heaven with a chariot of fire . he witnessed it and he went back to tell other and thats why we are able to read it today . so my question now is let's all assume there is hell fire the bad go there when they die . who went there to witness it and came back to jot it down in the bible then that there's hell fire .
Pls you all should pardon me today is not Sunday and this is not the right section. There's this area anty I use to see always obsessed with going to church she will invite me and unfortunately each time she's going its either I'm doing one irrelevant stuff or I'll scope her that I'll meet her .
So this afternoon she saw a friend at my place and I already told the weyrey to go and smoke outside. But on getting to my place she saw the smoky weather and decided to back off .
She was coming back and we jammed each other
To be continued.............
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
When she saw me the first thing she said was she pray I don't go to hell fire I and my friend afterwards she preached and I waved her goodbye .
So since then have been thinking is this hell fire shi truly real .? What if white people brain washed us .?
Based on research Europeans are the first set of people to bring Christianity to Africa .now the numbers of Churches in Africa outweigh the ones in Europe why .?
Whites made us believe that Jesus is white . whereas the generation that saw jesus all died . where did white people get their facts from .?
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lalasticlala pls move this shi to FP i promise you one big puff ader..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Ban My Account. Could The Gionee Phone Responsible? / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me / GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.