Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Have Finally Left Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (61906 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Man Left Nigeria For Libya With 2 Legs, Returns Back With Crutches. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by ShenTeh(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Finally. Oluwaseun o.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Togobroz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
luemz:

while looking for where to learn, you can use language learning apps like Duolingo.

it's really good.
all the best Sir.

Thanks for the info I will try it out.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Grace001: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulations

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nawa o from frying pan to fire

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nonexisting: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
I wish you success brother remember, no Nigerian woman no cry.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
You left Nigeria to resettle in Togo, a french-speaking country. And you are doing keke-napep work there.
Sorry you must be very daft.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by FindX(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Togo?? Anyway, goodluck my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by GeneralOjukwu: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
All the best!
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by deeLima86(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
God bless your efforts and take you higher. Remember not to get carried away and stay humble.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Josephkabila12: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good luck brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by laivwire(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
luemz:

while looking for where to learn, you can use language learning apps like Duolingo.

it's really good.
all the best Sir.
Duolingo won't make you proficient in speaking French. He should learn to converse more with the locals. French isn't difficult to learn at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by WHITELIGHTER: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
I would love to leave Naija too but I think investing on that business that gave u 1.5 and 3million(while u save up for proper relocation to Eu or Canada from naija) would have done more good than relocating to Togo.

I wish u the best

40 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by dontbothermuch: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Togobroz:
Happy new month to everyone and I wish to thank God for his grace so far.

I have been a hustler for long trying to make ends meet and at a point I was able to save about 1.5million naira to travel to China but unfortunately I was duped and my hard earned money went to voicemail. I kept struggling and saving money to go to Europe but I was denied visa twice to two different countries and then I gave up.

I decided not to travel again but the stress and insecurity in Nigeria has been worrisome especially in my region so I decided to travel to any french speaking African country and just experience a whole new different life outside Nigeria. My initial plan was to go to Burkina Faso or Equitorial Guinea and I did some research that would guide me as I didn't know anyone in both countries and I was just determined to go on this adventure myself.

I saved up some money which got to almost 3 million naira and then I crossed my heart and made my trip. From Nigeria I crossed into Benin Republic and then to Togo where I was supposed to cross to Burkina Faso. On getting to Togo it was quite late so I had to pass the night in a cheap hotel of 2000cfa franc. In the hotel I met some Nigerians going to Ghana with some friends based in Togo. I was hearing their conversations as they drank at the bar while I sat alone with a bottle of their local beer Castle.

Being that in Togo I discovered they hardly speak English, I decided to introduce myself to those Nigerians so that I can make some enquiry from them and that was how we all got talking and gisting till late night. The guys based in Togo told me alot about Togo and how life is cheap if one has some capital to get accommodation and start a small business. I was made to understand there is steady light, water and security in the small country. The next day I was suppose to leave for Burkina Faso I decided to pay for the hotel room for a week and explore Togo a bit. The guys I met that were based in Togo already were really helpful and they took out time to show me around, know the prices of stuffs and where to buy cheap stuffs as well. I began to fall in love with the country except for the fact that most people don't understand English, though some try to understand and speak a little so you have to scatter the English for them to understand.

I decided to find a house and few days was enough for that. I got a room and parlor self contained house for 30,000cfa a month and paid a year which is 360,000cfa. They hold 6 months as deposit and after six months I start paying 30,000cfa monthly or anyhow I wish to stretch it based on my pocket. I just furnished it a little and I am just chilling with steady light on a brief. The house has a prepaid meter so I recharge and use according to my power.

After making some deep enquiry about what business to start at least for now, I bought a tricycle they call Apsonic here in Togo. It cost 1.4million cfa brand new plus the plate number registration and all. Then I found a driver who took it on hire purchase to balance 2.5million cfa at 25,000cfa per week.

My good people, I know I have not reached where I am going but I bless God for where I am coming from. Right now I just relax myself planning my next move while every Saturday I wait to receive my weekly salary. With life here if you are someone that knows how to manage, even 1000cfa can feed you a whole day so I am really doing my best to see how much I can save by the end of this year over here and know my next move.

Please you all pray for me as I also pray for you all. The journey of a thousand miles always start with a footstep.
My sincere prayers to you. Have the peace of mind you seek

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
All the best, its better than being trapped and in a cycle of stagnation, at least, you may learn other things, and accept positive things, and reject negative things or activities.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Aug28th(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
kingthreat:
You left Nigeria to resettle in Togo, a french-speaking country. And you are doing keke-napep work there.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Togobroz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
kingthreat:

The daft person here is you who cannot read or understand simple write-up. Ode

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sharp! That's how men think.
I sincerely wish you the best for the future and pray that all your hustle does not count for nothing.

