Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then (44593 Views)

Any One That Sales 2nd Hand Phones?. / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) / Where To Buy good Second hand Phones In LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by drLammy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'm also predicting holographic display for the future

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Bashnigga(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wow
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Thegoodone13(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
The man who see the future

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Zazoopk:
I warn them about ritual ,na money ritual
na so I warn them about buhari, they don't believe, that buhari will spend 7ears 6months, and die. They still don't believe

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Promzone(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
g
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Coldie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just as people don’t believe about NFTs and the meta verse now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
backbencher:

Flying cars are possible...the problem is convinence, and how to certify the driver

Modified

Source: Business Insider...The real reasons we don't have flying cars
Flying cars have existed for decades and will soon become the new norm.
Just like they did with other modes of transport others believed impossible, trust that they will find a way and very soon too. While we will still be left here wondering how they did it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by seguno2: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
robosky02:
See the prediction about hand phones in 1963 People didn't believe then

Precisely Thur 18 april 1963, a publication came out that man will begin to carry phone in his pocket some so many thought its impossible.

Fastfarward to today almost 50 years plus its real

Nothing is impossible.

Yes, nothing is impossible for whites who continuously put their God-given brains to work, instead of burying their talents like us blacks, while shouting at God to help us.
Is it any surprise that we are exporting our talents voluntarily to the whites in various ways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by MrPADDY(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Never say never. Man is endowed with wisdom to create the nonexistent.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Mayeldah(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
While they were working we were here praying!

The Diff is clear
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by ultimatekint(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
I am telling them about Pi network now,
anyway ,this is my Referral code :
Ultimatekint55

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Flying cars have existed for decades and will soon become the new norm.
Just like they did with other modes of transport others believed impossible, trust that they will find a way and very soon too. While we will still be left here wondering how they did it.

I don't dispute that.

The problem is, making them something that can be an everyday item/consumer product, not a novelty.

That's where the practical problems come in as seen in my above quote

Computers have existed for a long time. Getting them into homes and offices and everyday use outside the research facility was not possible till the 1970s. (To my parents generation, a computer was a big machine that was kept in a very big room and probably didn't have memory up to 1 gigabyte.)
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by ibechris(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let me predict mine also.

Time shall come,oil will become a worthless commodity and that time Nigerian economy would be so bastardised that the poor would search for the rich day and night just to vent their anger.

In fact,the rich would be no where to be found any where called politics.

After,that Nigeria would become like Ghana ��.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Fame1309(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
symbuul:
Technology na witch. I started using Android phone in 2002.
At that time u mentioned there was no Android phone.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Adakintroy: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Pocket?
We wear phones more powerful than the computers used to send the first men to the moon on our wrists now.
Crazy

Religion and the bible were created to keep the human moral compass in check. If there isn't a reward (HEAVEN & HELL), for the kind of lives we live on Earth, humanity will implode.
Just say that the early visionaries were smart enough to do it and did it well, and it'll continue to be a core component of human existence and possible continuity.

It was like ur primitive intellectual ancestor knew this about religion. And they kept quit all this while. Why.?
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by greatness77: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
robosky02:
See the prediction about hand phones in 1963 People didn't believe then

Precisely Thur 18 april 1963, a publication came out that man will begin to carry phone in his pocket some so many thought its impossible.

Fastfarward to today almost 50 years plus its real

Nothing is impossible.

hope d guy is still alive to witness d fulfilment of his prophecy

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by suicidesheep: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice.

The Bible (about 2k years old) predicted that a day will come when the whole world can look upon a spot at the same time.

And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies (Rev 11:9).

Science is powerful, God is supreme.

Sorry but I have to insult you,
You're a big fool

How doe this relate to d post
Your rubbish fantasy book that anyone can interpret to mean literally anything
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by skywalker240(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
backbencher:

Flying cars are possible...the problem is convinence, and how to certify the driver

Modified

Source: Business Insider...The real reasons we don't have flying cars
Paddy calm down

Chinko republic never reason the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by suicidesheep: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
ibechris:
Let me predict mine also.

Time shall come,oil will become a worthless commodity and that time Nigerian economy would be so bastardised that the poor would search for the rich day and night just to vent their anger.

In fact,the rich would be no where to be found any where called politics.

After,that Nigeria would become like Ghana ��.

So shall it be o

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Just like people don't believe in flying cars now

How would they believe when bros j dey come tomorrow.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by vRendoh(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
No one would have believed ten years ago that time to come youths will be eating their own kaka so as to make money
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by wirinet(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice.

The Bible (about 2k years old) predicted that a day will come when the whole world can look upon a spot at the same time.

And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies (Rev 11:9).

The whole world can never look upon the at the same time.
Because the world is a sphere.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by mickyeddi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
symbuul:
Technology na witch. I started using Android phone in 2002.
Iiar! Android didn't exist in 2002!!

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Pootle: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice.

which spot...i dont gerrit
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by BAZ001: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

I warned them about my briefcase too...

No one believed !

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
wirinet:

The whole world can never look upon the at the same time.
Because the world is a sphere.

A large part of the world already looking upon events same time, for example football, through internet and other means.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by hotseat: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
These are societies that are organized and they set goals to be achieved and go all out to actualize them.

Here in Nigeria, in the 21st century, our primary concern is grazing routes, herdsmen, banditry, etc.

How can we progress as a people with this anachronistic mindset?

The latest now in the West African subregion is coups.

Chai!

Africa, my Africa!

Why art thou so plagued and jinxed?
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by FreestufsNG: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
you don't need to call Bible rubbish. Why are you so unscrupulous?
suicidesheep:

Sorry but I have to insult you,
You're a big fool

How doe this relate to d post
Your rubbish fantasy book that anyone can interpret to mean literally anything

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by CXLVII: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Just like people don't believe in flying cars now

Flying cars already exist.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
In the future, death would be optional. Man would be able to live forever.. This will be achieved in less than 200 years from now.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by skywalker240(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
backbencher:

Chinese EV maker Xpeng touts flying car that can also operate on roads; plans for 2024 rollout
Okay, just watch as e go shock everybody as the thing fit even sell for shikini Moni

Na the chinkoneans when we know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.