Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM (444 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Bigbright7(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's been 8 months since I've been out of a relationship due to some red flags, I must confess I've missed being in a relationship, I think it's time to try again.

About me, I am:

* Christian
* 6ft
* Electrical contractor (self employed)
* AA
* Brown skin
* I love the things of God.

She must be;

* Christian
* Working / Business
* 24-28 years
* SS / SE / SW preferably
* A good conversationist / personality / appealing character / maternal instinct
* Good looking / presentable

If you fit in and don't have a problem being with someone who travels within Nigeria due to nature of job, send me a dm and we will take it up from there.
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by jazon(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Streamz: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
You fail to include your bank account,company’s name(must be owned by you), dick size, type of leg you have(men with K-legs are bad luck) and documents of your properties.Waiting for your reply so I can dm you,I’m interested
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
You fail to include your bank account,company’s name(must be owned by you), dick size, type of leg you have(men with K-legs are bad luck) and documents of your properties.Waiting for your reply so I can dm you,I’m interested
why are you ignoring me
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by nickyj19: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Descottes:
why are you ignoring me
Doing what
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Doing what
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Kingkali: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
what of big head, i mean ori or irapa.
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by Medianna(f): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Christian and love for the things of God should not be separated.
Self employed. When you dont have job at hand...Na water diet be that oo?

Noooo I jump and pass.
(Just kidding)
But really may you locate your wife
Re: If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM by spydera: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
"she must be..."
Guy, guuuuuy, guuuuuuuuuuy!!!
As e be now, you fit end up dating yourself ooo�

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ / I Am Tired Of Nigeria Already / Lady Asks A Very Interesting Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.