God for all

ChiefSgtPonzihater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Are Nigerians safe in African & Asian countries?
People should be careful though
Any little crime they’d say it’s Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by obembet(f): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nairalanders help me I want to sue lala

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Togobroz:

The daft person here is you who cannot read or understand simple write-up. Ode
you suppose know say village people de nairaland

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Remman(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wow! This great news...

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chai!!?
Abeg Greet Aristide Banse for me when you reach Burkina faso

6 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by iReddington: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
In summary, you have exhausted almost 5million to goan start keke business and enjoy electricity in Togo.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by abobote: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice, enquire about shoe business, preferably Okrika. I can link you up to some guys, that buy in Ghana and resell in Togo. It's very profiting

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Togobroz:
Happy new month to everyone and I wish to thank God for his grace so far.

I have been a hustler for long trying to make ends meet and at a point I was able to save about 1.5million naira to travel to China but unfortunately I was duped and my hard earned money went to voicemail. I kept struggling and saving money to go to Europe but I was denied visa twice to two different countries and then I gave up.

I decided not to travel again but the stress and insecurity in Nigeria has been worrisome especially in my region so I decided to travel to any french speaking African country and just experience a whole new different life outside Nigeria. My initial plan was to go to Burkina Faso or Equitorial Guinea and I did some research that would guide me as I didn't know anyone in both countries and I was just determined to go on this adventure myself.

I saved up some money which got to almost 3 million naira and then I crossed my heart and made my trip. From Nigeria I crossed into Benin Republic and then to Togo where I was supposed to cross to Burkina Faso. On getting to Togo it was quite late so I had to pass the night in a cheap hotel of 2000cfa franc. In the hotel I met some Nigerians going to Ghana with some friends based in Togo. I was hearing their conversations as they drank at the bar while I sat alone with a bottle of their local beer Castle.

Being that in Togo I discovered they hardly speak English, I decided to introduce myself to those Nigerians so that I can make some enquiry from them and that was how we all got talking and gisting till late night. The guys based in Togo told me alot about Togo and how life is cheap if one has some capital to get accommodation and start a small business. I was made to understand there is steady light, water and security in the small country. The next day I was suppose to leave for Burkina Faso I decided to pay for the hotel room for a week and explore Togo a bit. The guys I met that were based in Togo already were really helpful and they took out time to show me around, know the prices of stuffs and where to buy cheap stuffs as well. I began to fall in love with the country except for the fact that most people don't understand English, though some try to understand and speak a little so you have to scatter the English for them to understand.

I decided to find a house and few days was enough for that. I got a room and parlor self contained house for 30,000cfa a month and paid a year which is 360,000cfa. They hold 6 months as deposit and after six months I start paying 30,000cfa monthly or anyhow I wish to stretch it based on my pocket. I just furnished it a little and I am just chilling with steady light on a brief. The house has a prepaid meter so I recharge and use according to my power.

After making some deep enquiry about what business to start at least for now, I bought a tricycle they call Apsonic here in Togo. It cost 1.4million cfa brand new plus the plate number registration and all. Then I found a driver who took it on hire purchase to balance 2.5million cfa at 25,000cfa per week.

My good people, I know I have not reached where I am going but I bless God for where I am coming from. Right now I just relax myself planning my next move while every Saturday I wait to receive my weekly salary. With life here if you are someone that knows how to manage, even 1000cfa can feed you a whole day so I am really doing my best to see how much I can save by the end of this year over here and know my next move.

Please you all pray for me as I also pray for you all. The journey of a thousand miles always start with a footstep.
congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buhari you see your life? how market?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by vincentbravo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wonderful Trip. God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
All the best bro!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by sportskid(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
jaxxy:

How can anywhere but Nigeria be a welcome development?? undecided

We need to drop our desperation and use our head and think.

U made 1.5m and then 3m in Nigeria then ran to unknown Togo?? undecided

Good point, but his problem is not so much a money issue, he was bothered about insecurity in the country. He needed a peaceful country..... Atleast relatively speaking

41 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by ridbell01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
I friend left Lagos to Ivory Coast year last year the last time we talked he said he's not planning of returning to Nigeria for now, thats better there thats when I believe that Nigeria is a past tense

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.