Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle (472 Views)

What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle by Generalwoodz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hot tears raced down my forlorn face like a waterfall when I saw the picture on my cracked itel phone... immediately my sight were blurred as if a cloud of mist covered my face.
Is this now my life? I asked myself.

Thoughts were chaotically jumping up in my mind as the reality of what I saw set in and from no where I felt a very sharp pain pierced through my heart like a hot knife through butter. At that moment, I needed no soothsayer to tell me heart break was ruggedly breaking through me.

I nearly dropped my phone to a crash like they do in movies. But I caught myself and quietly kept the phone on the floor with my hands shaking like a possessed being.

My Head started whirling like a whirlwind, the teeth in my jaw were vibrating intensely like the machines in kainji Dam. There was a violent riot in my stomach I could hear the sounds like thunder.

In the very chilly cold weather of Kaduna state, hot sweat dripped down like light rains from all the orifices in my body. Catarrh trickled unrestricted from my nostrils.

I asked again. "What's happening to me ?"
Suddenly, as if it has a brain of its own my yansh which has been silent all these while answered promptly by realising a loud fart!

In split of a sec, all the crisis in my being ceased instantly. Is the fart the voice of my guardian angel? I didn't answer myself because the only one thing on my mind was the TOILET.

I made for it. The detached toilet at the end of the compound. Yes, I stay in a public compound. Not a face me I face you kind of thing. But a long block of rooms. And we all shared the toilet.

Usain bolt got nothing on me as I raced to the toilet. I could feel the amebolistic eyes of my neighbors on me. Those people are bad energy so I didn't halt to heed their pleasantries.

I made it to the toilet after almost colliding head to head with this heavily pregnant woman that was coming from a corner away from the toilet.

Now Seated right on the bowel with my arsenal short drawned, in a pitch dark compartment, with the air a mixture of urine and feaces , the real cry of the cross commenced!

Now the wailing wasn't in my heart. I was literally out crying aloud;

"RIHANNA OOH . RIHANNA OOH. RIHANNA OOH.

how could Rocky do that to my baby? How could he for heaven sake! Riri is pregnant.

I have not eaten since yesterday cos I feel so heart broken! I called my boss to tell him I wouldn't make it to work today.

Every where online Nigerian people are saying things about DON JAZZY. My own case is worst

Riri, WHY?

MY GOD will judge you cry cry cry

Okay oo

Re: What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle by Sameazy15: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
God will give u sense
Re: What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle by headbasher96(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oga go look for food chop
If food no dey find who go give u garri to soak

It seems hunger is making u imaging things
Re: What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle by Deicide: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
A long block of room is still face me I face you tongue
Re: What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle by Cerebellum: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
You're a Mumu OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lonely House Wife Does This To Her Brother And This Happened / Do Not Watch This Video / Reasons Why Male Organs Get Stuck Inside Female Organ During $ex And Ways To Tre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.