Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then (44594 Views)

Any One That Sales 2nd Hand Phones?. / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) / Where To Buy good Second hand Phones In LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by SirJerrie(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Impregnablefolk:
Dis is d wizardry n witchcraft of d White people [b]not d fetish, diabolic n wicked technology we have as blacks. [/b]I come in peace!

They also have the fetish, diabolic n wicked technology we have as blacks....
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

I warned them about my briefcase too...

No one believed !
long time bruh
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Coldie:
Just as people don’t believe about NFTs and the meta verse now
what's nft and what's metaverse
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by helinues: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
maestayhoda:
No one would have believed that

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Many more inventions on the way
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Coldie(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
what's nft and what's metaverse
Google it

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hedonini:
In the future, death would be optional. Man would be able to live forever.. This will be achieved in less than 200 years from now.

Sounds nice,, until you come to bits like

1.How do you prevent bodily degeneraiton

2.Populaiton growth would continue....now you can see your great-great-great grandchildren....but where are we all going to live?

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by YellowMayor(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
robosky02:
See the prediction about hand phones in 1963 People didn't believe then

Precisely Thur 18 april 1963, a publication came out that man will begin to carry phone in his pocket some so many thought its impossible.

Fastfarward to today almost 50 years plus its real

Nothing is impossible.

Very soon, we will be be ending phone calls just by saying "Good bye". Without the need to press any button.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by HRMK: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Adex2442: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice.

The Bible (about 2k years old) predicted that a day will come when the whole world can look upon a spot at the same time.

And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies (Rev 11:9).

Science is powerful, God is supreme.

Can u give an explanation pls
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by robosky02(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
backbencher:

Sounds nice,, until you come to bits like

1.How do you prevent bodily degeneraiton

2.Populaiton growth would continue....now you can see your great-great-great grandchildren....but where are we all going to live?

The answer to the first question lies in cloning and cell regeneration. In any case, our sense of who we are.. Sense of self actually lies in our brain. If you can preserve the brain and memory and everything in it, it would matter little if that brain can be installed in any newly created body. That's exactly what will happen in future.

As for population growth, mankind would have to worry about that in the distant future.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hedonini:

The answer to the first question lies in cloning and cell regeneration. In any case, our sense of who we are.. Sense of self actually lies in our brain. If you can preserve the brain and memory and everything in it, it would matter little if that brain can be installed in any newly created body. That's exactly what will happen in future.

1.In installing brain preserved...are you installing yourself, or just a copy....

2.Self is way beyond the brain...in my opinion.

3.Cloning..leads to the uncomfortable idea of someone cloning someone to upload his or her brain into the clone....right...

As for population growth, mankind would have to worry about that in the distant future.

Large space stations? Terraforming Mars?
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Facidio: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
symbuul:
Technology na witch. I started using Android phone in 2002.

Baba lie with brain na.... Symbian never even come that time sef not to talk of android.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Afonasa(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yea at this point I believe everything now is really possible,u just have to believe it will happen and it will.....

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by freshalien: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice.

The Bible (about 2k years old) predicted that a day will come when the whole world can look upon a spot at the same time.

And for three and a half days, all peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will stare at their bodies (Rev 11:9).

Science is powerful, God is supreme.

There is no God.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by freshalien: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Just like we will all stand before our creator in the of judgement to be rewarded for our deed

Which creator? The one that cannot stop hunger, poverty, death and diseases?
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by treatise: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
mattmogan88:
Indeed nothing is impossible for this people, they are always thinking ahead

Just the way nothing is impossible with political manipulations in Nigeria.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Just like people don't believe in flying cars now
\

We dont have flying cars. angry
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by alphaNomega: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

No one believed !
This is the best part of the movie. The rest is boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Elidrisy20: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
freshalien:

Which creator? The one that cannot stop hunger, poverty, death and diseases?
I no know say you mumu reach this level,
1-see mass land, go farm you no free
2-go learn handwork, you no gree
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by suicidesheep: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Elidrisy20 post=109869623]I no know say you mumu reach this level,
2-go learn handwork, you no gree[/quote

Na u actually be the foolish one
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by SeunNotOwner: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

No one believed !

Welcome back bro
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
alphaNomega:

This is the best part of the movie. The rest is boring

Swears... Marvel movies are so overrated.

1 Like

Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Hiq0: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oh
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Gospel2Day: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
backbencher:

Flying cars are possible...the problem is convinence, and how to certify the driver

Modified

Source: Business Insider...The real reasons we don't have flying cars

AirCar is already about to be licensed. Check YouTube.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by riches4me(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just like many Africans don't understand d concept of metaverse now
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by freshalien: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I no know say you mumu reach this level,
2-go learn handwork, you no gree

You don’t even know me yet you assume I have no job or skill? grin

Let’s be serious for a second, how can you worship a god that tells you he would send you to hell where you would burn for all eternity if your offend him and with that same mouth he tells you he loves you unconditionally? The god of Christians and Muslims is really wonderful cheesy

Stop deceiving yourselves, the European/Arab god is a self-contradictory god.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by wirinet(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
light099:

A large part of the world already looking upon events same time, for example football, through internet and other means.

Large part is a relative term.
Close to 1 billion of the world is without electricity from not to talk of phone or TV.

Even if everyone has phone and TV, still half of the world would be asleep at any particular time. Then it's virtually impossible for everyone to tune into the same event or program given difference in language, interests and time.
The whole most watched live event in history was princess Diana's burial watched by 2 billion people world wide. At that time, that's still less than 30% of the world population.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by Felixitie(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
musicwriter:
If you study history you'll realize that someone or some group always predicted something before it happened. Sometimes very accurately and sometimes vaguely.

Here's a prediction..... We're going to be re-enslaved in Africa if we continue with the language, education, religion given us by white people.

This ongoing already. It is already happening
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by cayorday89(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
backbencher:

Flying cars are possible...the problem is convinence, and how to certify the driver

Modified

Source: Business Insider...The real reasons we don't have flying cars
You sef still doubting it, when did business insider make that publication, flying car is a reality already even if it is yet to be commercialized.
Re: See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then by cayorday89(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
wirinet:

Large part is a relative term.
Close to 1 billion of the world is without electricity from not to talk of phone or TV.

Even if everyone has phone and TV, still half of the world would be asleep at any particular time. Then it's virtually impossible for everyone to tune into the same event or program given difference in language, interests and time.
The whole most watched live event in history was princess Diana's burial watched by 2 billion people world wide. At that time, that's still less than 30% of the world population.
You no lie bros, when sports analysts talk about 200million football loving Nigerians, I just look at my household of 6, na only me like Football, go to the markets and there even in a work free days, not even half of the market population will try to go see a super eagles match and it's same with many other places either public or private, yet they claim 200million football lovers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.