Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Does hell fire truly exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does hell fire truly exist? (2502 Views)

How Does Hell Fire Look Like / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nazgul: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
leody:
Nazgul
undecided
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by MufasaLion: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by DonroxyII: 5:36am On Feb 24, 2022
leody:
Abeg no vex say I post am here but the thing deh sometimes baffle me say despite all the suffering,pain ,agony,poverty,and all sort of bad bad things say man go still die kon still go chop round 2 of another suffering.
if you are Passing through all those presently. That's just a flash of What Hellfire looks like. Almighty God shall guide us towards Eternal Blissfulness and solidify our Heart in the Journey to Blissfulness, Amen.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Justmesagi: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Yes.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nazgul: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Ciseya2855: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2022
-
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nazgul: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
A fairy tale believe by most people you'll think are responsible and learned
One of the most popular lies religious leaders have used to put fear in their members
If that sh!t existed for real then na all of us for go there, because "all have sinned and fall short of God's glory"
They preach that Christ died for sinners(he died to atone for the sins of mankind), but at the same time sinners born in fire, How does that make sense( That means Christ died in vain)
Wake up brother is not too late, Religion is a snare and a racket they gonna cage your brain
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
I don't know because I have never been there before. Read your Bible!
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dangrace01:
I personally don't believe there's hell fire. The only thing in this world is consciousness and when you die its gone.

If there's heaven and hell do you think the white man would show you the road.

While is religion dead in Europe because they discovered its a scam used by the church.

Have you ever asked yourself why the religious time in Europe is called dark ages?

My only issue is from people who have near death experience or coma talking about seeing a dead relative telling them to come back to earth.

Maybe there's a place dead pepple stay but its not hell
I like seeing people like you waking up
I tried discussing this with a friend even using the scriptures he claims to believe in to prove my point, but he lashed out at me, he became fierce and told me to shut up...... this is someone that always look calm
Well I told him not to bring up any topic related to Religion while we're having a conversation, only if he will be able to use reasoning and logic
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

I like seeing people like you waking up
I tried discussing this with a friend even using the scriptures he claims to believe in to prove my point, but he lashed out at me, he became fierce and told me to shut up...... this is someone that always look calm
Well I told him not to bring up any topic related to Religion while we're having a conversation, only if he will be able to use reasoning and logic
Lol grin
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Realmi: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Who wan check am
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
There is hell, but its here on earth. If you haven't seen people in hell right here on earth, then its either you've actually not lived long enough, or really not aware. Why do you think people commit suicide? It's simply because death is better than the hell they are in on earth.

Just as you did not exist before you were born, you'll seize to exist after you die. Same with animals. If you destroy your life by making bad decisions and not living uprightly, then that's the pathway to hell on earth. As you lay your mat, you lie on it.

If you work hard, live with good conscience and uphold necessary virtues, then you'll enjoy heaven on earth. Of course I'm trying to simplify it. But look at the almajiri kids and ask yourself which loving God will punish them in hell after they've being in hell on earth. Hell after death are religious fearmongering nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Qinglong(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Well, there's several testimonies of people that apparently went to heaven and hell, including former atheists who have no reason to lie.

Though it's also true that the Bible has some contradictions, as argued by atheists. There was a period my mom wanted to force us to convert to Islam because of similar issues, but we're still Christians today. I also remember an article about this guy visiting the famous Muhammad Ali before he died. He saw Ali highlighting some places on his Bible and writing some notes which listed out many contradictions in the Bible, and asked why. Ali replied, "to show people how easily they can be deceived." In any case, Ali was a Muslim.

I also prefer to believe in God just in case those places do exist, because hellfire won't be funny if it's actually real.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Gerrard59(m): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria is like hell on earth, while Swizterland is different. Thus, your present condition is either your hell or heaven.

P.S. I don't believe in the religious notion of hellfire.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I don't know because I have never been there before. Read your Bible!
Don't worry wen you pai you'll know .
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Qinglong:

I also prefer to believe in God just in case those places do exist, because hellfire won't be funny if it's actually real.
My thought exactly.
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: Does hell fire truly exist? by Temiel(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Good evening, Leody

I see none has answered your question with the backing you requested for. Here are some Bible verses below about hell:

Matthew 13:50

and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 18:8

“If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire.

Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Matthew 18:9

If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into the fiery hell.

Luke 16:24

And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’

Mark 9:43

If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire,

Isaiah 66:24

Berse Concepts
“Then they will go forth and look
On the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm will not die
And their fire will not be quenched;
And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind.”

You see that the Bible clearly talked about a place called hell. There is a place called hell. This place is accessed when death occurs.
However, there is a clear picture about who goes to hell and what takes one to hell.
God's purpose isn't for man to go to hell.
Check the verse below:

Matthew 25:41

“Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

It was designed for the devil and his angels. It was never intended for man. However, man can go there.

Why? How?

The reason is because they rejected God. You see, God provided us salvation from the world, sin, death and the devil. He reconciled us to himself through Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17-19)
However, it is something He has done for us already and He expects that we accept this so as to be saved from sin and the consequence of sin which is death. (Romans 6:23)
John 3:16 says
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

No one has to go to hell. In fact, God dealt with the issue so perfectly that all you need to not smell hell is to believe in His only begotten son. However, refusing to believe that God has saved you from sin which brings death which translates to the visit to hell is telling God that you don't need Him not His salvation.

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

You see, it's not God that is sending men to hell, it's simply what they chose for themselves. And mind you, God's wrath there means, there nothing God can do to save them because they chose what they have.

Deuteronomy 30:19

I've set life and death before you today: both blessings and curses. Choose life, that it may be well with you—you and your children.

It's all up to man to choose.
I hope I touched your question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Husband Fights A Man At Enugu Airport Over Seat / . / A PH Based Male Needed For A 3Som Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.